Corrupted wishing game

Discuss anything!

Corrupted wishing game

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 am

I saw this on the mad cow forums and thought i bring it here.What it is basicly is someone makes a wish the next poster grants it but with a twist
EX:I wish i could fly.
EX:Granted but you fly so much the air force shoots you down suspecting your an alien.
Ill start it off

I wish all my alts were lvl 70 and had tier 6 with the best possible gems and enchants.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Corrupted wishing game

Postby none140 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:24 am

cookiemanyay wrote:I saw this on the mad cow forums and thought i bring it here.What it is basicly is someone makes a wish the next poster grants it but with a twist
EX:I wish i could fly.
EX:Granted but you fly so much the air force shoots you down suspecting your an alien.
Ill start it off

I wish all my alts were lvl 70 and had tier 6 with the best possible gems and enchants.



but since you didnt level them yourself you have no idea how to play your class well so people laugh at you very hard and you become your realm's redheaded stepchild

I wish I could speak / understand spoken english more fluently so I could raid.
Image
Image
User avatar
none140
Banned
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 am
Location: most likely in front of my computer screen

Re: Corrupted wishing game

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:29 am

none140 wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:I saw this on the mad cow forums and thought i bring it here.What it is basicly is someone makes a wish the next poster grants it but with a twist
EX:I wish i could fly.
EX:Granted but you fly so much the air force shoots you down suspecting your an alien.
Ill start it off

I wish all my alts were lvl 70 and had tier 6 with the best possible gems and enchants.



but since you didnt level them yourself you have no idea how to play your class well so people laugh at you very hard and you become your realm's redheaded stepchild

I wish I could speak / understand spoken english more fluently so I could raid.

Granted but you start raiding so much you forget all other vital functions and die during gruuls

I wish the Horde on Andorhal will stop ganking me while trying to kill things
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Corrupted wishing game

Postby Gnosis » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:13 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:I wish the Horde on Andorhal will stop ganking me while trying to kill things


Granted! But now the Goblins will gank you!

I wish I had a fish!
Image

Image
User avatar
Gnosis
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Chatrata » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Granted, but it eats you

I wish my school taught German as well as spanish and french.

EDIT: NINJA'D!
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Gnosis » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Chatrata wrote:Granted, but it eats you

I wish my school taught German as well as spanish and french.

EDIT: NINJA'D!


You suck, I answered before u!
Image

Image
User avatar
Gnosis
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Gnosis » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Chatrata wrote:I wish my school taught German as well as spanish and french.


Granted, but now you forgot your language, and your family, your friends and anybody around you won't understand a damn thing of what you say, so you're gonaa die in hunger because your momma didn't give you food because she didn't understand you!

I wish my bed was more confortable!
Image

Image
User avatar
Gnosis
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: Italy

Postby tessae » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:18 pm

Gnosis wrote:
Chatrata wrote:I wish my school taught German as well as spanish and french.


Granted, but now you forgot your language, and your family, your friends and anybody around you won't understand a damn thing of what you say, so you're gonaa die in hunger because your momma didn't give you food because she didn't understand you!

I wish my bed was more confortable!


Granted ... you feel no discomfort ... 'cause you're dead.


I wish this game would end.
tessae
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:10 am

Postby Chatrata » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Granted, but another thread is started.

I wish I was less unawesome.
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Chatrata wrote:Granted, but another thread is started.

I wish I was less unawesome.

Granted but now your more less awesomeness

I wish guitar hero 3 didnt suck so much
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Chatrata » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Granted, it sucks slightly less.

I wish Pokemon platinum would hurry up and come out over here.
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Clone-D » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Chatrata wrote:Granted, but another thread is started.

I wish I was less unawesome.


Granted. In exchange for your extra awsomeness, you are put in a white paded room, where you will recieve no human contact, have no TV. and, most importantly, no internet.

I wish ACDC made a new album.
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby Clone-D » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Wow, 2 people posted befor i typed this up...i feel so, outdated
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby Chatrata » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:31 pm

NINJA'D
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Clone-D » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Chatrata wrote:Granted, it sucks slightly less.

I wish Pokemon platinum would hurry up and come out over here.


Granted, in exchange for a speedy release, the game completly SUCKS.

I wish i was a billionair.
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests