MONEY......

Ideas, suggestions, or issues with the DLC website or forums

if keydar invested into making DL merchandise would you buy it?

yes, absolutey!!!!
73%
no
27%

Total votes : 44

MONEY......

Postby Suztang » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:15 am

ok so i think its time keydar goes commercial.....

krom and mijikai plushies.....NOW!!!

and dark legacy t-shirts......ALSO NOW!!!!

and as time goes by we can move on to bigger and better things like...Suztang and Gombol plushies! or maybe Lt. Koolaid mousepads!

if you make it....they will buy it!
Last edited by Suztang on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Suztang » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 am

i got it.....The Great JT shotglasses..... :twisted:

....lets not forget Cass bedsheets :P

you could make t-shirts that say "Dont ban me bro" and put Kolo face on it :lol: im goin to hell for that aight i?
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby The Great JT » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 am

Suztang wrote:i got it.....The Great JT shotglasses..... :twisted:

I'd buy one.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Krom » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:11 am

We've considered this in the past, but it's just not really feasible for Keydar to do (or any of the "cast" really).

The two options are to setup some sort of thing with a company that does this sort of thing already. My current guild has done this in the past, and it's actually kind of feasible. The problem is, that this is T-Shirts only (maybe coffee cups too). You also need a certain amount of "buy in" to even make that worth it. Selling this to 5 people just isn't going to cut it.

As far as plushies or whatever, those are considerably more expensive for us to get created and manufactured. Which in turn requires a certain minimum amount of sale, that I just don't think there is enough demand out there for. On top of needing to store and ship this stuff. If we do it ourselves, well, ugh. If we get someone else to do it, that's even more cost on top of things.

So, maybe if someday Keydar gets very enterprising he'll setup something with a T-Shirt company, but chances are there won't be any DLC swag for you guys to buy :/.
Krom

Postby Suztang » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:55 am

i understand where your coming from krom so i made this topic into a poll. perhaps if we saw the results of what the readers thought you could make a decision on wheather or not it will be profitable. call it a spark of motivation if you will :D

im telling you now i would pay good money for a Gigz "im a good healer" shirt :wink:
Suztang

Postby Krom » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:03 am

A poll somewhat indicates intent, yes. But it has to be very hugely in favour and everyone on the forums would have to answer it, etc. etc. The only way to really do this is to... well, actually do it. Get people to agree to buy something, make a list. Check how much it costs and if it's feasible, do it. If not, oh well.

Not saying STOP THE POLLS or anything, just saying that it probably won't matter much if Keydar isn't really up to doing it.
Krom

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:54 pm

mousepad?

god you'd think i'd get a doomsday devise or something
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby Gombol » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:51 pm

Suztang wrote:....lets not forget Cass bedsheets :P

I'd buy it.
Gombol

Postby Suztang » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:53 am

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:mousepad?

fine Lt. kool-aid mousepad and death laser......geez may i remind you keydar has a budget :roll:
Suztang

Postby Suztang » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:41 am

from what ive seen only 8 people voted so far but im surprised to see some people said no. interesting. its seems ive underestimated the situation.
Suztang

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:44 am

Suztang wrote:
Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:mousepad?

fine Lt. kool-aid mousepad and death laser......geez may i remind you keydar has a budget :roll:

when it comes to enslaving the entire human race, spare no expense!

well on a website like customink.com they have t-shirt group rates as low as 6 shirts..... could be worth looking into
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby Suztang » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:06 am

ugh it seems i double posted that last comment. very annoying how do i delete that?
Suztang

Postby Krom » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:15 am

Suztang wrote:ugh it seems i double posted that last comment. very annoying how do i delete that?

You can't, but I have you covered.
Krom

Postby Suztang » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:25 am

Krom wrote:
Suztang wrote:ugh it seems i double posted that last comment. very annoying how do i delete that?

You can't, but I have you covered.

thanks dawg!!! :P
Suztang

Postby Frostfire » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:49 pm

Ive voted yes, but i must agree with Krom, its probably too much work too put into it too produce a rather limited production of this stuff

But Suztang you could try too check if you could find a reasonable place too get these things done, and if yes then you could probably get Keydar to make some nice artwork for it, and then you could put it too work yourself?? :wink: :wink: :!: :!:
Frostfire

Next

Return to Site Suggestions