Walmart is dumb....

Discuss anything!

Walmart is dumb....

Postby rvbtucker » Thu May 22, 2008 4:09 pm

So yeah, Season 5 of Dragonball Z doesnt come out till the 27th. We got it on the 15th. Silly Walmart... God I love this show. Anyone here over the age of 14 can NOT tell me that they never liked this show. I still love it, and now that they're remaking the seasons, this is awesome.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Shadostriker » Thu May 22, 2008 4:14 pm

Agreed. Awesomeness=IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadostriker

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Thu May 22, 2008 6:20 pm

i never liked it....

does that mean im like some cyborg/evil robot trying to overthrow the world economy by flooding the market with dirt cheap addictive (narcotic) burritos, only to fail by letting my secret plan become public by posting it on a random internet forum, thus destroying my marketbase, and coupled with bad marketing, going into bankruptcy.... evil bankruptcy....

oh crap i mean.....

awww screw it time for plan B
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby Glonark » Sat May 24, 2008 1:22 pm

DUDE! THEY'RE REMAKING THE SEASONS?! I remember coming home from elementary school every day and watching that...that show was (is) so great. Till the GT poop.

Cell saga ftw.
Yeah. You'd like me to have a signature, wouldn't you.
Glonark

Return to General