Introduce Yourself!

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby Chatrata » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 am

I live in Ontario Canada (like Krom lol)

I'm pretty sure Krom lives in BC :/

Also Espeon is quite possibly the best pokemon in every way, and as such it is a good name to have!
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Espeon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Chatrata wrote:
I live in Ontario Canada (like Krom lol)

I'm pretty sure Krom lives in BC :/

Also Espeon is quite possibly the best pokemon in every way, and as such it is a good name to have!

Espeon and Umbreon are by far my two favorite Pokémon, hehe.
I was hoping to get the name Umbreon for an alt, but I never thought about it until Wrath came out, and by then a DK took it. =/
Pokémon, gotta catch 'em all.

Espeon

Postby Insanefire » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey, how's it going, i have been reading these comics for about a month or so now, found it on mmo-champion, read them all now and i love them soo much :D Anyway i'm insanefire, currently eredar us ally, was on lightning's blade us horde for the longest time but i transfered my toon over to be with friends. Besides playing wow im a "health nut" and love working out/playing sports, hanging out with friends and partying, all that fun stuff. Oh ya and im 20 and live in ottawa canada. Jen what part do you live in??
Insanefire

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 pm

ASFDASFD NOW THERE'S TWO PEOPLE IN MY PROVINCE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:|
Raptorbane

Postby Epiclich » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi my name is epiclich i am a lvl 80 DK on the server the scryers.IRL my name is Elizabeth. and im 14 i joined the army of DL around when we fist see sally (mijis cat)

Arthas: Father,is it over yet?
King Menethil: No my son you reset on Tuesday.
Epiclich

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Epiclich wrote:Hi my name is epiclich i am a lvl 80 DK on the server the scryers.IRL my name is Elizabeth. and im 14 i joined the army of DL around when we fist see sally (mijis cat)

Oh no, more death knights D:
Raptorbane

Postby Gabtraf » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Epiclich wrote:Hi my name is epiclich i am a lvl 80 DK on the server the scryers.IRL my name is Elizabeth. and im 14 i joined the army of DL around when we fist see sally (mijis cat)

We need more warriors...
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Gabtraf wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

We need more warriors...

We need less derps
Raptorbane

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 am

I'm a warrior.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Epiclich » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:13 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

We need more warriors...

We need less derps

Im sry? LOL

Arthas: Father,is it over yet?
King Menethil: No my son you reset on Tuesday.
Epiclich

Hi everyone

Postby Rales » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:58 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rales, lvl85 BM/MM hunter prowling on Vek'Nilash - EU. Officer of the Guild <Poke it with a Stick>

I found the DL comics by accident and laughed my arse of so decided to join the fold ^^

I found especially Gigz' cooking antics hilarious and hope the DLC is continued for a long time. 8)
Rales lvl85 BM/MM Hunter
Mirrawr lvl85 Disc/Holy Priest
Rales

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Skippyninja » Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey, guys! I'm Skippyninja AKA Skippy. I'm from Proudmoore-US I'm a Blood Elf Fire Mage. I'm in <Taint Invaders> :D

In addition to my main I have a priest at 85, a warrior at 82, and a pally at 66. After the warrior and pally hit 85 I'll be looking to get my druid to 85... But I'm also looking at a shaman and rogue... I'm torn :mrgreen:

Anywho, hello!
"I will not port you here or there, I will not port you anywhere. I will not port you, though I can, I will not port you to Dalaran."
Skippyninja

Location: Second Star on the Right, then Straight on til morning

Postby Raptorbane » Tue May 31, 2011 1:25 pm

Skippyninja wrote:Hey, guys! I'm Skippyninja AKA Skippy. I'm from Proudmoore-US I'm a Blood Elf Fire Mage. I'm in <Taint Invaders> :D

In addition to my main I have a priest at 85, a warrior at 82, and a pally at 66. After the warrior and pally hit 85 I'll be looking to get my druid to 85... But I'm also looking at a shaman and rogue... I'm torn :mrgreen:

Anywho, hello!

I WILL STRANGLE YOU

--in the event you turn into a terribad the likes of which we have culled before. >:|
Raptorbane

Postby Skippyninja » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Skippyninja wrote:Hey, guys! I'm Skippyninja AKA Skippy. I'm from Proudmoore-US I'm a Blood Elf Fire Mage. I'm in <Taint Invaders> :D

Anywho, hello!

I WILL STRANGLE YOU

--in the event you turn into a terribad the likes of which we have culled before. >:|

Kinky. :wink: 8)
"I will not port you here or there, I will not port you anywhere. I will not port you, though I can, I will not port you to Dalaran."
Skippyninja

Location: Second Star on the Right, then Straight on til morning

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Skippyninja wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:I WILL STRANGLE YOU

Kinky. :wink: 8)

I am glad you think so.
Raptorbane

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A