Page 2 of 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:25 am
by Suztang
so just found out its......A GIRL!!! :D

time for daddy to invest in a shotgun.... :twisted:

Re: A Toast...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:12 am
by lib3rator
Suztang wrote:so...i recently found out a little while ago (via phone call) that im gunna be a daddy :D

Drinks on me!!!! :twisted:
=D gz ^^

Suztang wrote:so just found out its......A GIRL!!! :D

time for daddy to invest in a shotgun.... :twisted:
nah too early

Re: A Toast...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:31 am
by Suztang
lib3rator wrote:
Suztang wrote:so...i recently found out a little while ago (via phone call) that im gunna be a daddy :D

Drinks on me!!!! :twisted:
=D gz ^^

Suztang wrote:so just found out its......A GIRL!!! :D

time for daddy to invest in a shotgun.... :twisted:
nah too early


pedos....?

Re: A Toast...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:06 am
by lib3rator
Suztang wrote:
lib3rator wrote:
Suztang wrote:so...i recently found out a little while ago (via phone call) that im gunna be a daddy :D

Drinks on me!!!! :twisted:
=D gz ^^

Suztang wrote:so just found out its......A GIRL!!! :D

time for daddy to invest in a shotgun.... :twisted:
nah too early


pedos....?
you're the dad you know

Re: A Toast...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:37 am
by Suztang
lib3rator wrote:
Suztang wrote:
lib3rator wrote:
Suztang wrote:so...i recently found out a little while ago (via phone call) that im gunna be a daddy :D

Drinks on me!!!! :twisted:
=D gz ^^

Suztang wrote:so just found out its......A GIRL!!! :D

time for daddy to invest in a shotgun.... :twisted:
nah too early


pedos....?
you're the dad you know


shotgun it is then!!! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm
by Suztang
/cast rez on topic


IM A DADDY NOW!!!

she is 8.6 lbs 20.5" long her full name is Makayla Alexis Bolado, but we call her "Kayla" for short. mommy is ok but tired and is very upset at her dad (Guild Leader) because he said that her slot for Kara was filled due to she needed rest. :lol:

all in all everything went fine drinks and cigars on me! now if you excuse me i have saturday, sunday, and monday sleep to catch up on....

/sleep

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:29 am
by Lt. Kool-Aid
gratz man....gratz :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 am
by Fenris
Suztang wrote: now if you excuse me i have saturday, sunday, and monday sleep to catch up on....

/sleep



Heh, yeah get some sleep now. It'll be the last sleep you get for 2 years :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 am
by Lihonessa
Suztang wrote:mommy is ok but tired and is very upset at her dad (Guild Leader) because he said that her slot for Kara was filled due to she needed rest. :lol:


Heheh, because WoW is more important than rest and childbirth? :wink:

Anyways, congratulations on your new daughter, and I wish that she'll live a long, happy life. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:36 am
by Krom
Congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:14 pm
by Suztang
Lihonessa wrote:
Suztang wrote:mommy is ok but tired and is very upset at her dad (Guild Leader) because he said that her slot for Kara was filled due to she needed rest. :lol:


Heheh, because WoW is more important than rest and childbirth? :wink:

Anyways, congratulations on your new daughter, and I wish that she'll live a long, happy life. :)


the angry part being she spent the week prior getting geared for it she claimed she got her sleep i spent 2 nights with the baby so she could get sleep. she then fed and put the baby to sleep (first good night she had) and sat down and logged in.....to find out another mage is going in her spot. i was 2 feet away on my computer and i had to listen to her on and off vent :cry:

/mute

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:50 pm
by murderbear
wow, that sucks (that she got replaced)

but gratz!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 am
by Immamoonkin
I totally know the feeling. I got replaced before my son was born a year ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:08 am
by Lihonessa
Suztang wrote:the angry part being she spent the week prior getting geared for it she claimed she got her sleep i spent 2 nights with the baby so she could get sleep. she then fed and put the baby to sleep (first good night she had) and sat down and logged in.....to find out another mage is going in her spot. i was 2 feet away on my computer and i had to listen to her on and off vent :cry:

/mute


Well, better luck next time for her. :wink: