comic suggestion

Ideas, suggestions, or issues with the DLC website or forums

comic suggestion

Postby WoW+starcraft=COOL » Sat May 31, 2008 4:28 pm

if someone once played starcraft here they will comfirm:draenei and protoss have some physical resemblence so here is the comic:

the group (the habitual group but they must have a draenei with them) are in the cavern of time and anacronos (i think it that) lead them to a portal and ask them to enter and save the past so they enter and then anacronos discover he made a mistake

he say:oh no

another dragon arrive and ask: what is the problem

anacronos:i made a mistake and i sent this group in "the world".

bronze dragon: outland?

anacronos :no "THE world"

bronze dragon: oh no,you didn't did that plz say you dont did that :shock:

anacronos:ya i did that. :( Now they dont stand a chance to survive

and you see on a strange planet:a group of marine (go on starcraft2.com to know what is a marine like) shooting with their machinegun and their leader say :I WANT THIS PROTOSS DEAD.

and then you see the daenei trying to protect himself from the bullet and crying "IM NOT PROTOSS,IM NOT PROTOSS".

so it that for any information you need about starcraft just go on starcraft2.com and i hope you will love this idea and if not :evil: :evil:
i have hundred of idea and hope you will like them
WoW+starcraft=COOL

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Sat May 31, 2008 6:42 pm

eh.... 4/10
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby WoW+starcraft=COOL » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:49 am

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

bah anyway i will certainly have a best idea one day im very imaginative :)
WoW+starcraft=COOL

Postby WoW+starcraft=COOL » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:17 pm

i have a new idea,ok it not really an idea but it just if that can give an idea in many festival there is free beer at stormwind so you could probabably do something with that or create a comic where the player would create a festival to celebrate the defeat of the npc alliance or something (if they are defeated)
WoW+starcraft=COOL

Postby The Great JT » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:00 pm

WoW+starcraft=COOL wrote:i have a new idea,ok it not really an idea but it just if that can give an idea in many festival there is free beer at stormwind so you could probabably do something with that or create a comic where the player would create a festival to celebrate the defeat of the npc alliance or something (if they are defeated)

The idea is bad and you should feel bad!

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby ShadowHunter » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:56 pm

The Great JT wrote:
WoW+starcraft=COOL wrote:i have a new idea,ok it not really an idea but it just if that can give an idea in many festival there is free beer at stormwind so you could probabably do something with that or create a comic where the player would create a festival to celebrate the defeat of the npc alliance or something (if they are defeated)

Permission to kill him, JT?
ShadowHunter
Banned

Postby Suztang » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:06 am

im sorry is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time understanding wow+star.....? (your name is too long for me to care)

i keep starting over and reading it again but i keep getting lost....
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Fenris » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:11 am

Suztang wrote:im sorry is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time understanding wow+star.....? (your name is too long for me to care)

i keep starting over and reading it again but i keep getting lost....

I had the same thought. It's like being drunk, only without the alcohol.
Fenris

Postby The Great JT » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:22 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
The Great JT wrote:

Permission to kill him, JT?

Granted.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:00 pm

no just rub his nose in it and spray him with some water.... he'll learn his lesson

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby WoW+starcraft=COOL » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:48 am

first i know my name is too long and i not very beautiful but to change it i would need to create a new account and second IF YOU THINK MY IDEA ARE NOT GOOD JUST DONT WRITE HERE and then someone will write to me that no one will write in my topic and GROS CAVE those 2 word were in french i hope no one speak french on this topic because they will know what those word mean(they are not so bad word just little insult)
Last edited by WoW+starcraft=COOL on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
WoW+starcraft=COOL

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:10 am

WoW+starcraft=COOL wrote:first i know my name is too long and i not very beautiful but to change it i would need to create a new account and second IF YOU THINK MY IDEA ARE GOOD JUST DONT WRITE HERE and then someone will write to me that no one will write in my topic and GROS CAVE those 2 word were in french i hope no one speak french on this topic because they will know what those word mean(they are not so bad word just little insult)

if i can't comment on your ideas, can i comment on your spelling, grammar, and syntax?

ps.... i speak french ...

Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby WoW+starcraft=COOL » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:39 am

ya it because i dont take care very much of my english grammar but i was the best of my english class at school this year imagin the other :shock:
WoW+starcraft=COOL

Postby none140 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:32 pm

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:
WoW+starcraft=COOL wrote:first i know my name is too long and i not very beautiful but to change it i would need to create a new account and second IF YOU THINK MY IDEA ARE GOOD JUST DONT WRITE HERE and then someone will write to me that no one will write in my topic and GROS CAVE those 2 word were in french i hope no one speak french on this topic because they will know what those word mean(they are not so bad word just little insult)

ps.... i speak french ...

Me too :D

@w/e is his name
FAK FARME TA YEULE STI
none140
Banned

Postby cookiemanyay » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 pm

they need to update the freakin sc2 sight allready its like waiting for a dark legacy movie coming out fucking killling me.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Next

Return to Site Suggestions