Ask Krom!

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby Krom » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Murlocdude wrote:Dear Krom,

If you could be a WoW class in real life, which class would you find more convenient?

I'd probably go for Priest or Mage. As a priest i'd just fleece people for all of their money doing healing (without looking like a shitty Night Elf/Cow druid, ugly spacegoat/etc. shaman or a Paladin -- I personally like wearing normal clothes IRL). A mage would be pretty sweet too, since I could travel as much as I wanted and wouldn't have to worry about food at all.
Krom

Postby judgement14 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Krom if you had control over any country in the world which one would you want?
and why?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby à» Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Dear Krom;

Honestly, I'm doing way better than this shit now, aren't I?

Also, if you would answer another question:

If you could have complete control over an animal, would you rather have it be gerbils, tigers, flesh-eating parasites, or venemous spiders?
ÃÂ

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:57 am

Weirdo's thinking Tauren look ugly ~_~ Obviously you've not seen the fan art of Tauren :D

Anyways, Dear Krom, Why does it seem that Holy > Ret for pvp with paladins?
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Krom » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 am

judgement14 wrote:Krom if you had control over any country in the world which one would you want?
and why?

I don't think I ever really want control over a country. There's just far too much bullshit to put up with and that doesn't interest me!
Krom

Postby Krom » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 am

[quote="ÃÂ
Krom

Postby Krom » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:12 am

Kodykahn wrote:Weirdo's thinking Tauren look ugly ~_~ Obviously you've not seen the fan art of Tauren :D

Anyways, Dear Krom, Why does it seem that Holy > Ret for pvp with paladins?

Tauren ARE ugly, sorry (lol fat cows).

Erm, I wouldn't say that Holy > Ret for PvP. In fact, I'd say some of the more difficult teams we've faced have been cleave teams with a Retnub on them. Some of those retnubs hurt so bad... so bad :(. That being said, we've seen a number of Holy paladins and I find them to be a bit easier to deal with than most rets (it obviously depends on the player a great deal, but we generally have an easier time with the healer than we do with the ret dpser).

Prot/Ret mixes in PvP though, those guys are annoying and funny at the same time. Annoying in that they stun so goddamn often. Funny, in that their damage is slow and not too painful AND when they're being kited they really don't help their team win much.
Krom

Re: Ask Krom!

Postby jaspwns » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Dear, Krom

Why don't you create these comics? You are obviously the superior choice.
jaspwns

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Krom:
Does your workplace have shitty customer support, if so what are the funniest stories you have heard about it?
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:39 am

Pfft, you guys don't understand the awesomeness of Tauren, one day you shall be enlightened >:D Anyways,

I guess your right a bit Krom, but I seriosuly have never had a problem with a retadin in pvp, unless he severly outgeared me, but I have stupid amounts of trouble downing holydin and shockadins in 1v1 :-\
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Re: Ask Krom!

Postby Krom » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:53 am

jaspwns wrote:Dear, Krom

Why don't you create these comics? You are obviously the superior choice.

My ability to come up with funny ideas and my drawing ability are definitely not good enough for something of this magnitude. Thus, I wouldn't quite say I am the superior choice.
Krom

Postby Krom » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:56 am

Bunnytots wrote:Krom:
Does your workplace have shitty customer support, if so what are the funniest stories you have heard about it?

We have... alright support, I'd say. Our software side has pretty decent support (but probably do poorly on follow-ups and the like). Our hardware side also does not too bad, as far as I know. But I really only deal with software and don't hear much of their escapades.

As far as funny stories go, most of them are just idiotic clients being dumb. "Why won't this work????" "Did you plug it in?" "Oh..." kind of things. Our software isn't fantastic, but it's pretty straight forward to use and we rarely get calls like that (we also do a fair bit of training on our software when we sell it to someone).
Krom

Postby Krom » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:58 am

Kodykahn wrote:Pfft, you guys don't understand the awesomeness of Tauren, one day you shall be enlightened >:D Anyways,

I guess your right a bit Krom, but I seriosuly have never had a problem with a retadin in pvp, unless he severly outgeared me, but I have stupid amounts of trouble downing holydin and shockadins in 1v1 :-\

Well, in world PvP or BG's it is so different from one player to the next due to gear and skill. I was mostly referring to 3's arenas which is one of the few things I still do every now and then. (And gear/skill generally is pretty stable once you get 1800+).
Krom

Postby Gombol » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Krom, when are you going to announce your love for me, like you did in that PM?

~Gom
Gombol

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:12 pm

LIAR.

"Private messaging has been disabled on this board."

Dear Krom,

If you could push a button to get $1,000,000 dollars right now but someone random in the world dies as a result, would you?
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A