New to Forums but LOVE your Comics!!!

Discuss anything about DLC

New to Forums but LOVE your Comics!!!

Postby Strut » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:06 am

Hey whatsup DL, About number 70...you think this might be the start of a new character in teh series? It would be cool havin a Russian Speaking Space Alien with an octupus on his face for a new character...

Anyway my other question is, I havent done all of BWL or MC with my Paladin, never any BWL but only Domo nad rag in MC...What is this BA thing in that one comic with Alcatraz?

Thanks DL
Strut

Postby Gubby » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:24 am

One of the bosses in MC, cant remember his name, does this spell on you that makes you blow up doing mass damage to you and everyone near you, and the baaawwwweeedddsssaaafff part is Alcatraz trying to move but he cant because he was in the middle of typing a message
Gubby

Postby Chaossebba » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:24 am

BA = Burning Adrenaline, from Vaelastrasz the Corrupt (spelling ><?)
in BWL, every dnno, 10 sec or smth, a random player in the raid gets it, which decreases MAX HP by 5% each tick, when ultimately, that player reaches 0 hp, dies and does 6k damage to all around him, probably killing 90% of the raid. and thus wipe you :P
Chaossebba

Postby rvbtucker » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:15 am

Gubby wrote:One of the bosses in MC, cant remember his name, does this spell on you that makes you blow up doing mass damage to you and everyone near you, and the baaawwwweeedddsssaaafff part is Alcatraz trying to move but he cant because he was in the middle of typing a message
actualy, its the Vael in BWL. I thought it was MC for awhile to, but that explosion only doess 3k damage, not enough dmg to wipe a raid.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Gubby » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:48 pm

Oh thats right, Ive seen my bro doing vael and that whole 'Burning' stuff rather than bomb
Gubby

Postby Chron » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:49 pm

rvbtucker wrote:but that explosion only doess 3k damage, not enough dmg to wipe a raid.

yea... but enough to kill half of the raid ;) (5k crits ^^)
Chron

Return to DL comics