Gigz's rules! ^^

Discuss anything!

Postby Cass » Thu May 22, 2008 1:55 am

Gombol wrote:
murderbear wrote:atleast its not getting worse
thats always a plus


I could fix that. /nod


Does someone need to be neutered?! :twisted:
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby suaishun » Thu May 22, 2008 4:20 am

what can be fixed can be unfixed :P
Image

Image
suaishun
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:47 pm
Location: NL

Postby Gombol » Thu May 22, 2008 6:06 am

Cass wrote:
Gombol wrote:
murderbear wrote:atleast its not getting worse
thats always a plus


I could fix that. /nod


Does someone need to be neutered?! :twisted:


Depends, will you hold my hand? with krom or keydar on the other one?
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby murderbear » Thu May 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Gombol wrote:
Cass wrote:
Gombol wrote:
murderbear wrote:atleast its not getting worse
thats always a plus


I could fix that. /nod


Does someone need to be neutered?! :twisted:


Depends, will you hold my hand? with krom or keydar on the other one?


we could always use a vice.... :twisted:
murderbear
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 5:33 am

Postby Shadostriker » Thu May 22, 2008 3:44 pm

murderbear wrote:
Gombol wrote:
Cass wrote:
Gombol wrote:
murderbear wrote:atleast its not getting worse
thats always a plus


I could fix that. /nod


Does someone need to be neutered?! :twisted:


Depends, will you hold my hand? with krom or keydar on the other one?


we could always use a vice.... :twisted:

Or just change the subject...



Pancakes :!:
User avatar
Shadostriker
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:36 am
Location: Can't do that while stunned!!

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Thu May 22, 2008 6:45 pm

*killing post pyramid*



muhahahhaha


At least this focuses on something different than the genitals of another forum member.
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
User avatar
Lt. Kool-Aid
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:28 am
Location: coming soon to DVD

Postby Gombol » Thu May 22, 2008 11:52 pm

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:*killing post pyramid*



muhahahhaha


At least this focuses on something different than the genitals of another forum member.


But they rock. /nod
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby murderbear » Fri May 23, 2008 3:29 am

we can always make a new one >:)
murderbear
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 5:33 am

Postby Krom » Fri May 23, 2008 10:15 am

I'll fucking stab you. All of you.
User avatar
Krom
Moderator
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:53 pm

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Fri May 23, 2008 10:40 am

Krom wrote:I'll fucking stab you. All of you.


I know thats a serious threat on my life, but i can't help but smile when you say that....


you are so cute when you have bloodlust in your eyes
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
User avatar
Lt. Kool-Aid
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:28 am
Location: coming soon to DVD

Postby Cass » Fri May 23, 2008 11:11 am

Feeling ornery today, Krom?
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby murderbear » Fri May 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Krom wrote:I'll fucking stab you. All of you.


:shock: :roll: ill only bleed to death, not the end of the world.
murderbear
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 5:33 am

Postby suaishun » Sun May 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Krom wrote:I'll fucking stab you. All of you.


what happend with die in a fire ;)
Image

Image
suaishun
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:47 pm
Location: NL

Postby murderbear » Tue May 27, 2008 1:09 pm

suaishun wrote:
Krom wrote:I'll fucking stab you. All of you.


what happend with die in a fire ;)

looks like he doesnt want to say that
murderbear
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 5:33 am

Postby Elanos » Thu May 29, 2008 12:33 am

I'm with Krom on this one.
I'm here to hurt your feelings.
User avatar
Elanos
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests