hey, for my english class we gotta do a morality test...i thought i'd post a WoW version of the IRL one for you guys...enjoy! (post scores)
a= 3 points, b= 2, c= 1*
1. you see a node that you need to complete a daily quest in a highly competitive zone, beside it a person yelling for help against a mob what do you do?
a) get node
b) get node then help
c) help them
2. Someone asks you for 5 gold so they can get their epic land mount.
a) tell them to stfu
b) offer it to them if they pay you back, or trade an item for it
c) give them the gold and say gratz.
3. You see someone die near a rare spawning mob, in the distance you see someone running towards it.(and you can rez)
a) kill the mob
b) kill the mob then rez the dead person
c) rez the person, and try to reach the mob in time.
4. Someone trades you 5 epic gems for 5 gold, they obviously don't know the value of them, do you
a) use/sell them
b) keep 1 gem and return the rest to the person and tell them the value of them.
c) return all of the gems/ buy them for what they are worth.
5. Your friend with tonnes of gold loans you 100g but forgets about it do you
a) keep it
b) pay them 50g back later as a "gift"
c) return it anyways
6. Your friend told you his password before he logged off, right in the middle of general channel. do you
a) race to his account to steal all his gold (he'll never know, right?)
b) "borrow" some runic health potions
c) log into his account and change his password and tell him the new one when he returns.
6-8: you are as good as good gets, but sometimes a bit of a pushover.
9-11: you are kind and thoughtful, but sometimes you can be greedy.
12-14: you are selfish, but there is some good in you.
15-18: you are evil and selfish. GTFO.
Last edited by kozom1234
on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?