Gone for a while

Discuss anything!

Postby Lihonessa » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:17 am

And of course, the topic derails as soon as kozom arrives.

Anyways, I'm back in at the forums again, although I will still only post in the weekends.
And before people start to ask, yes, I will try to make new comics. :P

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby wnxcow » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:08 am

where u from btw rofl"?~!

welcome back commander... let the spam king/queen remount the throne of spamming!!

wnxcow

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:57 am

Lihonessa wrote:And of course, the topic derails as soon as kozom arrives.

Anyways, I'm back in at the forums again, although I will still only post in the weekends.

i don't derail! Colne-D did i had fun and joked with him, because these forums are supposed to be a fun, positive place.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Lanthroviel » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:23 am

kozom1234 wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:And of course, the topic derails as soon as kozom arrives.

i don't derail! Colne-D did i had fun and joked with him, because these forums are supposed to be a fun, positive place.

Yeah yeah, I know the "fun" "not fun" debate :P

Krom said itself, this is not a serious forum, its true...
But you shouldn't derail everything!Go create a topic where you can say whatever comes to your mind, but stop to pollute other topics ! :/
I won't go on a crusade to ban you (You aren't the worse by now btw :p);
But, look at this topic, it lasted till THE BEGINNING of this forum, and while you can see some derails on some pages (like me when belse came back, or the Druid stuff near the end) we tried to keep it alive.Then suddenly you OVER FLOODED it, and in less than a week it was locked :/
Yeah, I wan't to have fun here too, but don't start to destroy the forum please! ><
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:24 am

odd, i don't even remember commenting in that thread, hmm i guess i did kind of help derail that one (not really though just 2 druid comments and a response to bright eyes)...but i also gave good answers to questions too...so i guess that equals me being...partially guilty? I don't know all i know is that maybe some of us should be a bit less silly :P

i'll start with my sig!

kozom1234

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:25 am

kozom1234 wrote:odd, i don't even remember commenting in that thread, hmm i guess i did kind of help derail that one (not really though just 2 druid comments and a response to bright eyes)...but i also gave good answers to questions too...so i guess that equals me being...partially guilty?

It's by far not the only topic you've derailed so far, you know.
To be honest, if it was up to me, I would've banned you from the forums ages ago already.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:56 am

1) I know you've made that quite obvious, since you constantly keep bringing it up and being rude to me. But is it even possible to derail the GENERAL topic forum? Not really.

2) And our posts were addressed to you leaving so therefore were NOT off topic (maybe slightly, but still) please stop harassing me over the internet, considering you are in a lengthy battle with a 15 YEAR OLD.

3) I would appreciate if you would please stop harassing me via these forums or any other means and if I bother you so much simply do not address me as I will do to you from know on.

kozom1234

Postby Chatrata » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:27 am

Kozom, it is EASY to derail the general forum. The only thing people can;t derail is a 'say whatever the fuck you want thread.'
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:29 am

...like what we all are doing right now in this thread :shock: ?

kozom1234

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:55 am

kozom1234 wrote:...like what we all are doing right now in this thread :shock: ?

Yep, we just need to change the title ;)

Nah, but seriously liho, ease, he is not the one who derail all the stuff right now, and he is young, so stop to harass him ^^.

But I think I'm going to try to create a "say everything" topic, just to see... :/
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 am

kozom1234 wrote:2) And our posts were addressed to you leaving so therefore were NOT off topic (maybe slightly, but still)

Really?

kozom1234 wrote:
Clone-D wrote:LET MY RAIN AS DARKLORD OF THE FORUMS BEGIN!!!!

pfft get in line...i'll fight ya for it :twisted:

kozom1234 wrote:Ha!

insignia of the alliance

*kozom casts macro; wrath spam*

kozom1234 wrote:shadowmeld.

PWNED!!!

Yes, indeed, I hate Kozom for derailing every single topic on these forums. I am surprised Krom has not taken action yet.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:39 am

okay, i understand you don't like me...just stop harassing me because it is against forum code just as trolling is.

kozom1234

Postby Thatguy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Liho, I know you probably hate me for whatever reason, but I still find you're a pretty cool dude, but please, could you stop with the Kozom hate?

Sometimes, when we don't have much to talk on a subject, or when we speak about something related to the main topic, we talk about that other topic, and it can change greatly. That happens in every normal discussion and to be honest, if it didn't, they would be fucking boring.

Also, you nerdraging so much about him, so much that most of your posts are just bashing him now, make you look as bad as him, if not worse.

That was my 2¢
Thatguy

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:15 am

Thatguy wrote:Sometimes, when we don't have much to talk on a subject, or when we speak about something related to the main topic, we talk about that other topic, and it can change greatly. That happens in every normal discussion and to be honest, if it didn't, they would be fucking boring.

And you consider that a good reason for kozom and Clone-D to go lolfitespamming in a topic that's not ment for it at all?

Besides, I'm saying the things I think about them, and I am sure others do the same. If I would not speak up like this (against kozom and Clone-D, for instance), they would start to see their behaviour as accepted, and it would only become worse.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby wnxcow » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:49 am

u have been promoted from spamking to anti-spam king :P

wnxcow

PreviousNext

Return to General