I have partied with Donald.

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Shadostriker » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Then there was the Shammy who told me he could solo VC.................................................................And he was lvl 13. :roll:
Shadostriker

Postby Suztang » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:29 pm

Shadostriker wrote:Then there was the Shammy who told me he could solo VC.................................................................And he was lvl 13. :roll:

um yea i remember when i could solo instances at lvl 13......man those were the days :roll:
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby The Great JT » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Suztang wrote:
Shadostriker wrote:Then there was the Shammy who told me he could solo VC.................................................................And he was lvl 13. :roll:

um yea i remember when i could solo instances at lvl 13......man those were the days :roll:

Y'know what's really either stupid or funny? A new guy, literally, he asked "hi, I'm new to the game. What's the highest-level instance in the game?" Someone answered "The Black Temple." He said "I bet I could solo it. I could solo the highest-level instances in Everquest 2."

He was laughed off the server.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Shadostriker » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:59 am

I would imagine so...
Shadostriker

Postby Gombol » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:08 am

Was tanking ramparts the otherday, the rogue in our group was "good" at sapping...this is a small part of the conversation:

Me: Sap X please
Rogue: ok *stealths over and saps skull*
Me: I said X, sap X please.
Rogue: I have!

then most of the time he didnt even sap he just said "tank two at the same time!!"... the fact i could tank the two at the same time wasnt the point, it was i wanted to be lazy and use CC lots ¬_¬

another group was:

Me: Trap Blue please
Hunter: Ok *pulls X (second target in this instance, no rogue) and traps it*
Me: Why did you Trap X not blue...
Hunter: Wrong target lol.

people like that need to L2P, srsly.
Gombol

Postby Suztang » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:28 am

ok so im at bgs/AB the other day and im at BS with my 39 rogue and a 32 priest is with me this is the conversation goin on....

Bgs chat: hey Suz you good at BS
Me: yea i got a healer with me im fine
Bgs chat: ok kool

*i whisper to priest*
Me: just stay back and heal me ok?
Priest: omglawl....ok
Me: um...ok

as im their stealthed in the bush next to flag i see a 39 pally coming and twinked at that....

Priest: LAWL pally iz cummin i gunna killz him!!!!11one!!!!!!
Me: NO STAY BACK AND HEAL!!!!
Priest: hez a cheata he 1 shotz me :x

*insert 10 sec battle not in my favor*

"Alliance has taken control of the Black Smith"

Bgs chat: WTF Suz i thought you said u had it?
Me:......i dont want to talk about it!!!!
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Galero » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Healing in PvP? Pfft, no one does that. At least, no one outside of myself in BGs I've been in that weren't premades. And people wonder why we lose so much...
Galero

Postby Quaker » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:49 pm

This topic Kall reminds me of the best moment I had in MC, well not the best moment, probably the best raid though the "Donald" in my story is actually a mage. He thinks he's "The Best" - (Because the best of people die 42 times in molten core huh). Pulls when healers are oom, tank aren't ready and the dps are aching to kill something. I think tina's best pull was raggy - as soon as he talks to whatshisface raggy comes, everyones like "TINA WTF!" and he said "sorry, my mouse isn't working properly tonight". Righto... and of all spells he aggros raggy with a pyroblast, like really! How dumb can you get?
Quaker

Postby Shadostriker » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:05 pm

PvP is so frusterating...Nobody ever listens to me when i say "Don't get greedy and go for a 5 cap, keep 3 for good defense..."

3 seconds later we're all over the map, i'm yelling at the computer and we're down 4-1. :? Sigh... maybe it's cause my text isn't usually a different color. http://www.darklegacycomics.com/120.html :wink:
Shadostriker

Postby Suztang » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:23 pm

Shadostriker wrote:PvP is so frusterating...Nobody ever listens to me when i say "Don't get greedy and go for a 5 cap, keep 3 for good defense..."

3 seconds later we're all over the map, i'm yelling at the computer and we're down 4-1. :? Sigh... maybe it's cause my text isn't usually a different color. http://www.darklegacycomics.com/120.html :wink:

yea i love that....

WHY U AFK AT FARM????

