Broken Hearted

Discuss anything!

Broken Hearted

Postby wnxcow » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Today something ahppend which changed my life for the second time...

aftera miserable year(grandma died, mother had hernia(??) and lateron broke her leg at six places... brother got dumped after more then 2 years, uncle had a hernia, other uncle fell down and hurt his thigh badly, other grandma feldown and broke her arm... and several other things.... i got dumped by my ex girlfriend...

after 20 months and 23 days..

i loved her so fucking much,.. nothing can describe it... and even though i'm kind of reliefed now.. i will miss her.. and i will never forget her.. she was my first real love...

we had our ups and downs.. both personal, as in the relation.... and now.. it's over.... i'm 18... young... and (according to a lot of girls) not unatractive..., but i beg the differ.. although i still have a hopefully long life infrint of me, i will have some big troubles writing this down, but it does relief me...

by now you guys and girls will either feel sorry for me, or think im some fucknuts who just bores you... but i don't care... i think i have to write this down... just so you guys can read it.... you may flame me, call me names, or feel sorry for me.... as long as i feel people actually read what i just typed here.... i don't need gifts or what ever... just writing this off...

anyway/.. thnx for reading...

wnxcow

Postby cookiemanyay » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 pm

This year has been a big kick to the nuts for all of us.My dad severed his shoulder twice and wrecked his favorite bike.I broke my ribs and Gf left me after 14 months.My brother got caught for drinking while driving.Let's hope 09 will be better.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Thatguy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Just think of why exactly did she leave you, learn from your errors, and maybe be a better boyfriend for your next beloved one.

And if she left you for no reason or just 'cause she found another guy cooler/hotter/whatever, she's just a bitch and you'll find better ones.
Thatguy

Postby Clone-D » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Well, that sucks. But life moves on, get over it. there will be more, prettier, nicer women out there.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby Bright_eyes » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:52 pm

its good you know you'll never forget her, but instead of thinking of the bad times think of all the fun you had.

besides, "Its better to have loved and to lost, than never to have loved at all."

hope I helped.... :?
Bright_eyes

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:22 pm

i put my dog down 6 days after my mom died, which happened almost 2 weeks after my birthday and now my grandma is really sick. in other words its been hell and i feel like a dick that i hit 80 2 days ago.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby wnxcow » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:59 am

ok this is sweet now.. i met this girl on the interwebs a couple years ago... altho she lives about 300 km away, we are very fricking in love ^^

and i'm goign to visit her on 28th of february! ^^

her PARENTS invited me O_O

wnxcow

Postby Belse » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:33 am

wnxcow wrote:
her PARENTS invited me O_O

:shock:
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby wnxcow » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:37 am

and they never even met me before... they only heared me through phone, or saw me on webcam.....

wnxcow

Return to General