EPIC!!!

Discuss anything!

EPIC!!!

Postby Suztang » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:12 am

ZOMFG DIABLO III!!!

trailer got me slightly aroused im not gunna lie... :twisted: i wanna get it for sure.

look it up and post what you think.....ready....GO!!!
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby The Great JT » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:47 am

Looks cool, I'll say that.

I just started playing Diablo II, so if I like it, I'll get Diablo III.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Gnosis » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:49 pm

It sucks... I was expecting news on the release date for Wrath of the Lick King...

Gnosis

Postby The Great JT » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Gnosis wrote:It sucks... I was expecting news on the release date for Wrath of the Lick King...

That might be tomorrow.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:48 pm

what do you mean..... thats already out... i have a lvl 80 already

better go ask the fine people at best buy

*tries to hide evil smile*
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby Fenris » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:06 am

Bah, maybe I read the wrong reviews. But it just looks like more of the same, only with better graphics, and new classes.
Fenris

Postby Suztang » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:04 am

im sorry but its a big deal to me i was there when diablo first came out. diablo was the reqason i even considered playing the first and second warcraft.

~fades into distance childhood memories~

ALL HAIL THE NECROMASTER!!! :twisted:
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby felldain » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:15 am

Fenris wrote:Bah, maybe I read the wrong reviews. But it just looks like more of the same, only with better graphics, and new classes.

I don't understand why this is a bad thing.

I was late to the Diablo series and I just found it impossible to get into because it was at such a low resolution. This should be great, the first decent co-rpg me and my mates can paly.
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Postby Suztang » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:18 am

felldain wrote:
Fenris wrote:Bah, maybe I read the wrong reviews. But it just looks like more of the same, only with better graphics, and new classes.

I don't understand why this is a bad thing.

I was late to the Diablo series and I just found it impossible to get into because it was at such a low resolution. This should be great, the first decent co-rpg me and my mates can paly.

thats what i like about it too i guess there trying to incorporate more multiplayer action. i really doubt this but theres been talk in my guild that this could be the wow killer. although they said the same about conan sooo.....who knows?
Suztang

Postby felldain » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:29 pm

Blizz won't mind if they killed WoW with their own game.

But I don't think It'll be as much of a time-sink as an MMORPG, Most likely WoW players will be on it instead of sitting in Shattrath for hours. :lol:
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Postby Vorath » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:48 am

D3 = daily killer.
instead of grinding dailies while waiting for raids to form, people will be in vent playing single-player diablo.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Vorath

Postby Frioz » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:18 pm

The only part I did no liked was how far they stepped from the original one. Specially with the cinematic. It looked like a WoW trailer to me. Kinda missed the dark tone from diablo II.

Oh well, looks nice though. Too early to judge.
Frioz

Postby lappen » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:50 am

complete remake of old attacks
new attacks
new monsters
awesome ragdoll system
you can make stuff fall down and make traps without it being coded or crappy.
ALMIGHTY CANE IS HERE TO ROCK N ROLL
cane is kickass
witchdoctor
comeone, don't you just drool over the feeling of being able to fear everything around you, raise beasts then disease them and make them kickass?
or maybe perhaps the wall of zombies?

come on, diablo 3 will be so awesome.

oh and did you see the end part where they fight that really REALLY big monster? he got finishing moves!!! he frikken bite half of the male barbarians body and tossed him away!

did you also see when the monster did an attack, which made the dead male witchdoctor on the ground fly the hell away :)

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOooooooooooooooOOOO
OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
oooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooh

sweeeeeeet

oh and of course most people will still play wow.

i'm probably just gonna play it as a timewaster when waiting for raids or such stuff
lappen

Postby Suztang » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:59 pm

lappen wrote:

complete remake of old attacks
new attacks
new monsters
awesome ragdoll system
you can make stuff fall down and make traps without it being coded or crappy.
ALMIGHTY CANE IS HERE TO ROCK N ROLL
cane is kickass
witchdoctor
comeone, don't you just drool over the feeling of being able to fear everything around you, raise beasts then disease them and make them kickass?
or maybe perhaps the wall of zombies?

come on, diablo 3 will be so awesome.

oh and did you see the end part where they fight that really REALLY big monster? he got finishing moves!!! he frikken bite half of the male barbarians body and tossed him away!

did you also see when the monster did an attack, which made the dead male witchdoctor on the ground fly the hell away :)

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOooooooooooooooOOOO
OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
oooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooh

sweeeeeeet

oh and of course most people will still play wow.

i'm probably just gonna play it as a timewaster when waiting for raids or such stuff

thats the spirit :D
Suztang

Postby Fenris » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:56 am

Oh, I'm sure the game will be awsome .......... for what it is. Another linear hack-n-slash game where all you do is grind. I played Diablo 1 and 2 when they first came out and had fun with both of them. Everytime I hear about a new Diablo game coming out I guess I just hope it will be more open eneded. Sort of like the difference between Arena and Daggerfall, the first one was limited on what you could do and where you could go, then with their second one you could pretty much go anywhere and still play the missions if you chose to do so (once you downloaded all the patches so the game would actually play). That said, D3 looks like it will be a great game for what it is, and I will probably end up buying it.
Fenris

Return to General