Ask Melanion

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby Dalsheek » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:23 pm

Gombol wrote:
felldain wrote:A Q&A thread should only be available to those with more than 100 posts and at least 6 months on the forums.

Gombol really has to much of an avid fascination with gigz and ought to take a cold shower before she posts her Q&A thread.


where did you get "her" for me? o_O


Perhaps because your avatar and signature are of female night elves.
Dalsheek
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:08 am

Postby Melanion » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:40 am

Lorewise i am interesting,
where do you get to speak to a high elf somewhere else?
its all either the blood or night edition.
User avatar
Melanion
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:02 am

Postby Alandse » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:51 am

On Theramore Isle there is a REAL high elf there that gave me quest for 1k needles...
Alandse
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 pm

Postby Dalsheek » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:33 pm

Alandse wrote:On Theramore Isle there is a REAL high elf there that gave me quest for 1k needles...


As is there in Terokkar Forest.
Dalsheek
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:08 am

Postby Gombol » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:07 pm

Dalsheek wrote:
Gombol wrote:
felldain wrote:A Q&A thread should only be available to those with more than 100 posts and at least 6 months on the forums.

Gombol really has to much of an avid fascination with gigz and ought to take a cold shower before she posts her Q&A thread.


where did you get "her" for me? o_O


Perhaps because your avatar and signature are of female night elves.


and that means...?

just cause i have a female nelf sig/avatar dont mean im a female -_-
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Kcired » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:31 pm

Melanion wrote:Lorewise i am interesting,
where do you get to speak to a high elf somewhere else?
its all either the blood or night edition.


Allerain Stronghold (spelling?) in Terrokar has a couple high elves and one you talk to say "I'm not a blood elf, I'm a HIGH elf, don't worry I'm not going to suck all the magic out of you"
Kcired
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:51 pm

Postby Norelim » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:54 pm

Melanion wrote:Im 16,
and since i play on an rppvp server...i decide what path my character takes, plus she is a farstrider...(hunter) they follow the practices of the high elfs much more, and Melanion decided to abandon all the teachings of Kael'Illidan and Romath.


Kael'Illidan? Is that the first known WoW Gay-love child?
//////////Žive naj vsi narodi
////////ki hrepene dočakat dan
//////////da koder sonce hodi
////////prepir iz sveta bo pregnan
////////////////da rojak
/////////////prost bo vsak
//////ne vrag, le sosed bo mejak

Slovenian anthem
User avatar
Norelim
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:48 am
Location: Slovenia, Žužemberk (read it correctly and you get a candy)

Postby Melanion » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:07 am

Yeah... Illidan fell in love with kael and his blond hair, and attitude.
Lady Vashj envy Kael because she is in love with Illidan.

Gombol: That avatar IS my ingame character.
User avatar
Melanion
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:02 am

Postby kologer0s » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:07 am

Kael isn't gay..are you possibly retarded?he can wipe all you damn "high" elves in a min..bad weakness to magic unless you have no idea.
Image

Click above Image to link to the greatest place in the world!
User avatar
kologer0s
Banned
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Silvermoon,Eversong Woods

Postby Gombol » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:17 am

Melanion wrote:Gombol: That avatar IS my ingame character.


never asked.
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Melanion » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:30 am

Kcired wrote:
Melanion wrote:Lorewise i am interesting,
where do you get to speak to a high elf somewhere else?
its all either the blood or night edition.


Allerain Stronghold (spelling?) in Terrokar has a couple high elves and one you talk to say "I'm not a blood elf, I'm a HIGH elf, don't worry I'm not going to suck all the magic out of you"


Npcs not player characters :)
im unique
User avatar
Melanion
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:02 am

Postby felldain » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am

Gombol wrote:
just cause i have a female nelf sig/avatar dont mean im a female -_-



Your much better off accidentally calling a guy a girl, than a girl a guy. I was just being cautious 8)

The way you swoon over Gigz seems a bit feminine too, though i suppose you could be camp or something.
User avatar
felldain
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:07 pm

Postby Alandse » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:06 pm

In the roleplaying world where Mister Pony has the cure for aids and the letter two starts a song makes you a high elf.

Now lets go to the real world, the place that is outside of WoW. In the Real world, your a roleplayer who yells at anyone who says your a Blood Elf.
Alandse
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 pm

Postby Gombol » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:00 pm

felldain wrote:
Gombol wrote:
just cause i have a female nelf sig/avatar dont mean im a female -_-



Your much better off accidentally calling a guy a girl, than a girl a guy. I was just being cautious 8)

The way you swoon over Gigz seems a bit feminine too, though i suppose you could be camp or something.


now you assume im gay....?
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Melanion » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:33 am

Well...you could compare it to something else, if you were a chinese and people kept calling you an african, you would yell to them too that you are a chinese.

plus this Q&A is for my character not me.
its sort of a roleplaying Q&A

so my character is rather yelling at you...get used to roleplaying.
User avatar
Melanion
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest