Comic idea

Ideas, suggestions, or issues with the DLC website or forums

Comic idea

Postby gira » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:57 am

The NPCs are controlling the world! Something must be done. My idea to a comic would be one of the characters contacting a gamemaster, but when he tries to explain it the GM respond with macro replies as "Working as intended" "Will be fixed in a future patch" "I'm afraid I cannot help you with that issue".

Dunno how it would end, but it would just be a cool addition to the NPC rebellion.
gira

Re: Comic idea

Postby Suztang » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:16 am

gira wrote:The NPCs are controlling the world! Something must be done. My idea to a comic would be one of the characters contacting a gamemaster, but when he tries to explain it the GM respond with macro replies as "Working as intended" "Will be fixed in a future patch" "I'm afraid I cannot help you with that issue".

Dunno how it would end, but it would just be a cool addition to the NPC rebellion.

good concept but i dont think GMs are NPCs :?
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby gira » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:08 am

Suztang wrote:
gira wrote:The NPCs are controlling the world! Something must be done. My idea to a comic would be one of the characters contacting a gamemaster, but when he tries to explain it the GM respond with macro replies as "Working as intended" "Will be fixed in a future patch" "I'm afraid I cannot help you with that issue".

Yeah thats the funny thing about it, many people believe gamemasters are NPCs cause of their automated answers, even through they are real "players"
gira

Postby Tsetzufu » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:16 am

gira wrote:
Suztang wrote:

Yeah thats the funny thing about it, many people believe gamemasters are NPCs cause of their automated answers, even through they are real "players"

The way I think of it, is GM's are players, if they have a truly interesting or difficult problem to deal with they speak themselves. If its just a generic problem they send you a macro'd message
Still a rogue in plate.

Tsetzufu

Postby Suztang » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:00 am

now what would be cool is if the GMs and players made their last stand against the npcs (helms deep style) that would be epic :shock:
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby gira » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 am

Suztang wrote:now what would be cool is if the GMs and players made their last stand against the npcs (helms deep style) that would be epic :shock:

absolutely!
gira

Postby WoW+starcraft=COOL » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:59 pm

ya i hope keydar will read it and you could send it directly to him to be certain
i have hundred of idea and hope you will like them
WoW+starcraft=COOL

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:21 pm

WoW+starcraft=COOL wrote:ya i hope keydar will read it and you could send it directly to him to be certain

I'd say no to that...

i have no idea where this is going, but clearly he must have SOME idea where this is going

sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby Suztang » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:07 am

i do find it interesting i mentioned in the last comic that krom was nowhere to be found and in the next one hes magically saving the day/died

i helped :lol:
Suztang

Postby Gombol » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:16 am

WoW+starcraft=COOL wrote:ya i hope keydar will read it and you could send it directly to him to be certain

Keydar dont read forums :cry:
Gombol

Postby ShadowHunter » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:53 am

Yes, he does...
ShadowHunter
Banned

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 pm

not true one did <3 to me she was soo flirting :D, i was like man are all gms so nice? and she replied yes, but it be more fun if you were one :oops:
kozom1234

Postby Suztang » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:55 am

kozom1234 wrote:not true one did <3 to me she was soo flirting :D, i was like man are all gms so nice? and she replied yes, but it be more fun if you were one :oops:

im not all for ruining a good moment, but how do you know it wasnt a guy?
Suztang

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:09 am

how do you know im one XD
kozom1234

Postby Suztang » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:00 am

kozom1234 wrote:how do you know im one XD

wow...i never thought of it like that :shock:

your good! too good....i might have to kill you now :?
Suztang

Next

Return to Site Suggestions