Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 am

Dear Krom

Why did you stick with a hunter?
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Krom » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:50 am

Noodles wrote:Dear Krom,

Do you like Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama or none of them?

Sincerely Noodles

I love Family Guy. It's an amazing show, simply for the mix of dry and blatant humour and some of the shit they seem to get away with. I can't recall watching an episode of FG that I didn't get at least a couple laughs out of.

I used to watch the Simpsons when I was getting home from Elementary School/High School. I liked it then. It's... different now. I can imagine your story lines getting a little flat/dry after 20 years of it, but I generally just find the show a bit weird now and don't watch it really at all.

I have never seriously watched Futurama. The episodes I've seen are either boring or slightly funny, but are never actually "bad." I would probably enjoy it if I watched it more. I do, however, love the Zoidberg whoop whoop whoop.
Krom

Postby Krom » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:54 am

Bunnytots wrote:Dear Krom

Why did you stick with a hunter?

I enjoy playing a hunter. I like how... cheating the class is at times. Plus, the fact hunter shit often doesn't get fixed appeals to my inner emo whiny side and gives me something to bitch about.

Totally honest though: I just haven't found the time or energy to level another character (Paladin from 1 to 60, my warrior from 70 to 72 so far). I would probably switch back to a warrior again (and likely will for Cataclysm), but in the meantime I play my hunter (the rare times I play of late).

Further Edit: I also like playing a class which is generally considered to be full of retarded bads. So that when I group with others I tend to look like an even more amazing player!
Krom

Postby Murlocdude » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Dear Krom:

If you could be somebody else for one day, who would you be?

- Murlocdude
Murlocdude

Postby SuperKingRyan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:29 pm

if your a paladin then why do you wear a dress?
I'm right 98% of the time. who cares about the other 3%

SuperKingRyan

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:43 am

It seems like you never have seen paladin t8... and sometimes gear that looks completely garbage bin material has uber stats.
Bunnytots

Postby Krom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:41 am

Murlocdude wrote:Dear Krom:

If you could be somebody else for one day, who would you be?

- Murlocdude

Hm, I don't think I want to be anyone else.
Krom

Postby Krom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 am

SuperKingRyan wrote:if your a paladin then why do you wear a dress?

Go look up Judgement Legplates
Krom

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 am

Hmm, Krom why did you roll a paladin in the first place? I don't think I ever saw that question on here before.
Bunnytots

Postby jettom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 am

Bunnytots wrote:It seems like you never have seen paladin t8... and sometimes gear that looks completely garbage bin material has uber stats.

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/77.html

always makes me chuckle
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Krom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:53 am

Bunnytots wrote:Hmm, Krom why did you roll a paladin in the first place? I don't think I ever saw that question on here before.

I don't know if you can find the original description text for Paladins, but they were essentially supposed to be warriors with some light healing ability. I generally play a Paladin or Tank type class in most games (at least initially) and Paladin really appealed to me (as it did for a RL friend of mine). We didn't quite get that which was advertised, but I stuck with it anyway.

Edit: Also interesting to note -- I never play Paladins anymore. I almost always go for pure warrior type classes in games. (WoW ruined it for me, wtg WoW)
Krom

Postby jettom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:55 am

Krom wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:Hmm, Krom why did you roll a paladin in the first place? I don't think I ever saw that question on here before.

I don't know if you can find the original description text for Paladins, but they were essentially supposed to be warriors with some light healing ability. I generally play a Paladin or Tank type class in most games (at least initially) and Paladin really appealed to me (as it did for a RL friend of mine). We didn't quite get that which was advertised, but I stuck with it anyway.

Edit: Also interesting to note -- I never play Paladins anymore. I almost always go for pure warrior type classes in games. (WoW ruined it for me, wtg WoW)

You mean that you, like me, can't be arsed to lvl something that does not bash your enemies with sticks/arrows? AWESOME
jettom

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:56 am

I always play heavy plate wearers. Just being able to jump into large crowds and not get hurt for awhile and produce normal damage. WoW ruined tanking for me, although I like plate dps myself.
Bunnytots

Postby jettom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Bunnytots wrote:I always play heavy plate wearers. Just being able to jump into large crowds and not get hurt for awhile and produce normal damage. WoW ruined tanking for me, although I like plate dps myself.

all my lvls above 16 is wearing atleast leather
jettom

Postby Murlocdude » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Dear Krom,

If you could be a WoW class in real life, which class would you find more convenient?
Murlocdude

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A