world of.. um.. failcraft?

Post your own art for critique and/or discussion.

Postby Sleepingcap » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:58 am

Lihonessa wrote:But Stan's dad is a newb, he said he had a level 2 Hunter, but he was in Warrior starter equipment. :P


thats because he got ganked by that naked dude
Sleepingcap
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 am

Even before he got ganked by the naked dude (wearing a Mail/Plate helmet and able to cast Mage spells, wtf?) he was wearing start equipment.
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby Sleepingcap » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:18 am

Lihonessa wrote:Even before he got ganked by the naked dude (wearing a Mail/Plate helmet and able to cast Mage spells, wtf?) he was wearing start equipment.


well.. he was so yberl33t, that he could simply multiclass.
Sleepingcap
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:01 am

But... He wanted to explore the Tower of Azora! With Night Elves!

Night Elves and Gnomes are both no good.

Anywho, back to the topic.
Sleepingcap, do you almost have a new one readt yet? :)
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby Sleepingcap » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:01 pm

I lacking of ideas.. (and time).
Im wanting to start a webcomic.. but that would require a sense of humour and.. um.. creativity..
Sleepingcap
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:09 pm

you have both :D


maybe make one about...

1) a guy is swimming in the ocean, one guy pops up, making it 2 people. He says, aww man stranglekelp is too high for me to pick! His friend replies, "it's just a plant here i'll do it!" He replies, "i don't know", as his friend dives. In the last panel you see the friend being choked underwater.

2) You see: new wotlk feature, thunder storm, allowing elemental shamans to knockback enemies! You then see a mage next to the shaman on a cliff and the shaman uses it on the mage, the mage falls and casts slowfall, he then says "yay i lived!" as you see behind him a big
t- rex.

3) (you gave me the idea) You see two undead warriors killing a mob, one says "look! my sword dropped!" His friend replies "...aww it's one level too high for you!" He replies "i'm one bar away from 80, i'll think i will be okay." AS he picks up the sword, his arm breaks off.

i got more if you need them^^
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Bright_eyes » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:06 pm

kozom1234 wrote:you have both :D


maybe make one about...

1) a guy is swimming in the ocean, one guy pops up, making it 2 people. He says, aww man stranglekelp is too high for me to pick! His friend replies, "it's just a plant here i'll do it!" He replies, "i don't know", as his friend dives. In the last panel you see the friend being choked underwater.

2) You see: new wotlk feature, thunder storm, allowing elemental shamans to knockback enemies! You then see a mage next to the shaman on a cliff and the shaman uses it on the mage, the mage falls and casts slowfall, he then says "yay i lived!" as you see behind him a big
t- rex.

3) (you gave me the idea) You see two undead warriors killing a mob, one says "look! my sword dropped!" His friend replies "...aww it's one level too high for you!" He replies "i'm one bar away from 80, i'll think i will be okay." AS he picks up the sword, his arm breaks off.

i got more if you need them^^


must....refrain....from....stealing_epic_ideas!
User avatar
Bright_eyes
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Were ever I wanna be

Postby Belse » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 am

Bright_eyes wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:you have both :D


maybe make one about...

1) a guy is swimming in the ocean, one guy pops up, making it 2 people. He says, aww man stranglekelp is too high for me to pick! His friend replies, "it's just a plant here i'll do it!" He replies, "i don't know", as his friend dives. In the last panel you see the friend being choked underwater.

2) You see: new wotlk feature, thunder storm, allowing elemental shamans to knockback enemies! You then see a mage next to the shaman on a cliff and the shaman uses it on the mage, the mage falls and casts slowfall, he then says "yay i lived!" as you see behind him a big
t- rex.

3) (you gave me the idea) You see two undead warriors killing a mob, one says "look! my sword dropped!" His friend replies "...aww it's one level too high for you!" He replies "i'm one bar away from 80, i'll think i will be okay." AS he picks up the sword, his arm breaks off.

i got more if you need them^^


must....refrain....from....stealing_epic_ideas!

You can have mine.

Two flies sat in a bowl of sugar.
They ate some sugar.
One of them flew away.
The other stayed and ate some more sugar.
Then it flew away.

Add someone who can draw and Bam you got yourself an epic comic.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Bright_eyes wrote:
must....refrain....from....stealing_epic_ideas!


did you mean:

1) as in i steal or you want to steal mine, if you thought i stold them i didn't...but let me know where you saw any if you did, so i can see them^^!

2) go nuts, it's free for all if you want them^^

3) were you sarcastic? (if not, see 2)
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Klavs » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Belse wrote:
Bright_eyes wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:you have both :D


maybe make one about...

1) a guy is swimming in the ocean, one guy pops up, making it 2 people. He says, aww man stranglekelp is too high for me to pick! His friend replies, "it's just a plant here i'll do it!" He replies, "i don't know", as his friend dives. In the last panel you see the friend being choked underwater.

2) You see: new wotlk feature, thunder storm, allowing elemental shamans to knockback enemies! You then see a mage next to the shaman on a cliff and the shaman uses it on the mage, the mage falls and casts slowfall, he then says "yay i lived!" as you see behind him a big
t- rex.

3) (you gave me the idea) You see two undead warriors killing a mob, one says "look! my sword dropped!" His friend replies "...aww it's one level too high for you!" He replies "i'm one bar away from 80, i'll think i will be okay." AS he picks up the sword, his arm breaks off.

i got more if you need them^^


must....refrain....from....stealing_epic_ideas!

You can have mine.

Two flies sat in a bowl of sugar.
They ate some sugar.
One of them flew away.
The other stayed and ate some more sugar.
Then it flew away.

Add someone who can draw and Bam you got yourself an epic comic.


Image
I am so awesome I make people crap their pants
Klavs
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Hobart, Australia

Postby Sleepingcap » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Image


A little something i did when i decided to finally dig up my wacom and draw a little bit.
Sleepingcap
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby judgement14 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:33 pm

that frightens me a bit
and is that Donalds cousin in the middle panel
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Sleepingcap » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:25 am

Not necessarily. It simply illustrates how i felt as a healer back in TBC.
Brainless.

EDIT: Modified the backround - added shades and just made it look a tad nicer -

Image
Sleepingcap
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby judgement14 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:50 am

wait whats the third one represent?
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 am

I think the message is

vanilla = tricky but doable

TBC= faceroll

wotlk= hard

...i think.

btw I really like it :)
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

PreviousNext

Return to Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest