least favourite class?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:00 am

pve warriors are fun until 80, at 80 you are either fury or prot. i have not seen a single arms warrior in trollbane. At 80 its ok, but i enjoyed lvling one up more than being capped with one.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Shev » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:29 am

after playing a mage for awhile anything else is boring.
Shev

Postby xxghost72 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:51 am

at the moment..... my rogue main. >.>

done the same dang rotation for over 3 1/2 years../. ooogh.
sylaurelen/halcaldian of moonrunner (ally)

arili of hydraxis (horde)
xxghost72

Postby Bright_eyes » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:38 am

kozom1234 wrote:woah bright and i agve the same answer...it be creepy if they played a druid too :shock:

shit
Bright_eyes

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 pm

ugh i need to L2spell :oops:

i blame my keyboard :roll:
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby celticfrosty » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:02 am

i started a load of new toons this weekend just to give each class a try, and i know that only playing them each for an hour or two is no real indication of how fun it is to play them, but of them all i'm enjoying the hunter and the mage the best, and not so much the warrior. all this time i've been playing a combat swords rogue, so maybe it's just refreshing to do some ranged dps.

i'd say they'd be equally fun if i KNEW how to play them all equally.
My, you're a TALL one!
celticfrosty

Postby Strattonni » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:51 pm

warlock, i cba to level past 13 with them, same with hunters
Training dummies only exist so warriors have an opponent with equal intelligence to fight.

Strattonni

Location: In Dalaran coming up with somthing witty to put as location.

Postby Narlock » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:06 am

i have several classes i hate:

5. Warlocks - I hate them simply cause if you don't have your pet holding the aggro then your going to die... this also means i suck at playing them

4. Hunters - Too boring... i mean its too easy to play , send in pet, scatter shot and fein death... too easy to play

3. Preists - I hate the class... that is all

2. Warriors - I had a lvl 34 once, then i was arms spec and i suddenly became the noob... and then theres everyone saying: WEAR A SHIELD! SELL YOUR 2H!

1. Death Knights - God damn these guys to hell, they are simply immature players that just think that they should get everything cause they are DKs. Don't get me wrong they are fun to play and i have one myself that is at level 70. But damn those 58-65 DK's... they suck sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much at the game, i love to just ninja them.
Narlock

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:36 am

If were going to start with lists..

5: Warlock: Fear, dot dot dot, fear, /cackle...

4: Preist: They are boring, fun class higher up apparently, but I can't get one past 22 to save my life.

3: Warrior: Boring... boring... oh ya... boring... and if your not prot, you usually don't get anything done, because there's like 500 other Fury warrior competeing with you, and Arms is just pointless at 80 from what I've been told :(

2: Hunters: Played one to 70, it's still rotting at 70, No ambition to play him anymore, and I wouldn't want to get the "Hunter" label stamped on my forehead either...

1: Death Knights: Ok, Now, I <3 my own DK, she's sitting at level 63 in Zangarmarsh, but really, Death Grip needs a pvp nerf, so does chains of ice orwahtever it's called, It's really annoying to get hit by that spell four times in a row, from two dks as they jump around you laughing as they slowly pick you apparart, or quickly if your not a tanking specc -_-

IMO: Death Knights are Wonderful for PvE, very helpful and all, but then you have your donalds, your morons (Who almost fit donalds, but not quite), your l33ts, ect. ect, this class, due to starting at 55 and being one of the few classes that can go from being insane dps to being impossible to kill in two seconds flat, attracts the most bad players and such, and the large percentage of horrible and immature players playing this class give it a really bad reputation :?

Druids would be just as bad IMO if they started at 55, but most people are to lazy to level, thus they pick DKs...
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby judgement14 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:50 am

imo most of huntards went dk

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Actually I remember running ZF 3 times all 3 with huntards who said they were going to go Dk when they hit 55.What has this class done to deserve this?Oh yeah it has bright shiny spells.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Narlock » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 am

Death Knights definatly need to be nerfed, Death Grip should become a frost Death Knight spell, cause EVERY TIME i am running noobs through ramparts (i am farming honour hold rep btw) i tell them DO NOT DEATH GRIP! And yet the last boss the noob death grips! AGAIN!

To me i couldn't even think about lvling without being frost spec: why? 2 reasons:

1 FROST AURA, i could not survive without this thing, giving me 70 spell resistance.
2 Major Crits, i love critting... i love it so much... i makes me happy inside

BTW if your on Eonar and your a DK in ramparts with another DK tank called Valron: watch out he's ninjaing you... unless your pro... cause most DK's are noobs
Narlock

Postby Chatrata » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:41 pm

I'm not going to list stuff. I still hate DK's the most, but I seriously am not a big fan of other hunters. Giving classes a bad name is bad.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby à» Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:22 pm

My least favorite class is math, upper-class, and hunters.
ÃÂ

Postby judgement14 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:54 pm

math isnt really hard for me
its just that i sleep in every class

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

PreviousNext

Return to WoW