*5 secounds later*

EVERYONE DEFEND FARM!!!!!!!!!!
Suztang

Postby Neth » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 pm

I have a story not as much of a Donald story as of a ninja, and general idiocy.

I remember once playing Deadmines with an idiot. It was a nice group;
Me (Druid), main healer
Warrior, tank duuh :P
Hunter, the most intelligent person in the world
Mage, didn't say a single word until the end
Rogue, cant remember anything about him

Anyway, so we were doing the instance like normal, with the hunter rolling on whatever nobody directly needed ("disenchanting needs"), until we get up to VC. By a spot of luck for the rogue, who had some sucky chest piece, the Defias set chest piece drops. The rogue gets overjoyed, as the hunter already has it, and proceeds to roll need, scoring 20 or something. Mage and Warrior greeds, and the hunter all of a sudden rolls need and scores like 60. The rogue freaks out on the hunter, who just laughs and screams 'lol owned', and begins hearting. I, intending to try to stop him, rolls need, and scores a frikking 98. After maybe 1-2 seconds, the hunter cancels his heartstone, and calmly asks if anyone wants to run it again.
I have a weak feeling he didn't run DM again that day(seeing as how we left the instance and, as seemed to be the common those days, yelled out of his treatchery in general).
Legendary Warrior called Chicken Chaser

Neth

Postby Suztang » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Neth wrote:I have a story not as much of a Donald story as of a ninja, and general idiocy.

I remember once playing Deadmines with an idiot. It was a nice group;
Me (Druid), main healer
Warrior, tank duuh :P
Hunter, the most intelligent person in the world
Mage, didn't say a single word until the end
Rogue, cant remember anything about him

Anyway, so we were doing the instance like normal, with the hunter rolling on whatever nobody directly needed ("disenchanting needs"), until we get up to VC. By a spot of luck for the rogue, who had some sucky chest piece, the Defias set chest piece drops. The rogue gets overjoyed, as the hunter already has it, and proceeds to roll need, scoring 20 or something. Mage and Warrior greeds, and the hunter all of a sudden rolls need and scores like 60. The rogue freaks out on the hunter, who just laughs and screams 'lol owned', and begins hearting. I, intending to try to stop him, rolls need, and scores a frikking 98. After maybe 1-2 seconds, the hunter cancels his heartstone, and calmly asks if anyone wants to run it again.
I have a weak feeling he didn't run DM again that day(seeing as how we left the instance and, as seemed to be the common those days, yelled out of his treatchery in general).

i would have /yell "LOL OWNED!!!!! *insert middle finger*" :lol:
Suztang

Postby Neth » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Ye felt pretty fun owning him on that. Thing is, the druid char happens to have some wierd luck there in DM.
Actually, as i party said in another thread, its not my char but a girl friends char, but anyway whenever i played on it before and did DM i kept on winning rolls, hardly ever scoring below 50. Somethings fishy with that druid, cause i've never seen that luck in like Scarlet Mon or anything...
Edit: note girl_friend. not a girlfriend. i'm not in love with her >.< (though she is hot :lol: )
Legendary Warrior called Chicken Chaser

Neth

Postby Suztang » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Neth wrote:Edit: note girl_friend. not a girlfriend. i'm not in love with her >.< (though she is hot :lol: )

whatever helps you sleep at night :lol:
Suztang

Postby Trisellara » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:01 am

Azúmí wrote:In my BT/MH gear i had a blue priest whispering me "I've been in Kara before you even joined WoW" while i had offered to help out a friend with her Kara as her guild had started out a few weeks before and was stuck on their tank getting oneshotted at prince Phase 2, so i joined the raid and was whispered underway the Princekill because i were bossing them a little into the right positions and locations. Tsk tsk.
What she didn't know is i've played it for roughly 3½ years now and have had every single class lvl 70 and been raiding with it except a hunter..... Tsk tsk..

There really are clueless people out there, and i honestly think it'll only take a mentor for them to understand sometimes.

the prefect come back to that priest woulda been, why is it i'm in BT and your still stuck back in kara wearing blues :-)
Trisellara

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics