Raptor striking back

Post your own art for critique and/or discussion.

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 am

MORE COMMISSION THINGS

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


and then some not commission things.

Image


commissions open, furry art abounds
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Noobydruid » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 am

love love love :D
Noobydruid
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm

NEW SHIT YO

Got some MS Paint Adventure fanarts on top of some more commissions and misc. doodles.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Raptorbane wrote:NEW SHIT YO

Got some MS Paint Adventure fanarts on top of some more commissions and misc. doodles.

So I'm NOT the only Homestuck fan around here!
Well that's cool.
[size=0](Let's hope you'll NEVER catch the other thing I'm hooked to right now...)[/size]
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:02 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:NEW SHIT YO

Got some MS Paint Adventure fanarts on top of some more commissions and misc. doodles.

So I'm NOT the only Homestuck fan around here!
Well that's cool.
[size=0](Let's hope you'll NEVER catch the other thing I'm hooked to right now...)[/size]


I only recently got into it but as soon as F!Dave showed the upgraded equipment Dave would wear I was like CHEEYAH FANART TIME

Then John got the Jr Ectobiologist suit and I was like CHEEYAH FANART TIME -AGAIN-

Now I have to fanart Rose and her new outfit :X Then when Jade gets her shit I'll fanart her too. I'm not very far in yet though, I still haven't learned the names of the trolls ( but I do -know- most of the names X: )
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:16 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:NEW SHIT YO

Got some MS Paint Adventure fanarts on top of some more commissions and misc. doodles.

So I'm NOT the only Homestuck fan around here!
Well that's cool.
[size=0](Let's hope you'll NEVER catch the other thing I'm hooked to right now...)[/size]


I only recently got into it but as soon as F!Dave showed the upgraded equipment Dave would wear I was like CHEEYAH FANART TIME

Then John got the Jr Ectobiologist suit and I was like CHEEYAH FANART TIME -AGAIN-

Now I have to fanart Rose and her new outfit :X Then when Jade gets her shit I'll fanart her too. I'm not very far in yet though, I still haven't learned the names of the trolls ( but I do -know- most of the names X: )
Oooh.
Well, you come at the best moment, the stuff that's going on with the trolls right now....
[size=0]Also, the only troll you should care for and do art is Nepeta, Nepeta foreva! :33[/size]
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Ooooh man, I did some coool shit last night let me tell you.

I was trying out these set color palette things where I took a 5-color palette for like... wedding invitations, and just made some busts of Mal'keer and Darius. I started with the Mal'keer one and it looked like this:

Image


Then the Darius one turned out like this:

Image


I put them into Photoshop so I could crop them properly and I accidentally autotoned the one of Mal'keer, but it looked GREAT, so I kept it:

Image


Aaand here's a snippet of what I'm working on now.

Image
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Are your characters weird Elves, or some sort of Dragonkin?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:34 am

Liquidrock wrote:Are your characters weird Elves, or some sort of Dragonkin?


Darius and Sterling are dragons, Mal'keer and Alexis are humans. Mal'keer looks different though because of the region he's from.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:Are your characters weird Elves, or some sort of Dragonkin?


Darius and Sterling are dragons, Mal'keer and Alexis are humans. Mal'keer looks different though because of the region he's from.



Translation: They are all furries.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:Are your characters weird Elves, or some sort of Dragonkin?


Darius and Sterling are dragons, Mal'keer and Alexis are humans. Mal'keer looks different though because of the region he's from.



Translation: They are all furries.


That's weird, I could have sworn I was speaking English the whole time.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:22 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:Are your characters weird Elves, or some sort of Dragonkin[/b]?


Darius and Sterling are dragons, Mal'keer and Alexis are humans. Mal'keer looks different though because of the region he's from.

Translation: They are all furries.

Se on outoa, luulin juuri puhuttu englanti.


Nope.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 am

Did some fun little color thang with a Lucario a few days ago. Here you gooo.

Image


Wallpaper version: http://i52.tinypic.com/34i3ad2.jpg (Crop it yourself, I'm too lazy)
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm

SOME PIXEL ART FOR YE'S

Image


Now with Shinerai!

Image


Also a gift I did for someone who I WANT TO BE MY FRIEND BUT ISN'T (yet). It's her humanized Feraligatr, Donald. (Bechnokid)

Image
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:18 am

A neopet and Mushu.

Image

Image
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests