Corrupted wishing game

Discuss anything!

Postby Clone-D » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:17 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
Clone-D wrote:Granted. You spend all your money on rockband only to find the disk is messed up and you cant play it...

I wish my mom knew how to cook food that wouldnt kill you when you ate it

Granted but its so delicous you eat it so much you gain 500 punds and die of a heart attack

I wish i could play guitar irl


Granted. But playing the guitar so many times causes your fingures to fall off, luckey you

I wish this post would start a huge pyramid resulting in a post that takes 5 days to read
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:18 pm

Clone-D wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:
Clone-D wrote:Granted. You spend all your money on rockband only to find the disk is messed up and you cant play it...

I wish my mom knew how to cook food that wouldnt kill you when you ate it

Granted but its so delicous you eat it so much you gain 500 punds and die of a heart attack

I wish i could play guitar irl


Granted. But playing the guitar so many times causes your fingures to fall off, luckey you

I wish this post would start a huge pyramid resulting in a post that takes 5 days to read

Granted but keydar then locks this thread cuss i dunno and ruins everyones fun


I wish i could wish for somethign
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Clone-D » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 pm

Granted, sadly, you wished for a wolf to eat you so... luckey you

I wish i was rich

( ahh rhyming, i hate rhyming)

EDIT: sry i was slow typing this one, looking up lyrics, listening to the song and trying to type at the same time
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Clone-D wrote:Granted, sadly, you wished for a wolf to eat you so... luckey you

I wish i was rich

( ahh rhyming, i hate rhyming)

EDIT: sry i was slow typing this one, looking up lyrics, listening to the song and trying to type at the same time

(it's k im acually getting to do something so lets wrap tis up)
Granted but me and everyone else robs your house and kidnap everyone in there.

I wish I had som steak ^_^
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Clone-D » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:42 pm

Granted. your Tauren steak is poisond. you feel like saurfang is cleaving your face untill you comit suicide.

I wish my internet was faster.
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby none140 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Clone-D wrote:Granted. your Tauren steak is poisond. you feel like saurfang is cleaving your face untill you comit suicide.

I wish my internet was faster.



Your internet is faster, but it costs fucking expensive


I wish I could have moar posts than Lihonessa
QQ
Image
Image
User avatar
none140
Banned
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 am
Location: most likely in front of my computer screen

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:25 pm

none140 wrote:
Clone-D wrote:Granted. your Tauren steak is poisond. you feel like saurfang is cleaving your face untill you comit suicide.

I wish my internet was faster.



Your internet is faster, but it costs fucking expensive


I wish I could have moar posts than Lihonessa
QQ


Granted but after four days of constant typing on your keyboard, you died of thirst

I wish trolls don't think that the one who has more post in this forum is the smarter..
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby The Great JT » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Granted but you get attacked by Lt. Col. Virtue.

I wish trolls in WoW had their "Killed two dwarves" joke back.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby none140 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Granted, but no one plays trolls so no one ever notices

I wish Lanthroviel dies in a fire :wink:



edit: damn JT :evil:
Image
Image
User avatar
none140
Banned
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 am
Location: most likely in front of my computer screen

Postby goris » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:42 pm

none140 wrote:Granted, but no one plays trolls so no one ever notices

I wish Lanthroviel dies in a fire :wink:



Granted. But after two days of celebrating you get attacked by a swarm of bees and you die.

I wish i didn't have to study at all. :(
User avatar
goris
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 am
Location: watch my epic roflcopter ^^

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:50 pm

goris wrote:

Granted. But after two days of celebrating you get attacked by a swarm of bees and you die.

I wish i didn't have to study at all. :(


Granted, but then you can't find a decent job and finished as a prostitute to pay your wow subscription.

I wish Keydar post one comic per day :D
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:32 pm

Granted.

After 6 months, Keydar dies of stress, thirst and hunger. And everybody knows it's your fault. You get torn to shreds by a gang of crazed Dark Legacy readers.

I wish that my Draenei would get a set of Tier 9 equipment.
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby goris » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:19 am

Lihonessa wrote:Granted.

After 6 months, Keydar dies of stress, thirst and hunger. And everybody knows it's your fault. You get torn to shreds by a gang of crazed Dark Legacy readers.

I wish that my Draenei would get a set of Tier 9 equipment.



Granted! But everybody already has Tier 11 so your gear sucks ass anyways.


I wish that WoW was free and you didn't have to pay the subscription :)
User avatar
goris
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 am
Location: watch my epic roflcopter ^^

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 am

goris wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Granted.

After 6 months, Keydar dies of stress, thirst and hunger. And everybody knows it's your fault. You get torn to shreds by a gang of crazed Dark Legacy readers.

I wish that my Draenei would get a set of Tier 9 equipment.



Granted! But everybody already has Tier 11 so your gear sucks ass anyways.


I wish that WoW was free and you didn't have to pay the subscription :)

Granted!But then WoW become korean:All NPC speak korean, every server is full of farmer and it takes a year to grind level 80, so you prefered to pay a chinese farmer to up it and it costed more money than playing normal wow at the end :P

I wish diablo 3 came out now :P

BTW if keydar create a comic per day during 6 month, thats about 180 comics.If he really do that IRL (meaning, doing comics during 3 and a half more years, with always an excellent humor and a big originality) then i will praise him as my god, honest :D
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Clone-D » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
goris wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Granted.

After 6 months, Keydar dies of stress, thirst and hunger. And everybody knows it's your fault. You get torn to shreds by a gang of crazed Dark Legacy readers.

I wish that my Draenei would get a set of Tier 9 equipment.



Granted! But everybody already has Tier 11 so your gear sucks ass anyways.


I wish that WoW was free and you didn't have to pay the subscription :)

Granted!But then WoW become korean:All NPC speak korean, every server is full of farmer and it takes a year to grind level 80, so you prefered to pay a chinese farmer to up it and it costed more money than playing normal wow at the end :P

I wish diablo 3 came out now :P

BTW if keydar create a comic per day during 6 month, thats about 180 comics.If he really do that IRL (meaning, doing comics during 3 and a half more years, with always an excellent humor and a big originality) then i will praise him as my god, honest :D[/size]


Granted. but since kedar is making a comic a day, you never have the time to play diablo 3, after 5 years you stab yourself for waiting so long

i wish i had every linkin park and ACDC song memorized.
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest