Traditional Art

Post your own art for critique and/or discussion.

Postby Thatguy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:39 am

[quote="ÃÂ
Thatguy

Postby à» Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:00 pm

D: That's like 9 months from now! :(
ÃÂ

Postby Chatrata » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:06 pm

By winter I think he means when it feels like winter. Officially, it is December 21st. In Bergen, which is around about on the same Latitude as Helsinki, which means it won't actually be that early, since Helsinki is in the far south of Finland. But it'll still be pretty early. Checking a map, Bergen is a lot further north than I thought it was.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Thatguy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Chatrata wrote:By winter I think he means when it feels like winter. Officially, it is December 21st. In Bergen, which is around about on the same Latitude as Helsinki, which means it won't actually be that early, since Helsinki is in the far south of Finland. But it'll still be pretty early. Checking a map, Bergen is a lot further north than I thought it was.

Oh, looking at the earlier posts, it appears that in fact, he's asking when's winter vacation. I have no idea when that is though.

And I would believe it feels like winter in December, Bergen and the such are at much higher altitude than Helsinki.
And if it feels like winter in Quebec, it should feel like winter in Norway too.
Thatguy

Postby Chatrata » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Yeah, but it might start feeling like winter a lot earlier than that. And I forgot that Bergen is way higher than Helsinki. I swear I have some silly notions in my head that all port cities are on low ground.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Hkn » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:47 am

Thatguy wrote:Oh, looking at the earlier posts, it appears that in fact, he's asking when's winter vacation. I have no idea when that is though

What I meant was winter break, probably more correct english. ^^

oh and I'm back :P
Hkn

Postby Belse » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Hkn wrote:
Thatguy wrote:Oh, looking at the earlier posts, it appears that in fact, he's asking when's winter vacation. I have no idea when that is though

What I meant was winter break, probably more correct english. ^^

oh and I'm back :P

In Sweden it's usually the 18th december.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Bunnytots » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Same as where i live :shock:. And I also hit 80 on my winter break.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Previous

Return to Art