Introduce Yourself!

Post any questions you have about DLC

Thaurus's introduction

Postby Thaurus » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey people. I'm well known as "Thaurus" and "Openthelock" on private servers (Some people can't afford wow and search for alternative.)

Anywho. I am a basic wow noob who likes Death Knights and, rogues and locks =P
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
User avatar
Thaurus
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 am

Re: Thaurus's introduction

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Thaurus wrote:Hey people. I'm well known as "Thaurus" and "Openthelock" on private servers (Some people can't afford wow and search for alternative.)

Anywho. I am a basic wow noob who likes Death Knights and, rogues and locks =P


What a coincidence.

I am also a rogue who loves locks. In fact, I love them openly.

AHAHAHAHA*shot*
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Thaurus's introduction

Postby Cass » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:48 pm

*Groan*

Raptorbane wrote:
Thaurus wrote:Hey people. I'm well known as "Thaurus" and "Openthelock" on private servers (Some people can't afford wow and search for alternative.)

Anywho. I am a basic wow noob who likes Death Knights and, rogues and locks =P


What a coincidence.

I am also a rogue who loves locks. In fact, I love them openly.

AHAHAHAHA*shot*
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Re: Thaurus's introduction

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Cass wrote:*Groan*

Raptorbane wrote:
Thaurus wrote:Hey people. I'm well known as "Thaurus" and "Openthelock" on private servers (Some people can't afford wow and search for alternative.)

Anywho. I am a basic wow noob who likes Death Knights and, rogues and locks =P


What a coincidence.

I am also a rogue who loves locks. In fact, I love them openly.

AHAHAHAHA*shot*


That's not nearly as bad as when I was making jokes about this character named "Gray". You can probably guess what kind of jokes I was making.



If you didn't get that, they were really gray jokes. A lot of them were morally gray as well.

(I even managed an "openly gray" in there.)

stop me now before i hurt someone
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Thaurus's introduction

Postby Theorange » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Cass wrote:*Groan*

Raptorbane wrote:
Thaurus wrote:Hey people. I'm well known as "Thaurus" and "Openthelock" on private servers (Some people can't afford wow and search for alternative.)

Anywho. I am a basic wow noob who likes Death Knights and, rogues and locks =P


What a coincidence.

I am also a rogue who loves locks. In fact, I love them openly.

AHAHAHAHA*shot*


That's not nearly as bad as when I was making jokes about this character named "Gray". You can probably guess what kind of jokes I was making.



If you didn't get that, they were really gray jokes. A lot of them were morally gray as well.

(I even managed an "openly gray" in there.)

stop me now before i hurt someone


*Shotgun to face*
ALERT THE MECHAGNOMES.
User avatar
Theorange
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Here.

Re: Thaurus's introduction

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Theorange wrote:
*Shotgun to face*


Thank you.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ashe » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:04 am

I'm Ashe.
The E is all-important.
I play a Night elf Hunter and Druid.
I enjoy pie, Hallow's Eve, and bacon.
I don't know what else to put :P
Valitheria- Level 85 Druid, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashenscar- Level 85 Hunter, Korgath-U.S.
Caelera- Level 85 Rogue, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashe
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Behind you.

Postby Thaurus » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 am

Ashe wrote:I'm Ashe.
The E is all-important.
I play a Night elf Hunter and Druid.
I enjoy pie, Hallow's Eve, and bacon.
I don't know what else to put :P


Welcome to DLC forums x]

Ever heard of League of legends? x]
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
User avatar
Thaurus
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 am

Postby Ashe » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Thaurus wrote:
Ashe wrote:I'm Ashe.
The E is all-important.
I play a Night elf Hunter and Druid.
I enjoy pie, Hallow's Eve, and bacon.
I don't know what else to put :P


Welcome to DLC forums x]

Ever heard of League of legends? x]



Thanks :D
And No, I don't believe I have
Valitheria- Level 85 Druid, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashenscar- Level 85 Hunter, Korgath-U.S.
Caelera- Level 85 Rogue, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashe
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Behind you.

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Ashe wrote:
Thanks :D
And No, I don't believe I have


IIRC Ashe is a totally BS powerful character in LoL, but I could be wrong.

I know my friends hate her.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Thaurus's introduction

Postby AaronOfMpls » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:29 pm

A belated welcome to Ashe, Thaurus, and anyone else I may have missed. :)

Raptorbane wrote:What a coincidence.

I am also a rogue who loves locks. In fact, I love them openly.

AHAHAHAHA*shot*
Raptorbane wrote:That's not nearly as bad as when I was making jokes about this character named "Gray". You can probably guess what kind of jokes I was making.



If you didn't get that, they were really gray jokes. A lot of them were morally gray as well.

(I even managed an "openly gray" in there.)

stop me now before i hurt someone

:lol: How did I miss these groaners? :)

(I see I'm not the only one who thinks a good pun is its own re-word. :) )
~ But it's got spam in it! ~
Image
Image

Wowpedia -- Aaron's toons
User avatar
AaronOfMpls
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA

Re: Thaurus's introduction

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:07 pm

AaronOfMpls wrote:A belated welcome to Ashe, Thaurus, and anyone else I may have missed. :)

Raptorbane wrote:What a coincidence.

I am also a rogue who loves locks. In fact, I love them openly.

AHAHAHAHA*shot*
Raptorbane wrote:That's not nearly as bad as when I was making jokes about this character named "Gray". You can probably guess what kind of jokes I was making.



If you didn't get that, they were really gray jokes. A lot of them were morally gray as well.

(I even managed an "openly gray" in there.)

stop me now before i hurt someone

:lol: How did I miss these groaners? :)

(I see I'm not the only one who thinks a good pun is its own re-word. :) )


:3c I get it from my dad.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Espeon » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Hello there,
I'm Espeon. You may call me Espy if you wish. I've lurked the DL forums for a while and finally decided to join you all here.
I have an obsession with Pokémon, if it isn't obvious. But only those up to around the 250 mark. After that, Pokémon went downhill.
I mainly play a gnome mage (and yes, I love gnomes too), but I do have a Nightelf druid. Which, I just faceroll buttons with and hope I'm doing alright. xD
Pokémon, gotta catch 'em all.

Image
Espeon
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Postby JenovaCelestia » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:36 am

Hiya! I'm JenovaCelestia, but you can just call me Jen. I role a level 80 Shadow-Holy Priest on Zangarmarsh. I tried to do some ICC on the computer I played WoW on for the longest time, but my computer would almost literally crash and burn in front of me. So I got a new laptop and am ready to do a 10 or even 25 man.

A bit about me: I'm 19 years old, I live in Ontario Canada (like Krom lol) but I was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. I work full-time as a coffee drone (Tim Hortons) on the night shift. My favorite DLC character is Krom :P Because no one else is as cool as he is (except Gigz, my fellow priestling).

But yeah, that's me in a nutshell. I can be random at times, but generally I'm alright.
Image
JenovaCelestia
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby Marcis » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:55 am

I play night elf warrior Lakfakalle on Aszune server, EU.
This is my first and so far only lvl 80 toon, because i am too lazy to level another one.

Sometimes it is hard to tank with 4-year old daughter on my lap: "Daddy when you will go after Big Bad Guy (LK)?" :)

I love DLs comics, last one about Krom was right on.
I live in Latvia, near Riga and i am 36 years old.
Talk about "old farts" playing WoW :lol:
User avatar
Marcis
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests