D: i wanna ask Marmalade

Post any questions you have about DLC

D: i wanna ask Marmalade

Postby Axepig » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey Marmalade I want to know if you are orc or troll.. you look too small to behind one of them.. otherwise you could be a goblin o.o

Answer me fast :D MARMALADEEE
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Re: D: i wanna ask Marmalade

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Axepig wrote:Hey Marmalade I want to know if you are orc or troll.. you look too small to behind one of them.. otherwise you could be a goblin o.o

Answer me fast :D MARMALADEEE

Raptorbane

Postby Axepig » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:45 pm

o.o was that a marmalade answer? i know he dont have lots of intellect but.. ask donald to explain him :)
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby Agatha » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 pm

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
Agatha

Postby Axepig » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Woo thank you btw when cata's release ima make you a toon goblin :D U ROCK!!!
Axepig

Postby Gly » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:54 am

is marmalade supose to be the famous Orange Marmalade (korean pvp mage recognized for his 1v2 on ESL)

its been puzzling me since I saw her first apperence
Gly

Postby Agatha » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 am

Marmalade is not Him or Her . Even Emodar don't know what Marmalade is .

I am sure it's not Korean tho.
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
Agatha

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Agatha wrote:Marmalade is not Him or Her . Even Emodar don't know what Marmalade is .

I am sure it's not Korean tho.

Orangemarmalade didn't really do much in that battle. I mean, yea I commend him for living that long, I wouldn't be able to pull that off, but after he killed the first guy, he just -survived-. He would frost nova, run away, and heal himself with evocation. His lengthy survival ran the timer out and he was crowned victor.

It was amazing, yes, but still rather bland if you look through all the media bulk-up it got. :|
Raptorbane

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:58 am

and, incanter's absorption was what he used to destroy the guy anyways. It was good, but it was mostly running/luck imho.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Gly » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:11 pm

kozom1234 wrote:and, incanter's absorption was what he used to destroy the guy anyways. It was good, but it was mostly running/luck imho.

Running luck eh. Let's also look at how he spell stole kawana's buffs used mana gem for 225 sp, ran back in to cast slow on the priest, put up fireward for fire blast counterspell kawana's arcane tree. Cast arcane power for 15% damage on missle. If u think that’s luck then that’s fine with you.

Fact of matter is, nearly every other famous arena player has respect for orangemarmalade, Hydra flex Pookz venruki etc... if the 1v2 wasn't enough of you, then look at MLG Anaheim when they played vs check 6, absolute amazing games.
Gly

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:19 pm

I never played a caster class in my life (aside from cat druid), so I don't know much if anything about them. I won't claim that some of what orangemarmalade did was pretty neat, but I still don't think he was all that he got cooked up to be by his WoW-media attention.

Then again, maybe it's my bias against the garbage that is arena speaking.
Raptorbane

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Gly wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:and, incanter's absorption was what he used to destroy the guy anyways. It was good, but it was mostly running/luck imho.

Running luck eh. Let's also look at how he spell stole kawana's buffs used mana gem for 225 sp, ran back in to cast slow on the priest, put up fireward for fire blast counterspell kawana's arcane tree. Cast arcane power for 15% damage on missle. If u think that’s luck then that’s fine with you.

Fact of matter is, nearly every other famous arena player has respect for orangemarmalade, Hydra flex Pookz venruki etc... if the 1v2 wasn't enough of you, then look at MLG Anaheim when they played vs check 6, absolute amazing games.

it was luck he had all those CDs lined up, yes. And TBH it just seemed as though he used everything he could at the time. For example, i can pop all CDs i have at the time and then go mental on a person while CCing the healer, which is essentially what he did.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby supabillyla29 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 am

ife he could answer he would say.....
hi

supabillyla29

Postby Axepig » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:02 pm

I think so... Nobody ask Marmalade :\ Donald steal his questions
Axepig

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Axepig wrote:I think so... Nobody ask Marmalade :\ Donald steal his questions

Donald isn't a real person either. He's the comical manifestation of all the nose-picking, cat shirt-wearing scrubs in WoW.

Hm.
Raptorbane

Next

Return to Q&A