TFR meets DLC

Discuss anything!

TFR meets DLC

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:17 pm

http://www.tfrcomic.com/comic.php?num=49
soo im not sure if anyone has said this yet but chidori from her comics drew u guys ^.^
(btw krom, chidori turns every paladin gay<3) :D
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 pm

I have the incredible urge to say that they won't be able to change Krom a lot then... But that would get me banned, probably. :(

Anyways, the comic was pretty good, although a it was kind of long. Too long to bother me to read all that. :wink:

It looked good though.
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby goris » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:02 am

DLC >> TFR

1. Drawing - no competition
2. Humour - no competition

Yeah, and it was waaaay too long for me to read the whole comic
User avatar
goris
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 am
Location: watch my epic roflcopter ^^

Postby rvbtucker » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:11 pm

this has been posted before. Twice.....
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Postby cookiemanyay » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:15 pm

rvbtucker wrote:this has been posted before. Twice.....

im sry then didnt kno that =p
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Gombol » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:31 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
rvbtucker wrote:this has been posted before. Twice.....

im sry then didnt kno that =p


l2search. Fail.
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:53 am

Gombol wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:
rvbtucker wrote:this has been posted before. Twice.....

im sry then didnt kno that =p


l2search. Fail.

um...sry?
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby rvbtucker » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:27 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
Gombol wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:
rvbtucker wrote:this has been posted before. Twice.....

im sry then didnt kno that =p


l2search. Fail.

um...sry?
its ok, I'm just informing you. And anyone else who in the future posts this. I like to consider myself half a mod, with out the power to really do anything.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:14 pm

rvbtucker wrote:I like to consider myself half a mod, with out the power to really do anything.


That line made me lol. :P
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby goris » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:33 am

rvbtucker wrote:its ok, I'm just informing you. And anyone else who in the future posts this. I like to consider myself half a mod, with out the power to really do anything.


would you like a nice hot cup of tea Mr. half a mod ?
User avatar
goris
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 am
Location: watch my epic roflcopter ^^


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests