The Most Hated Person on Exodar Server.

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

The Most Hated Person on Exodar Server.

Postby Chartic » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:49 am

So I think I have discovered the most hated person on the Exodar server, his name is Alexio and the reason he is so hated is because while people were attempting to complete the Scepter of the Shifting Sands quest, as soon as transfers opened up he transfered over and completed it only giving people a fifteen minute notice it was gonna happen. Now say yours.
You feelin' lucky, Punk.
Chartic

Postby The Great JT » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:20 am

I'd probably have to say the most hated person(s) on Darrowmere is Southparkto or Yodasearwax.

Reason: they're Isle of Quel'Danas gankers. Now you may think "oh that's not so bad." They're BAD Q'D gankers. Like, they're so bad, that when a warlock procs Nether Protection they don't change the school of magic they're using on them (for example, if they proc NP for Frost, they'll keep using Frost spells).

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:52 am

i just transfered to trollbane recently have spent around 10 minutes in trade. but the most hated person on Vashj was Roxxas. He would insult everyone and make himself sound uber leet by leet speaking in trade then laugh at people who told him to stfu.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Thatguy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Bunnytots wrote:i just transfered to trollbane recently have spent around 10 minutes in trade. but the most hated person on Vashj was Roxxas. He would insult everyone and make himself sound uber leet by leet speaking in trade then laugh at people who told him to stfu.

Oh?

I would have thought it's Nevruc.

Or Derangedtaco.

~~

Anyway, Ravenholdt's most hated is named Cefka.

1) He joined WoW to e-stalk his ex-gf

2) He wanted to put naked pics of said ex-gf around her home, her workplace and her paren't house.

3) He likes to insult people for no reason.

4) He thinks he's some evil mastermind.

5) and it goes on...
[img]

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq31 ... fkalol.jpg [/img]
Thatguy

Postby Mr. Woot » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:22 pm

I haven't found anyone on my server who could claim "Worst person on the server" award, however there are at least a hundred close runners. You have to get lucky to find a guild that's tame, and its most likely that said guild isn't very far in things.
I killed a man
He had a wife and kids
I slept well
-A Haiku by Odin
Mr. Woot

Postby buddhistgrandma » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:55 pm

There was this guy on an old server of mine, that everyone hated. It was a dwarf rogue who ONLY ganked. Did no raiding, did little BG's or arena's. Anyway, I was playing my mage, who just dinged 70 a week before this incident. In netherstorm, I was fighting those ethereal guys, and I got some adds, and I eventually killed them. So when I was at half life and mana, this rogue comes up and ganks me.

Now the ganking isn't really the bad part, the bad part is what he does about it. He logs off, and goes to a new account(pvp server), and creates a lvl 1 undead so he could talk to me. He whispers me and says
"ZOMG WTF I PWNED YOU111LOL1!!!"
"I'M SO 1337"
"YOUR SUCH A FUCKIN NOOB BEKAUSE U COULDN'T KILL ME"
"YOUR A NOOB AND I'M PRO"
and other such things an 11 year old might say

1) I was at 1/3 health and mana
2) I'm in greens and blues, and your in epics
3) your my anti class.

I made a forum post about this jerk-off, and it turns out his own faction hates him too, along with the bunch of other hordie's he's done this to. Dumb little 10 year old....
buddhistgrandma

Postby Thatguy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Oh yeah

we also have Scrye.

Who created a thread on the forums for every gank he made.

Even if it was some holy priest that can't PvP (I beat her in a duel :o ).

And he was claiming to be the best rogue that ever existed and etc.
Thatguy

Postby Gombol » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Im one of the most hated on mine *flex*
Gombol

Postby Gli » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:59 pm

The monst hated person on Azjol-Nerub was this lad called Vaynes (He changed server now :P)

He was the mastermind of spam, and basically the whole server had him on ignore....... Never seen ANYONE spam so much shit in /2 o.O

-G
I have Darth Vader in my Closet,
Ghandi under my Bed,
Elvis in my trahcan,
Acefire in a hole in my garden,
and Ritchie in a Cage...
Gli

Postby crashbang » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 am

probably the most hated (or at least the most notourius/infamous) is a guy called Jrdevious. he's basically a gold farmer that's not employed by a chineese slavedriver. and a lot of people blame a good amount of drakas inflation on him. plus he has a tauren shaman in S4 that he keeps going into BG's with.
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 am

[quote="Thatguy]

Oh?

Or Derangedtaco.
[/quote]
:shock: HOW DID U KNOW THOSE NAMES? you used to play on vashj? if you still do, run away, run FAR away.
Bunnytots

Postby Thatguy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Bunnytots wrote:
Thatguy wrote:

Oh?

Or Derangedtaco.

:shock: HOW DID U KNOW THOSE NAMES? you used to play on vashj? if you still do, run away, run FAR away.

Nevruc used to be in Ravenholdt under the name of Lucimas (and he's doing some stupid political threads everywhere on our forums now).

So when Nevsuck made a post linking Vashj's forums for Scrye (does that name remind you anything?), I decided to go and troll it a bit.

Ever wondered why Isarii's troll alt is in <Aolasais Guild>?

(or used to, since I /gdisbanded it)
Thatguy

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:42 am

ohhhhhhh and i never saw that guild, the only guild ive ever seen on vashj with a characters name in is <Guild for Lupe Only>
Bunnytots

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:49 am

The most hated person on Alonsus?

A level 70 Undead with full Epic Arena gear. His name is Doreboreborn.
All he ever, ever does is go to Goldshire or Northshire, kill all the NPC's and guards, and then just kill any random lowbie who has its PvP on and camp them for hours.

I've been to the Horde, ever there people hate him. For spamming.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Bunnytots » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 am

on trollbane, the most loved person is Screchingemo (my other shaman friend that is cool) but in the battleground group Ruin i think he either hates everyone or everyone hates him, i have to talk to him irl to double check
Bunnytots

Next

Return to WoW