Ask Cass!

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby omskarclam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:01 am

Dear Cass,

why can't women have one opinion instead of asking you to do something then screaming at you for doing it?

sincerely, Omskarclam.
Image
omskarclam
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: The US Department of Extreme Intelligence Units

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm

For druids, roll tree and laugh as your HoTs keep every one alive, or roll feral and laugh as you manage to stunlock a rogue, they hate that sooooo much >...>
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
User avatar
Kodykahn
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere off to the left of normal.

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 am

yup, balance is officially dead...sorry kody.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Narya » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:14 am

Cass wrote:Dear Verg,

You are obviously not a woman.

Love,
Cass


Ran out of excuses I see! 8)
Narya <Dark Legacy>
Image
User avatar
Narya
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:03 am
Location: Thelsamar, Loch Modan

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 am

Only good spec for druids is the reroll spec.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby Cass » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:24 am

Narya wrote:
Cass wrote:Dear Verg,

You are obviously not a woman.

Love,
Cass


Ran out of excuses I see! 8)

I refuse to pay a scalper 5x (or more) what the tickets are worth!
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Cass » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 am

Kodykahn wrote:For druids, roll tree and laugh as your HoTs keep every one alive, or roll feral and laugh as you manage to stunlock a rogue, they hate that sooooo much >...>


Qft.
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Cass » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 am

Newp, I'm not even hungry!

Uhm, world dominance....errr.... peace?
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 am

Dear Cass:

Whats the meaning of life? Other than bucket?
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby Noodles » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:11 am

Bunnytots wrote:Dear Cass:

Whats the meaning of life? Other than bucket?


42
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Cass » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:50 am

Noodles wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:Dear Cass:

Whats the meaning of life? Other than bucket?


42


How did you know?! Now you must die!
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Noodles » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 am

Cass wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:Dear Cass:

Whats the meaning of life? Other than bucket?


42


How did you know?! Now you must die!


NEVER MWAUAHHAHAHAHAH
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby vergil77 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 am

Dear Cass,

verg wrote:What can change the nature of a man?


Sincerely, Verg.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby omskarclam » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 am

omskarclam wrote:Dear Cass,

why can't women have one opinion instead of asking you to do something then screaming at you for doing it?

sincerely, Omskarclam.
Image
omskarclam
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: The US Department of Extreme Intelligence Units

Postby Bunnytots » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:15 am

I think women are programmed that way. Kinda like how guys are programmed to stare off in space and clear their minds of any thought.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests