Best Food at Thanksgiving

Discuss anything!

Postby Clone-D » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Thanksgiving is a celebration in america.

What we do: eat tons off food, meet family members

Origins: when plymouth first arived,they lost a good number of their people the first winter out of lack of food. When the indians showd them how to farm, and several others ways to get food in america, plymouth had food out their noses. they then set day aside to celebrate the years exelent harvest.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby Klavs » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Clone-D wrote:What we do: eat tons off food, meet family members.

Sounds like my kinda festival lol.

I did know what Thanksgiving is though :D
I am so awesome I make people crap their pants
Klavs

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Klavs wrote:
Ok ok, I'll not joke about your national holiday from now on! For what its worth I really don't have anything against Thanksgiving, was just a light hearted comment.

I didn't actually give 50c to a homeless bum, if I was going to give anything I'd give something that they could use instead of a useless 50c.

TBH I do what I can to help the less fortunate when I can, I've volunteered in soup kitchens before, done volunteer work in a nursing home and what not. Beggars just rile me sometimes because they sometimes don't take no for an answer. I know they don't care about their dignity anymore and they need the money or whatever but here in Australia we have lots of options open for the homeless and destitute, these people just choose not to avail themselves of the options for whatever reason.

oh, i can care less about the holiday (we don't even have that big of a dinner) just pointing out the flaws :D, and us canadians don't <3 thanksgiving as much as americans...they go nuts for it...
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Ichibi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:46 pm

kozom1234 wrote:oh, i can care less about the holiday (we don't even have that big of a dinner) just pointing out the flaws :D, and us canadians don't <3 thanksgiving as much as americans...they go nuts for it...

You're Canadian? Cool, great hockeyteam! : )
Ichibi

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:31 am

why thank ya :wink:
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Thatguy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:14 pm

Hmm... My priest got to 70 4th July, and 80 at Thanksgiving.

Wierd...
Thatguy

Postby Bunnytots » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:55 am

gratz on 80
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby bukkey » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:46 am

Klavs wrote:Wat.

They thank indians for giving some strangers food 300 years ago? Sounds stupid to me :P

I gave a homeless bum 50c once, should we have a national holiday for that too? I'm sure he spent it on wholesome food and not crack*

*not strictly true

possibly the most anti-homeless comment i have ever seen im not american but i sure even americans must find it un-pc to call all hobos crack-heads and (i think some one already mentioned this but it makes my post flow better) there is a world of difference between giving a single homeless person of no great consequence 50c and giving starving english people who had already betrayed two of your peoples villages half of your food and cloth and wood for them to later kill you and impale your leaders head on top of their fort[/quote]
lolomgwtqdairyqueen
lolomgbbtheq
i QQ you sexual orientation stupid OP noobz!!11 lolz nerf bat inc!!11 omgz epic itemz /need roll i one shot the lvl 1 noobmage lol!!11one
bukkey

Postby Klavs » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:57 am

bukkey wrote:
Klavs wrote:Wat.

They thank indians for giving some strangers food 300 years ago? Sounds stupid to me :P

I gave a homeless bum 50c once, should we have a national holiday for that too? I'm sure he spent it on wholesome food and not crack*

*not strictly true

possibly the most anti-homeless comment i have ever seen im not american but i sure even americans must find it un-pc to call all hobos crack-heads and (i think some one already mentioned this but it makes my post flow better) there is a world of difference between giving a single homeless person of no great consequence 50c and giving starving english people who had already betrayed two of your peoples villages half of your food and cloth and wood for them to later kill you and impale your leaders head on top of their fort
[/quote]

Read my other post :)
I am so awesome I make people crap their pants
Klavs

Postby Renkonel » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:03 am

Best food at thanksgiving.

corn, nuff said

Renkonel

Postby Bright_eyes » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 pm

gravy and...
mashed potatoes.

only homemade, the potato buds are gross, preferably with cheesy goodness mixed in
Bright_eyes

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:39 pm

You are about 2 months short there Bright_eyes but yeah cheesy mashed potatoes are the best.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Previous

Return to General