MONEY......

Ideas, suggestions, or issues with the DLC website or forums

if keydar invested into making DL merchandise would you buy it?

yes, absolutey!!!!
73%
no
27%

Total votes : 44

Postby ShadowHunter » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Suztang wrote:....lets not forget Cass bedsheets :P

Do I get a Cass with that?

Suztang wrote:you could make t-shirts that say "Dont ban me bro" and put Kolo face on it :lol: im goin to hell for that aight i?

So when exactly did I say don't ban me? Btw you know in translation of what you said is for "Kolo face"="Ass face" , so you want an assface on your t-shirt?
ShadowHunter
Banned

Postby Suztang » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:06 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
Suztang wrote:....lets not forget Cass bedsheets :P

Do I get a Cass with that?

Suztang wrote:you could make t-shirts that say "Dont ban me bro" and put Kolo face on it :lol: im goin to hell for that aight i?

So when exactly did I say don't ban me? Btw you know in translation of what you said is for "Kolo face"="Ass face" , so you want an assface on your t-shirt?

lol your silly!

but seriously Ass face shirts has been added to the list of shirts ill buy now. lets keep the ideas rollin :D
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Clone-D » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:38 am

I vote for Deadly and Clone-Deadly Halo Rocket Launchers and Spartan Lasers. Or a Krom Battle-Mace with the words "Die In A Fire" writen on it. OR a Felhunter. Not a toy. A Felhunter. Id love to have one of them.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby The Great JT » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:39 am

I wouldn't mind a Cerebral Bore in a case that says "In Case Of NPC Rebellion" on it.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby murderbear » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:15 am

theres a store in my hometown that makes t-shirts for 15 bucks for 5, but i doubt anyone lives where i live (i wont say where my state is but im in the U.S). i remember going down there last month or so trying to make a few t-shirts to honor a friend that died in a car accident around a week before we bought them.

the only thing that i can come up with is that keydar buying white-ts and i cant remember the program but theres one my dad has that can iron a image onto a shirt, so in theroy keydar just has to draw some pictures scan them onto the computer and then iron them onto the shirt.

so....yeah, my thoughts on this matter, and i would buy the shirts.
murderbear

Postby Suztang » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:49 pm

murderbear wrote:theres a store in my hometown that makes t-shirts for 15 bucks for 5, but i doubt anyone lives where i live (i wont say where my state is but im in the U.S). i remember going down there last month or so trying to make a few t-shirts to honor a friend that died in a car accident around a week before we bought them.

the only thing that i can come up with is that keydar buying white-ts and i cant remember the program but theres one my dad has that can iron a image onto a shirt, so in theroy keydar just has to draw some pictures scan them onto the computer and then iron them onto the shirt.

i live near Quantico, VA.....there now we have nothing to hide :D
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby murderbear » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Suztang wrote:
murderbear wrote:theres a store in my hometown that makes t-shirts for 15 bucks for 5, but i doubt anyone lives where i live (i wont say where my state is but im in the U.S). i remember going down there last month or so trying to make a few t-shirts to honor a friend that died in a car accident around a week before we bought them.

fine i live near where all of the flooding was. u can guess the rest :P
murderbear

Postby Suztang » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:23 pm

murderbear wrote:
Suztang wrote:

fine i live near where all of the flooding was. u can guess the rest :P

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM!?!?!?!?
Suztang

Postby murderbear » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:35 pm

wow thats disturbing, but i live in IOWA! (ftw) practically on the goddamn mississippi. had to replace my entire basements carpet cuz of all the damn flooding. (which is not fun unless u listen to the carpet layers bitching at each other, THAT was funny)
murderbear

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:35 am

murderbear wrote:wow thats disturbing, but i live in IOWA! (ftw) practically on the goddamn mississippi. had to replace my entire basements carpet cuz of all the damn flooding. (which is not fun unless u listen to the carpet layers bitching at each other, THAT was funny)

Iowa FTL

Idiots Out Wondering Around
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby murderbear » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:21 am

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:
murderbear wrote:wow thats disturbing, but i live in IOWA! (ftw) practically on the goddamn mississippi. had to replace my entire basements carpet cuz of all the damn flooding. (which is not fun unless u listen to the carpet layers bitching at each other, THAT was funny)

Iowa FTL

alot of people say that but whatevs
murderbear

Postby Suztang » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:59 am

murderbear wrote:
Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:

Iowa FTL

alot of people say that but whatevs

ok...IOWA t-shirts have been added to the list of things ill buy. keep the ideas rollin :D
Suztang

Postby murderbear » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:52 am

i wonder if keydar even checks the forums...
murderbear

Postby Suztang » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:07 pm

he does, he just doesnt post anything (besides the comic) im sure he just reads what we post and laughs at are expense
Suztang

Postby murderbear » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:20 pm

sure, but if he does make some merchandise, we'll prolly have to pay a shitload of $$$$ to get the said merchandise because of:
Shipping
Sales Tax
So keydar/dlc can rake in a profit
So that watever he does decide to make if he does it at all will be needed to be marked up since making things are costly nowadays.
and maybe even sme handling
murderbear

PreviousNext

Return to Site Suggestions