Let's talk about... everything!

Discuss anything!

Postby Clone-D » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 pm

the site has gold sellers.

that usualy means keylogging.

i dont want my account hacked again...damn you kozzom!
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 pm

what? my internetz blocker said teh haxxorz aren't a issue there :(
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 pm

u only get ur account hacked if ur not careful or retarded.
but if u care that much buy that little tool blizz has so u have more secruity.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby wnxcow » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Bunnytots wrote:u only get ur account hacked if ur not careful or retarded.
but if u care that much buy that little tool blizz has so u have more secruity.


remember, we're talking about KOZOM here.....
Image

Image

Image
wnxcow
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:55 am
Location: Behind you, tasting your body */lick*

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:58 pm

hey! i've NEVER been hacked! AND i have a 85ish% average last time i checked (before my last streak of mid/high A's)
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby wnxcow » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:03 pm

....

oh god.. kozom... u DO know F is best grade (A)
Image

Image

Image
wnxcow
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:55 am
Location: Behind you, tasting your body */lick*

Postby Belse » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:57 am

This thread need alot of extra random. Wobble.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:21 am

LOL just realized wnxcow's hatchling in his sig is about to die XD
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Belse » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 am

kozom1234 wrote:LOL just realized wnxcow's hatchling in his sig is about to die XD

And I just realised that this thread is really needed at the moment.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 am

Belse wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:LOL just realized wnxcow's hatchling in his sig is about to die XD

And I just realised that this thread is really needed at the moment.


yeaaaah, friends, hug!

*hug*

We had a real peak yesterday, probably more than 300 messages in two hours, probably because of Keydar's late :P.

Oh and Keydar deleted Zohar's other topic speaking of the ads, damn, I'm really curious about them, Never really saw how this thing (putting add on your website) work. :/
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Belse » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:42 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
Belse wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:LOL just realized wnxcow's hatchling in his sig is about to die XD

And I just realised that this thread is really needed at the moment.


yeaaaah, friends, hug!

*hug*

We had a real peak yesterday, probably more than 300 messages in two hours, probably because of Keydar's late :P.

Oh and Keydar deleted Zohar's other topic speaking of the ads, damn, I'm really curious about them, Never really saw how this thing (putting add on your website) work. :/

Yea, I think I got 70-80 posts.
And you just use a scissor and some glue.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 am

yeah this thread is needed...


new topic! If you could go back in time to stop yourself from playing WoW, would you?
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 am

kozom1234 wrote:yeah this thread is needed...


new topic! If you could go back in time to stop yourself from playing WoW, would you?

Hard question! :P

Consider this: If you don't play wow, you save a lot of times, and therefore, you can do things like, having a life :P.
On the other hand, playing wow gives you some friends (among the mass of troll) and tons of other things too.

I don't regret playing it, because it was my introduction to Real (not free) MMO, and now I can see stuff like machinimas,my old friends that played wow before me and COMICS, and understand them (and as a fan of stuff like that, its nearly as good as the game^^).
So to your question, IDK :P.

/3615 mylife off.
Last edited by Lanthroviel on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:53 am

morning lant^^


yeah, i think i would continue to play as well, I made great friends, had fun, and had great experiences. If i could go back though i would tell myself to really enjoy the game for the social aspects a bit more, that really be it.


Also, this game as exposed me to a whole culture of comics, movies, and art. I enjoyed WoW and would like to continue playing it since it is just so much fun :D .
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 am

kozom1234 wrote:morning lant^^


yeah, i think i would continue to play as well, I made great friends, had fun, and had great experiences. If i could go back though i would tell myself to really enjoy the game for the social aspects a bit more, that really be it.


Morning? its 4PM here (GMT+1 :D)

oh and to continue, IDK, to tell ya now I hesitate to continue, I think I saw enough with this expansion :P.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests