Best Food at Thanksgiving

Discuss anything!

Best Food at Thanksgiving

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:46 am

I personally like cranberries, stuffing, yams, and turkey.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:01 am

Turkey beef mikes hard biscuits carrots stuffing and turnips.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby bukkey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:48 am

turkey, potatoes, stuffing and the innevtable Gravy
lolomgwtqdairyqueen
lolomgbbtheq
i QQ you sexual orientation stupid OP noobz!!11 lolz nerf bat inc!!11 omgz epic itemz /need roll i one shot the lvl 1 noobmage lol!!11one
bukkey

Postby Ichibi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Thankswha?
Ichibi

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Ichibi wrote:Thankswha?

Apparently, a week that Americans have.They "thanks" (god?) for what he is "giving" to us :P .

But apparently it's another time to eat ton of food and turkey and meat!
Can we have this too? :mrgreen:
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Ichibi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:17 pm

OK, huh I should know about this : S
Ichibi

Postby bukkey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:

Apparently, a week that Americans have.They "thanks" (god?) for what he is "giving" to us :P .

i dont know if im right or not but my understanding of thanksgiving was that it was thanking the native indians for food in the winter when they were starving (when english first settled in... erm either new plymouth or jamestown i forget) an indiand that had learned english from other sttlers offered them food and they had a big feast to celebrate and thereafter they celevrated it each year as 'thankgiving' feel free to correct
lolomgwtqdairyqueen
lolomgbbtheq
i QQ you sexual orientation stupid OP noobz!!11 lolz nerf bat inc!!11 omgz epic itemz /need roll i one shot the lvl 1 noobmage lol!!11one
bukkey

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:19 pm

bukkey wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:

i dont know if im right or not but my understanding of thanksgiving was that it was thanking the native indians for food in the winter when they were starving (when english first settled in... erm either new plymouth or jamestown i forget) an indiand that had learned english from other sttlers offered them food and they had a big feast to celebrate and thereafter they celevrated it each year as 'thankgiving' feel free to correct

Duh, I don't know since I'm european, that's why I said "apparently" and god with a ? ^^.
We don't have such thing , though I think that between christmas, halloween, easter and co thats enough^^
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby bukkey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:23 pm

i meant native americans btw for anyone who was confused ^^
lolomgwtqdairyqueen
lolomgbbtheq
bukkey

Postby bukkey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
bukkey wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:

Duh, I don't know since I'm european, that's why I said "apparently" and god with a ? ^^.
We don't have such thing , though I think that between christmas, halloween, easter and co thats enough^^

btw im european aswell but i have an a-level in history so...
lolomgwtqdairyqueen
lolomgbbtheq
bukkey

Postby Krom » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:28 pm

FYI, silly Americans, Thanksgiving was in October. Check your calendars!
Krom

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:47 pm

LOL krom you beat me to the canadian joke 8)
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Klavs » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:23 pm

Wat.

They thank indians for giving some strangers food 300 years ago? Sounds stupid to me :P

I gave a homeless bum 50c once, should we have a national holiday for that too? I'm sure he spent it on wholesome food and not crack*

*not strictly true
I am so awesome I make people crap their pants
Klavs

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Klavs wrote:Wat.

They thank indians for giving some strangers food 300 years ago? Sounds stupid to me :P

I gave a homeless bum 50c once, should we have a national holiday for that too? I'm sure he spent it on wholesome food and not crack*

*not strictly true

so many wrong statements....

first of all natives, second of all they helped them survive the winter and held the potluck to celebrate, (also they ate deer, not turkey neat huh?), the natives gave more than you did, they selflessly helped strangers survive when they did not need to.

(even though the europeans eventually killed half of them and took all their land...any hoo...), and it's better to give them a tim horton's gift card or something, 50c for food you're nice /sarcasm off, and if you were in their state, i'd bet you would get high too.

that is all.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Klavs » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:20 pm

kozom1234 wrote:
Klavs wrote:Wat.

*not strictly true

so many wrong statements....

first of all natives, second of all they helped them survive the winter and held the potluck to celebrate, (also they ate deer, not turkey neat huh?), the natives gave more than you did, they selflessly helped strangers survive when they did not need to.

(even though the europeans eventually killed half of them and took all their land...any hoo...), and it's better to give them a tim horton's gift card or something, 50c for food you're nice /sarcasm off, and if you were in their state, i'd bet you would get high too.

that is all.

Ok ok, I'll not joke about your national holiday from now on! For what its worth I really don't have anything against Thanksgiving, was just a light hearted comment.

I didn't actually give 50c to a homeless bum, if I was going to give anything I'd give something that they could use instead of a useless 50c.

TBH I do what I can to help the less fortunate when I can, I've volunteered in soup kitchens before, done volunteer work in a nursing home and what not. Beggars just rile me sometimes because they sometimes don't take no for an answer. I know they don't care about their dignity anymore and they need the money or whatever but here in Australia we have lots of options open for the homeless and destitute, these people just choose not to avail themselves of the options for whatever reason.
I am so awesome I make people crap their pants
Klavs

Next

Return to General