Let's talk about... everything!

Discuss anything!

Postby Axepig » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 pm

lol thats pretty weird story... u did not took beer?? btw dont say that tacos r shit! TACOS OWNS!!!! :D
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby Bobson » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm

I was thinking of making a spontan thread, but that HAS to get locked, so I'll just JLKJSFDSFUJIUTGRJTNVÆLFDJGØPAOR'ÅGTRHTKADNVUVYAOTRIUYAÆEDLKRFDÆFGHFGRUT4UIFLÆKDNV9038I5R0ÅFJADLFACMNP here.

I felt like that, that was good.
Sorry Clam, morale is good, but double morale is double as good :roll: :oops: :(
:D
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
Bobson

Postby Chatrata » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 am

[quote="ÃÂ
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 pm

During my rehearsal of "Laramie Project" in one of my many drama classes a few days ago, this kid nobody likes was talking his brains out off-stage, disrupting everyone trying to do their monologues. Eventually I told him to shut up because everyone and their pet dust ball had told him they didn't care about what he had to say. He kept talking and I snapped. I told him that I was sick of his bullshit and if he kept interrupting our scenes, since we were genuinely /trying/ to get this shit right, I'd report him to the principal. He says something that I almost didn't hear so I stomped my foot and hit him below the belt with "Well no wonder our football team sucks so much when they let blubbering idiots like you on the team," then he bricked me in the face with his meaty bear-arm. :V

My nose broke. Oweeeeee.

He got suspended for violence and I almost got suspended for instigating, but everyone was all "NO WAI IT WAS ALL HIM MAN HE WOULDN'T SHUT UP AND SO SHE TOLD HIM ALL RIGHT" and I was just like "guys my nose hurts get the fucking doctor"

But yea it was pretty retarded.
Raptorbane

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Also cookie that was the scariest fucking creepypasta I have ever seen.
Raptorbane

Postby à» Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Good creepypasta that
ÃÂ

Postby Bobson » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 am

Doubleposter! Take him down!! RAAAAARGRGH!!!

:D
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
Bobson

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 am

Raptorbane wrote:During my rehearsal of "Laramie Project" in one of my many drama classes a few days ago, this kid nobody likes was talking his brains out off-stage, disrupting everyone trying to do their monologues. Eventually I told him to shut up because everyone and their pet dust ball had told him they didn't care about what he had to say. He kept talking and I snapped. I told him that I was sick of his bullshit and if he kept interrupting our scenes, since we were genuinely /trying/ to get this shit right, I'd report him to the principal. He says something that I almost didn't hear so I stomped my foot and hit him below the belt with "Well no wonder our football team sucks so much when they let blubbering idiots like you on the team," then he bricked me in the face with his meaty bear-arm. :V

My nose broke. Oweeeeee.

He got suspended for violence and I almost got suspended for instigating, but everyone was all "NO WAI IT WAS ALL HIM MAN HE WOULDN'T SHUT UP AND SO SHE TOLD HIM ALL RIGHT" and I was just like "guys my nose hurts get the fucking doctor"

But yea it was pretty retarded.

he deserved it, get better soon. I hate when people talk backstage when i'm doing stuff, it's even worse when you can't get something quite right and they won't shut up.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Quaza » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:02 am

Raptorbane wrote:everyone was all "NO WAI IT WAS ALL HIM MAN HE WOULDN'T SHUT UP AND SO SHE TOLD HIM ALL RIGHT" and I was just like "guys my nose hurts get the fucking doctor"

win.

i got my front teeth knocked out last may at the grad party (accidentally ofc). even sober we're stupid (school sanctioned, no alcohol).

in other news did you know its hard as hell to eat an apple with no front teeth?

EDIT: This technically isn't a derail cause the topic is everything.
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:21 am

Quaza wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:everyone was all "NO WAI IT WAS ALL HIM MAN HE WOULDN'T SHUT UP AND SO SHE TOLD HIM ALL RIGHT" and I was just like "guys my nose hurts get the fucking doctor"

win.

i got my front teeth knocked out last may at the grad party (accidentally ofc). even sober we're stupid (school sanctioned, no alcohol).

in other news did you know its hard as hell to eat an apple with no front teeth?

EDIT: This technically isn't a derail cause the topic is everything.

GOD that would suck. Are false teeth an option? They're pricey, but i'd cry without my apple-y goodness.

kozom1234

Postby Quaza » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:42 am

im fresh out of high school, i got dentures but they cant be used for eating. implants also cannot be put in until the doctors are sure ive stopped growing (like, in 4 years-ish).

i can eat an apple with my bottom teeth, or (preferably) slicing it.
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:53 am

i eat my apples sliced anyways, so i GUESS i could live ;)

kozom1234

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Yea luckily they didn't have to reset my nose ;A;

"So you broke it?"
"Yea."
"K well we're going to have to break it again to fix it."
"excuse me"

Something like that. It's fine now and only hurts if I hit it off things 8D EG walking into the bathroom door on my way out because I forgot to turn the knob twice since I locked it.
Raptorbane

Postby Singularity » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 am

Alright, New Topic: What soda do you drink primarily?

I personally drink Dr. Pepper. :D
Singularity

Postby supabillyla29 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 am

COLA!!!! :twisted:

supabillyla29

PreviousNext

Return to General