A Comic That I Drawed.

Post your own art for critique and/or discussion.

Postby Dorp » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:I just realized that my inner English nerd is raging over this thread's name.

Lmao not to worry, I'm a huge grammar nerd as well. I just like the duality of having the title be asinine but the comic be, hopefully, good. That and it just sounds funny. Like, I ated a carrot. Comedy gold.
Dorp

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Dorp wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:I just realized that my inner English nerd is raging over this thread's name.

Lmao not to worry, I'm a huge grammar nerd as well. I just like the duality of having the title be asinine but the comic be, hopefully, good. That and it just sounds funny. Like, I ated a carrot. Comedy gold.

You and I sir, if we were to collaborate, we could rule this internet. Do you want to rule? Because I want to rule. Y'know, that whole born-destined-for-greatness thing.
Raptorbane

Postby Noodles » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:26 pm

WUT!+!

WHAT+!?

WHU?!!?

THIS

IS

AWESOME!!!
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby à» Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Dorp wrote:

You and I sir, if we were to collaborate, we could rule this internet. Do you want to rule? Because I want to rule. Y'know, that whole born-destined-for-greatness thing.

If you guys collaborated, the universe would implode into an abyss so dark and dense that it would suck in the earth and then reject it because you are on it, because you are just so damn awesome.
ÃÂ

Postby cookiemanyay » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:00 am

Someone is challenging me for supreme awesomeness control?
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby à» Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:19 am

cookiemanyay wrote:Someone is challenging me for supreme awesomeness control?

Not much of a challenge.

:wink:
ÃÂ

Postby jettom » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:39 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Dorp wrote:

You will never take over wow-v! i will defeat you in MY domain! mwohahahhaha
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Previous

Return to Art