IRL NAME PLOX =(

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:34 am

Seriously. Stop being stupid. It hurts my brain.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Cass » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 am

Stinky thread necros.

Edit: wtf JT. You have a higher post count than I do!
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Belse » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:32 am

Cass wrote:Stinky thread necros.

Edit: wtf JT. You have a higher post count than I do!

I think he use haxx.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Bunnytots » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Cass wrote:Stinky thread necros.

Edit: wtf JT. You have a higher post count than I do!

this is what happens when u leave.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:21 pm

yeah, stay!Without your posting skill (and lihonessa absence too) the apocalypse is near!

[size=0] 24118 posts for 23300 registered users...We can't hold it! :lol: [/size]

Oh, and my name is maxime...

(but Max is more cool :D )
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Thatguy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Me and my sister use this account to post (she rarely does, though)

My real life name is Ludovic

And her real life name is Arianne
Thatguy
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Thatguy wrote:Me and my sister use this account to post (she rarely does, though)

My real life name is Ludovic

And her real life name is Arianne


You=> thatguy, her=> None140, we all know that women are big chatters :D

*run away pursued by cass...*

oh and 300th post!
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Thatguy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Thatguy wrote:Me and my sister use this account to post (she rarely does, though)

My real life name is Ludovic

And her real life name is Arianne


You=> thatguy, her=> None140, we all know that women are big chatters :D

*run away pursued by cass...*

oh and 300th post!


exactly :wink:
Thatguy
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Postby Bright_eyes » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:56 pm

this is were a comic forum starts to scare me
User avatar
Bright_eyes
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Were ever I wanna be

Postby Thatguy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Bright_eyes wrote:this is were a comic forum starts to scare me



You're too shy to give your rl name?

You think it's creepy?

I don't.
Thatguy
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Cass wrote:Edit: wtf JT. You have a higher post count than I do!

I like to be an opinionated pissant. What can I say.

EDIT: Plus, I hold nothing but scorn for all of humanity.
Last edited by The Great JT on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Bright_eyes » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Thatguy wrote:
Bright_eyes wrote:this is were a comic forum starts to scare me



You're too shy to give your rl name?

You think it's creepy?

I don't.


I think it is, just a bit
Yes, you are allowed to throw rocks at me
User avatar
Bright_eyes
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Were ever I wanna be

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Bright_eyes wrote:
Thatguy wrote:
Bright_eyes wrote:this is were a comic forum starts to scare me



You're too shy to give your rl name?

You think it's creepy?

I don't.


I think it is, just a bit
Yes, you are allowed to throw rocks at me


Meh, since we are probably all in differents countries each other, thats it's only our FIRST name, what are you afraid of? :/
The only one who could "risk" something (and seriously, what do you think of, pervert? in a comic forum? :lol: is Keydar, since we can all see is real names under his comics. :P
I don't throw rocks at you, but if you really think you risk something by posting only your first name, then you are a bit paranoid :P.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Krom » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:28 am

You're creepy.
User avatar
Krom
Moderator
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:53 pm

Postby Belse » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:33 am

Krom wrote:You're creepy.

Asking about IRL names is a perfectly normal thing to do.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest