63%
YES
No votes
NO
38%

Total votes : 8

HERE LIES A COMIC IDEA

Postby kymykaly » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:03 pm

- I have this one great idea. Remember when some DLC characters traveled to mars?
- In my idea Keydar goes in time.

Here goes nothing:

Keydar finds a portal and goes back in time to kill Illidan while he is a baby and then instantly teleport back in the future. He kills the baby (whom she presumes to be actual Illidan), but the nanny (discovering the death), replaces the baby with a street gypsy's baby, and she presents this baby to the father as his own. The father proceeds to introduce this son to his family as "Illidan", presumably the Illidan Stormrage known to history in the first place.

Ironic isnt it? ...and this is why we become unprepared all over again.
P.S.: The Pool has only these options: YES and YES. This is not a mistake lol. IT SOUNDS BETTER WHEN PEOPLE SAY THIS IS A GREAT COMIC IDEA.
No Signature!
kymykaly

Postby Gombol » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:13 pm

k
thx
bai

Key requires 5k gold to read it.
Gombol

Postby Tekky » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:23 pm

you deff. stole that from a twilight zone episode, lady goes, kills "hitler" nanny replaces with diff. baby.
Tekky

Postby Arcazua » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Gombol wrote:Key requires 5k gold to read it.

It's easier to get his ear when you can send him a private message on the guildboards. I gave him an idea once, but he kinda shrugged it off as not meaning anything to him. (I had the whole thing written out, too. All he had to do was draw it.)
Arcazua
DL Guild Member

Re: HERE LIES A COMIC IDEA

Postby Bright_eyes » Fri May 23, 2008 2:37 pm

kymykaly wrote: (whom she presumes to be actual Illidan)

am I retarded or did you just call keydar a she?!?!
Bright_eyes

Postby rvbtucker » Fri May 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Only problem is, Illidan was born naturally strong, and with the golden glowing eye things which was presumed to mean "great things" ahead of them. This was seen at birth and proclaimed all over. Not only that, but if I remember correctly, their mother died at birth, and I dont know what became of their father.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby murderbear » Mon May 26, 2008 4:19 am

rvbtucker wrote:Only problem is, Illidan was born naturally strong, and with the golden glowing eye things which was presumed to mean "great things" ahead of them. This was seen at birth and proclaimed all over. Not only that, but if I remember correctly, their mother died at birth, and I dont know what became of their father.

i think he died too.
or he was none existant and the cenarius deer-night elf-god-halfling thing was his adopted nanny
murderbear

Return to Site Suggestions