ME as a DLC toon

Post your own art for critique and/or discussion.

ME as a DLC toon

Postby meiken » Tue May 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Here its me as a DLC toon.

PLs ge soft on the critics as im a new one to this deal, and i did this on paint :S

i used some stuff form your comics keydar, hope its ok

Comments?

meiken

Postby Gombol » Wed May 28, 2008 12:34 am

look like krom much?
Gombol

Postby meiken » Wed May 28, 2008 4:17 am

Well ya, i have his mustache.. :P but its the one my toon has on game. I do have shorter hair and my toons skin its a bit darker. other than that there are not many things to change :P

he he

meiken

Postby Gabtraf » Wed May 28, 2008 6:50 pm

look like krom much?

He looks like he was cloned from Krom. :?
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby The Great JT » Thu May 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Gabtraf wrote:
look like krom much?

He looks like he was cloned from Krom. :?

Cloned and stole his life.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Fri May 30, 2008 12:34 am

GASP! doppleganger!

does that make you the "good" krom or the eviler krom
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby meiken » Fri May 30, 2008 5:55 am

OK OK I shaved my bear, so it does not look too much as krom, and for the record i atually used keydars face as a base not kroms :P

meiken

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Fri May 30, 2008 11:13 pm

I would watch yourself sir... that can be seen as offensive to some people. its a cheap joke about a guy stereotype.... remember EVERYONE has equal access to the internet

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby meiken » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:42 am

I would watch yourself sir... that can be seen as offensive to some people. its a cheap joke about a guy stereotype.... remember EVERYONE has equal access to the internet

I dont quite follow what u are saying? was that directed to me?
I have a paladin on t5 and i get people saying that looks gay a lot, so thats quite common, its not discriminating to paladins.
Or are u impling that the fact that someone is gay its insulting, becouse if u do then u are discriminating.
That comment on my toon just reflects the frustration of being called something that you are not.
If im tall and some one says constantly that im short it get anoying oevr time, if im catholic and someone calls me mussulman constantly gets anoying, not that being short or being mussulman ahs somehitng wron its just that u are being called something that u are not.

My comment on the bouble shows frustration on the toon over a constant commnet at wow.

But then again maybe im reading wrong your comment. dont knwo.

meiken

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Meh, I don't like it.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby rvbtucker » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:04 pm

sorry, I mean no offense, but it looks too much like Krom. And I'm comparing it to the Krom in your siggy....
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Suztang » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:10 am

meiken wrote:

I have a paladin on t5 and i get people saying that looks gay a lot, so thats quite common, its not discriminating to paladins.
Or are u impling that the fact that someone is gay its insulting, becouse if u do then u are discriminating.
That comment on my toon just reflects the frustration of being called something that you are not.
If im tall and some one says constantly that im short it get anoying oevr time, if im catholic and someone calls me mussulman constantly gets anoying, not that being short or being mussulman ahs somehitng wron its just that u are being called something that u are not.

My comment on the bouble shows frustration on the toon over a constant commnet at wow.

who cares free speech!!! yay buttseckz!!! :lol:
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Elanos » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:19 am

meiken wrote:

I wasn't going to comment on this but whaaaat the fuck?
I'm here to hurt your feelings.
Elanos

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:10 am

Suztang wrote:
who cares free speech!!! yay buttseckz!!! :lol:

Your right to free speech is only valid when it does not infringe upon another's rights. A derogatory statement like that would not be considered "safe" in free speech due to the fact that is alienates a specific group of individuals. prohibiting their rights as individuals.

now im all for political incorrectness, but one of the things that i find rude and quite neanderthalistic is using "gay" as an insult. just think about what you are saying... thats like making fun of people from Miami just cause they are from Miami

in regards to the color of Krom's armor in your toon, just because you have a certain color armor does not change your sexual preference. The joke in your picture implies that if a person wears pink armor one must be gay. I am aware that this may not be your intent however, without a backup story, your picture remains what it is.... derogatory.

Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby Suztang » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:15 am

well when it comes down to it, its the "internet" and as we all know the care police are constantly on watch....if nobody caught the sarcasim im sry but the point im making is lighten up a little guys its a joke
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Next

Return to Art