Ask Anyone

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 am

You see, you have a problem there, My Leafeon takes half damage from electric attacks, and does half damage to your Ryquaza, my Leafeon also has over 300 Atk, and Def, so~ unless your attacking her with a special attack, you might as well be using splash, oh, did I mention she also has Sythesis? And heck, if that doesn't work, I'll just use my umberon, toxic, protect spam, and baton pass away to my Tyranatar/Dragonite/Lucario/Vaporeon when things get ugly, your still toxiced, and my umberon is safe and sound ^^;;

Yes I is a nerd <.<;;

Edit: I would make note to the fact my Leafeon also has sunny day, which due to her ability, makes her immune to para/poi/conf/ect, and also strengthens her Synthesis, but against Rayquaza, it's negated, and btw, stop relying on Ubers~ grow a set and train up a non-uber, THEN I might consider you somewhat a decent trainer <.<;; ~~~<3 No offense ^^ :D
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby jettom » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 am

WTFH is a Leafeon?
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:19 am

Evolved form of Eevee, aquired in the Diamon/Peral/Platnium Series, Requirements: Eevee must level up once, next to the mossy rock in the first forest, forgot what it was called, once it does, it evolves into Leafeon, which is a Physical-Type poke'mon, it excells in Normal direct attacks, and takes little damage - on par levels- from Physical attacks, the mirror to Leafeon, is Glacion, which is obtained by leveling up Eevee by the ice stone, found somewhere up in the northern reaches of the game, where it's all snowy, Where leafeon is a physical type, Glaceon is a Special type, boasting a decent Sp. atk and a formidiable Sp. Def. Leafeon is a Grass Type, while Glaceon is a Ice type... Ya so.. that wasn't nerdy at all <...<;;
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Quaza » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 am

Want to point out that of the 6 you mentioned:

Leafeon i can probably one hit, either flamethrower or ice beam
Tyranatar can actually pose a threat physically, though still can probably two-shot with ice beam
Dragonite is a definite ohko to ice beam
Lucario might survive the first hit of flamethrower
Vaporeon i doubt is living through a thunderbolt
Really only Umbreon is safe from an EV boosted super-effective attack, taking maybe three Dragon pulses do die.

Oh wait, i do have 5 other party members.

And I am working on a non-uber party, its just not done yet.
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby jettom » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:44 am

...I like cake?
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:28 am

once again, relying on Ubers fails~ also, there are berries that negate the super affective attacks of others so~ though, I highly down you will one shot any of my poke'mon their all IV/EV trained, maybe two shots, or one shot with a supereffective crit, but I dunno one one shot :-\ then again, I can just g3et ony my umberon again, and spam toxic / protect, that works just as good ^^; I just dun like ubers, people rely on them to fight waaay to much then theink their good, ( Speaking of kiddies online ) I haven't played my Diamond for a while, so I dun know my real stats, but I know that I have a vaporeon with 400 exact hp, which Ifound kinda creepy but still XD

And i dun think that rayquaza will hit 400 points of damage though a berry protected Vaporean~ specially seeing how Vaperoens Sp. Def is it's highest stat overall... I'm very protection berry happy when doing non-in-game battles XD, though once again, Rayquaza is an uber, so he would probably pose a slight problem, but as far as i remember where rayquaza is strong in atk/sp. atk, i do think that it was his speed that suffered a little, I'll have to check when i get off this ever-blocking school computer~ -sigh-
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:23 am

Fuck now a days pokemon, they kinda killed it when Ruby/Sapp came out with that whole tournament shit, back in the old days it was amazing, ofc I was a lot younger then and so was the concept of pokemon, and the first pokemon is byfar the best, who else here remembers all the shit you had to go thru for those legendary pokemon (red/blue then the annoying ass dog pokemon in gold/silver)
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Chatrata » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 am

Kodykahn wrote:I still plays with me poke'mans, yes that was done on purpose..

Anyways~ poke'dex is at 484 so far on the diamond version, not much left that I dun have, cept some of the hard to get ones on diamonds, and meh, poke'mon imo was a knock off of digimon, that got more famous because their monsters were cute, compared to monsters made to fight~

I play both, i like them both, I dun care what anyone says, because I know my leafeon will kick your arse~ >.>

I thought digimon came after pokémon.

Also, Heracross megahorn > Leafeon.

Mamoswine ice shard > Rayquaza.

I think I win.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 am

Well, I prefer the old silver and such, but Meh, I just continued on, but still

Mega Horn might > Leafeon, but Vaporean + Icebeam > Heracross + Rayquaza ^^;;

But I'm definately getting Sol-Silver, just cause it's normal silver up until after the elite 4, just with much better graphics, So~ ya gonna get my cyndquil and go rock some nubby trainers ^^;

And I also has a shiny mew, so nyeh, I win <.<;;

original Mystery event mew at that :P... just migrated from a long ways...
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Chatrata » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 am

Heracross Close Combat > Vappy.

I still can't decide between them tbh. It's mostly gliscor vs. ursaring for choice.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:52 am

Only thing I did not like about sil/gold was the time running irl. Got annoying trying to make it for bug catching before going to bed, saving to hopefully get to go, then wake up and its the next day.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Kodykahn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 am

How does Heracross + Close Combat > Vaporeon? It's a water type <.<;;

Anyways, Vaperoeon + Aqua ring + left overs + Acid Armor x3 = quite a good tank poke'mon~ high defense, good sp. def, and +1/8 hp every turn, when you scale that with 400 hp, that's 50 hp per turn, which adds up~, I dunno, I really like Poke'mon, XD I get a bit into it, I've gone though 2 Vaporeans to get to my uber vaporean, and 5 leafeons to get to my leafeon, sadly, they dun get uber stats so some ubers can still give em problems :-\
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby judgement14 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Why dont you guys just battle or something instead of talking about it?
or are you unable to battle on Wifi like i think you are

idk honestly i stopped playing after ruby and sapphire

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Kodykahn » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Meh~ It can be a hassle, finding out freind codes, setting up a time, ect ect. tbh, it's more fun to debate then to actually fight~ And hey, it's non-idiotic chatter isn't it? I don't see the problem with debating >.> ~<3
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Gabtraf » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:25 pm

I agree, debating is fun! :D
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A