WTF??!?! READ!

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby jettom » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Narya wrote:Nyte and I don't play anymore, but we are still in Dark Legacy. I'm still bugging people on the guild forum. ;P

so basically.. this hardcore endgame guild who took BWL got disbanded because of WLK? why? now itz like superhard raids dog!

For instance, Sartharion! you must actually watch out for huge walls of fire every 20th second! how can that beat having to use the proper gear, resistance, a hour of planning where to stand etc?
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby omskarclam » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:45 pm

ffs stop posting on dead threads
omskarclam

Postby Cass » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 pm

jettom wrote:
Narya wrote:Nyte and I don't play anymore, but we are still in Dark Legacy. I'm still bugging people on the guild forum. ;P

so basically.. this hardcore endgame guild who took BWL got disbanded because of WLK? why? now itz like superhard raids dog!

For instance, Sartharion! you must actually watch out for huge walls of fire every 20th second! how can that beat having to use the proper gear, resistance, a hour of planning where to stand etc?

Erm, hmm. What the heck are you talking about "disbanded"? Just because a few old members either stopped playing or moved on to other things, that means DL disbanded? You might want to inform their guild master then!

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Cass » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm

P.S. We weren't hardcore either.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby vergil77 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

*gasp* Cass doubleposting!
vergil77

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 am

Just because some of the people leave doesn't mean it disbanded, it just means that the people who left aren't in the guild anymore. It's not like the DL guild was made up of only the DLC people.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Krom » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:01 am

Hahahaha.

Just to chime in after Cass and BunnyT. DL hasn't disbanded and I believe is still raiding.

We were only hardcore during Molten Core and it steadily declined as we got into BWL and onwards. DL as a guild raided 40 man MC, BWL, AQ and Naxx. It then went on to raid in TBC, and kept raiding through Naxx 25 and Ulduar.

As with most things, people will eventually move on. The majority of the DLC cast is no longer in the DL guild, but we're all still friends and talk somewhat often.

So, before you necro old threads and make stupid posts, read up on the history which has been posted here before or just fuck off.
Krom

Postby omskarclam » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 pm

yes, krom has never been more right (well, he probably has).
omskarclam

Postby SuperKingRyan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm

well its good to know that people can move away from somthing so addicting. im parting that stage right now too... wow seems to boring now that i have reached 80.
I'm right 98% of the time. who cares about the other 3%

SuperKingRyan

Previous

Return to Q&A