Let's talk about... everything!

Discuss anything!

Postby Quaza » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 am

Sprite. though thats only cause they dont sell cream soda here
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby Sgt.WinterMk.2 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 am

Dr. Pepper is the way to go, primarily because glass bottled cream soda is expensive :cry:
Triggerless Deffguns! WOT?
Sgt.WinterMk.2

Postby Alron » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Pepsi. 'Cause Pepsi is sexy. Once I was drinking about 2,5-3l of Pepsi daily, but after about a month my throat started to hurt... a lot.

Damn, why is my girlfriend mad at me? What have I done?
Alron

Postby Woothead » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 am

kozom1234 wrote:GOD that would suck. Are false teeth an option? They're pricey, but i'd cry without my apple-y goodness.

Applesauce to the rescue!

Also, anyone else pissed that we're getting an ORC SHAMAN as guardian, therefore not only making Medivh no longer the last guardian, obliterating many legends and books, but also having a non-Mage as guardian AND a non-Human... Not only non-Human... But an ORC! Sure Thrall is pretty smart, calm however powerful when needed and experienced, however it just goes against lore... BLIZZARD, STOP CHANGING YOUR LORE! *looks at Northrend quests*... Lich King still has some goodness of Arthas left... All that was left of the old Arthas was killed... It's only what's left of his old self that saved us... The old Arthas as we knew him is gone for good... Wait, wut??? Back on (my newly started) topic, I'd much rather take Jaina, Khadgar, Rhonin (it would satisfy his Important-for-not-being-all-too-important-NPC syndrome) or quite possibly a basic campfire if it can cast Fireballs and conjure Mana Strudel...

/rant OFF

Episode 2. The Legend of Pasta: Sauce-Wars
Woothead

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14 am

Woothead wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:GOD that would suck. Are false teeth an option? They're pricey, but i'd cry without my apple-y goodness.

Applesauce to the rescue!
Also, anyone else pissed that we're getting an ORC SHAMAN as guardian, therefore not only making Medivh no longer the last guardian, obliterating many legends and books, but also having a non-Mage as guardian AND a non-Human... Not only non-Human... But an ORC! Sure Thrall is pretty smart, calm however powerful when needed and experienced, however it just goes against lore... BLIZZARD, STOP CHANGING YOUR LORE! *looks at Northrend quests*... Lich King still has some goodness of Arthas left... All that was left of the old Arthas was killed... It's only what's left of his old self that saved us... The old Arthas as we knew him is gone for good... Wait, wut??? Back on (my newly started) topic, I'd much rather take Jaina, Khadgar, Rhonin (it would satisfy his Important-for-not-being-all-too-important-NPC syndrome) or quite possibly a basic campfire if it can cast Fireballs and conjure Mana Strudel...
/rant OFF

Heh, honestly, just stop to care about it, at least stop hurting yourself thinking about it and wait for the expansion, even if you'll be disappointed, it'll be softer because you'll enjoy the change (if they don't screw that up too ofc)

Anyway, to launch a subject (forum is so dead atm) anyone think we should create a TVTropes page for DLC?A lot of lesser known comics already have them.Even Teh Glad already got one,and it's two years younger!
Plus I really think it's a publicity boost, I mean, I mostly use TVtropes to find new webcomics when I'm bored now...

I'd do it myself (in fact, seems it's already created here) but I never edited before so... I'll wait. :?
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Woothead » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:12 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
Heh, honestly, just stop to care about it, at least stop hurting yourself thinking about it and wait for the expansion, even if you'll be disappointed, it'll be softer because you'll enjoy the change (if they don't screw that up too ofc)

But they're ruining one of my favorite books and lore characters! Also, I hate the Orcs and yes, I KNOW they will screw everything written in the last 10 years up :evil:.

Also, create a TV-what???

Woothead

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 am

Woothead wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:

But they're ruining one of my favorite books and lore characters! Also, I hate the Orcs and yes, I KNOW they will screw everything written in the last 10 years up :evil:.

Also, create a TV-what???

But you know they'll never stop updating WoW, so they'll always need to do shit like that.And I really doubt they'll bother to make a Warcraft 4, it would be with totally different lore anyway, and they have Starcraft to keep the STR team busy...

And if you don't know about TV-what, don't bother, it'll RUIN YOUR LIFE :P, it's for those who knows about that darn site.
Lanthroviel

Postby Woothead » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:57 am

Lanthroviel wrote:Warcraft 4

Man I've wanted that since Cata was announced, I mean we got the previous x-pacs covered in Warcraft games, now we need a new one that contains the death of the LK and continues on to the Cataclysm. Blizzard has stated they may consider it but it's not their highest priority, which is Blizz-Speak for "It ain't happening" :cry:.

Woothead

Postby Chatrata » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:22 pm

I hear a lot about TVTropes but I've never really cared to look into it, although I'm sure it can't ruin your life any more than WoW itself 8)

Also publicity boost = trolls normally, although I don't know what the type of people who read TVTropes are like.

PS: why do I always forget to check this forum :(
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Lanthroviel » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Chatrata wrote:I hear a lot about TVTropes but I've never really cared to look into it, although I'm sure it can't ruin your life any more than WoW itself 8)

Also publicity boost = trolls normally, although I don't know what the type of people who read TVTropes are like.

PS: why do I always forget to check this forum :(

Well yes, but no.
See this handy page.
Really,there's more unknown stuff already.And it's not like there's trolling potential here.The comic is good and Keydar is as silent as a brick.
Just don't show too much fanboyism in the description and no prob.
As for what kind of people there is :geeks.This is THE geek heaven (or hell,it depends really) and trolls mostly do edit fight on already trolled stuff (cf the Hatedom page).So don't worry for DLC.

(btw gtg afk 1month1/2 see ya!)
Lanthroviel

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:18 am

doggymien4o wrote:Man, you all drink so cool stuff, and cool food... With we had suh things here in Bulgaria...
But i prefer Coke and Chips :) It's nice :)

Gross. Pepsi hands down. Also I don't really know if drinking and eating "cool stuff" is possible. I mean, you can eat some pretty expensive things (like shoes, words, and my dust) but I dunno about "cool".

And has anyone noticed that the UDE points redemption has been closed for like ever now >:[ I have like 3000 points worth of cards on my desk -right now- but the site just hasn't reopened the redemption.
Raptorbane

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
doggymien4o wrote:Man, you all drink so cool stuff, and cool food... With we had suh things here in Bulgaria...
But i prefer Coke and Chips :) It's nice :)

Gross. Pepsi hands down.

What, you can notice the difference?
I don't know, here it depends of which is available at the store,but I find both pretty similar.Same with their normal/diet/zero versions.
Lanthroviel

PreviousNext

Return to General