Corrupted wishing game

Discuss anything!

Postby Vexation » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:12 pm

AaronOfMpls wrote:Granted. You grow 1 nanometer.

I wish my brother would finish fixing his car.


Granted. But bow I've stolen its tires!


I wish Soviet Russia would be less Soviet and more Russia.
Jebus had a soulstone.
User avatar
Vexation
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby Bramble » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Granted. All the "In Soviet Russia" jokes now start "In Plain-ol' Russia...".

I wish Precious would drop his/her/its ribbon.
Live for your soul, resist now.
Yes, choose to fight.
Although it seems so far to be a perfect day,
Lift up your hands and redeem your pride.
User avatar
Bramble
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 am
Location: Ner'zhul

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:59 am

Bramble wrote:Granted. All the "In Soviet Russia" jokes now start "In Plain-ol' Russia...".

I wish Precious would drop his/her/its ribbon.


Granted.

Image


I wish insomnia was gone from the world. :T
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby AaronOfMpls » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 am

Granted. Now nobody can wake up.

I wish that crossword puzzle I started was a little easier to finish.
~ But it's got spam in it! ~
Image
Image

Wowpedia -- Aaron's toons
User avatar
AaronOfMpls
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA

Postby Vexation » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 pm

AaronOfMpls wrote:Granted. Now nobody can wake up.

I wish that crossword puzzle I started was a little easier to finish.


Granted. Now it's a puzzle of Hello Kitty Island.


I wish people would learn how to drive.
Jebus had a soulstone.
User avatar
Vexation
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 am

Vexation wrote:
AaronOfMpls wrote:Granted. Now nobody can wake up.

I wish that crossword puzzle I started was a little easier to finish.


Granted. Now it's a puzzle of Hello Kitty Island.


I wish people would learn how to drive.


Granted, now you're the one everyone complains about.

I wish I had something better to do.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby AaronOfMpls » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Granted. Unfortunately, that something involves running for your life.


I wish there was less BS in the world.
~ But it's got spam in it! ~
Image
Image

Wowpedia -- Aaron's toons
User avatar
AaronOfMpls
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 pm

AaronOfMpls wrote:Granted. Unfortunately, that something involves running for your life.


I wish there was less BS in the world.


Granted, this thread is locked. ( this joke would've been so icing-on-the-cake'd if a mod came in and locked the thread ;[ )

I wish I were an emperor penguin.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Theorange » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
AaronOfMpls wrote:Granted. Unfortunately, that something involves running for your life.


I wish there was less BS in the world.


Granted, this thread is locked. ( this joke would've been so icing-on-the-cake'd if a mod came in and locked the thread ;[ )

I wish I were an emperor penguin.


Granted. The other penguins rise up against you, kill you in your sleep and take over the penguin kingdom.

I wish KFC would stop their inhumane slaughtering methods for chicken. :( They make-a me sad.
ALERT THE MECHAGNOMES.
User avatar
Theorange
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Here.

Postby AaronOfMpls » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Granted. They start using other inhumane methods instead.


I wish I hadn't eaten too much on Thursday.
~ But it's got spam in it! ~
Image
Image

Wowpedia -- Aaron's toons
User avatar
AaronOfMpls
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 pm

AaronOfMpls wrote:Granted. They start using other inhumane methods instead.


I wish I hadn't eaten too much on Thursday.


Granted, you ate too little and are now malnourished.

I wish seafood didn't smell so damn bad because then my mom would buy more of it |D
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Crusader » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:55 am

Granted, it now smells like flower perfume old ladies wear. Tastes like it too. Enjoy.

I wish good tasting food becomes the healthy kind.
Image
Crusader
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:36 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby AaronOfMpls » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:06 am

Granted. It now tastes so good that you eat too much of it and get fat anyway.


I wish I had more money.
~ But it's got spam in it! ~
Image
Image

Wowpedia -- Aaron's toons
User avatar
AaronOfMpls
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA

Postby Crusader » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 am

AaronOfMpls wrote:Granted. It now tastes so good that you eat too much of it and get fat anyway.


I will now die happily.

AaronOfMpls wrote:I wish I had more money.


Granted. I'll give you €0,05. It's all yours and you can come pick it up here in the Netherlands. If you want me to send it to you it will be at your expense though. I'll put it on my desk. It's all yours now. I'd hurry up and get it though, I don't trust the cleaners.
Image
Crusader
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:36 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby AaronOfMpls » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 am

I wish Crusader had posted a new wish.
~ But it's got spam in it! ~
Image
Image

Wowpedia -- Aaron's toons
User avatar
AaronOfMpls
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest