introducing my new series

Post your own art for critique and/or discussion.

introducing my new series

Postby Lorixon » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

so i just got a wacom tablet, an i would like to share with you guys my first creation, which i feel like turning into a halo universe humorous comic, the drawing below is the main character "Jake" post your thoughts and i should have first strip by next week, also any photoshop tips would be greatly appreciated :P (keep in mind this is my first time ever drawing with a tablet)
also im still trying to come up with a name for the series and if you guys want to have any of the characters named after you let me now :wink:

update: here you have another character i drew the other day, as you can see its a grunt, which will be a pretty silly character indeed :) stay tuned for more

Last edited by Lorixon on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lorixon

Postby Woothead » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 am

Looks good ;), the first time I drew with a Wacom Tablet it looked worse than most 7 year olds could do (on paper, that is). Then again, I was using Paintbrush instead of a proper program xD. As for the name, I'd say it's hard to decide until you make a sample comic or make more characters and give them personalities.

Edit: Typos

Episode 2. The Legend of Pasta: Sauce-Wars
Woothead

Postby supabillyla29 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:48 am

sweet makes me wana be shot by it

supabillyla29

Return to Art