Massive Noob: the comic! (and other stuff I made)

Post your own art for critique and/or discussion.

Postby TedTheBug » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Belse wrote:
TedTheBug wrote:
Belse wrote:
TedTheBug wrote:If I see a good chance, sure.
Also, just added a few character info bars at the bottom of the main page. Tell me if you like em.

Mexican priest... But if you decide to put in a warlock sometime you could use someone like mine: mad, crazy, likes to kill stuff and burn what's left and belives he's the greatest person in the world. Or in short: a normal warlock.

Believe me, I had a lock character coming that sounds exactly like that.

Yea, all locks think they're the greatest... They're wrong of course since I am the greatest one.

Lies! My lock alt is the best!
Image
User avatar
TedTheBug
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: NYC

Postby judgement14 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:15 pm

yeah well my lock soloed hogger
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby TedTheBug » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:53 pm

If your toon is THAT strong, you need to get a life. Seriously. You probably just spend 10 hours a day farming the gold to get that kind of gear.
If anything, the fact that you killed Hogger shows that you need to spend less time playing WoW, you're too powerful. :D lol

Hogger pwn'd me the first time I saw him.
Image
User avatar
TedTheBug
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: NYC

Postby judgement14 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:28 pm

why would i need to get a life
I CAN FRIKKEN DRAINS SOULS
and drain/siphon life
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Belse » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:26 pm

I... I have something to tell you... I've been lying to you, I am not Belsebub... I am... HOGGER!
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby à» Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:30 pm

User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby TedTheBug » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:37 am

judgement14 wrote:why would i need to get a life
I CAN FRIKKEN DRAINS SOULS
and drain/siphon life

^Awesome response is awesome :)

Also, epic filler time!
http://www.idiotpress.net/massivenoobcomic.htm
Based off of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMS0O3kknvk
Image
User avatar
TedTheBug
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: NYC

Postby à» Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:23 am

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT
User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby Belse » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:23 am

TedTheBug wrote:
judgement14 wrote:why would i need to get a life
I CAN FRIKKEN DRAINS SOULS
and drain/siphon life

^Awesome response is awesome :)

Also, epic filler time!
http://www.idiotpress.net/massivenoobcomic.htm
Based off of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMS0O3kknvk

Awesome sound :twisted: and I challenge you to find anything awesome about my post!
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby judgement14 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:56 am

Belse wrote:
TedTheBug wrote:
judgement14 wrote:why would i need to get a life
I CAN FRIKKEN DRAINS SOULS
and drain/siphon life

^Awesome response is awesome :)

Also, epic filler time!
http://www.idiotpress.net/massivenoobcomic.htm
Based off of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMS0O3kknvk

Awesome sound :twisted: and I challenge you to find anything awesome about my post!

um its red?
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby à» Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:59 am

User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby judgement14 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Image











ok now back to the topic

make lance do a falcon punch
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Belse » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:39 pm

judgement14 wrote:
Belse wrote:
TedTheBug wrote:
judgement14 wrote:why would i need to get a life
I CAN FRIKKEN DRAINS SOULS
and drain/siphon life

^Awesome response is awesome :)

Also, epic filler time!
http://www.idiotpress.net/massivenoobcomic.htm
Based off of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMS0O3kknvk

Awesome sound :twisted: and I challenge you to find anything awesome about my post!

um its red?

DOH!
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby judgement14 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Belse wrote:
judgement14 wrote:
Belse wrote:
TedTheBug wrote:
judgement14 wrote:why would i need to get a life
I CAN FRIKKEN DRAINS SOULS
and drain/siphon life

^Awesome response is awesome :)

Also, epic filler time!
http://www.idiotpress.net/massivenoobcomic.htm
Based off of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMS0O3kknvk

Awesome sound :twisted: and I challenge you to find anything awesome about my post!

um its red?

DOH!

NUT!
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:26 pm

judgement14 wrote:
Image











Captain Falcon supports Obama.However he thinks his slogan is much to long.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

PreviousNext

Return to Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest