Gnomish Lore?

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:34 am

We made the movie, and if we were in it, the movie would have resulted in many suicides because the masses would realize they could not be as cool as Trolls are.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 am

Bunnytots wrote:We made the movie, and if we were in it, the movie would have resulted in many suicides because the masses would realize they could not be as cool as Trolls are.

Wait,What?
Do you like troll?Or you hate them? :P
Cause troll are the worst are the worst race lore wise.I mean, first they had a bad lore before WoW , but now you have all the troll dungeons, and all the Zul drak story.Plus, theres Drakuru and Yeh Kinya, and I don't remember other quest giver that use you with their quest, and fool you later like that :P.
IMO, troll are the worst lore wise race for horde ^^.
But then, your server is trollbane, so I don't know :P.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby magic » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Lanthroviel, remind me again, which race can you play, where you enter an instance, and oppose just friendly npc? ^_^

(but I guess you are thinking of Jin'do in Tanaris, that in the end turned into a long Zul Gurub pre quest)

I had not really thought about it as much, but many of my favourite instances are troll ones.. Zul'Farrak, 'Gurub and 'Aman were all great imo

Still, I guess you need your troll spirits lifted: This is just the place for you ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQsfLhJd ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aAD8pgMaF4
magic

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah, I know those place^^
and yes I was thinking of him (the guy who give the quest for sunken temple)

But still, most of them are fools, but at least they have cool dances^^.
(they aren't the most ridiculous race,like the gnomes, for the horde anyway, IMO I think the reward is for male BE ^^)

edit: BTW where did you found this fanban? can't find the topic :P.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Vorath » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 am

Chromie likes Gnomes and Chromie is my favorite NPC.

Gnome Chromie > Thrall.

Vorath <3 Gnome Chromie ;p

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Vorath

Postby omskarclam » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Many years ago, in the dark ages of Azeroth. Two gnomes controlled the universe. Dick Cheney and High tinker Mekkatorque. Mekkatorque made a shiny underground box, which was taken over by leprachauns with green skin. Mekkatorque and his cow brethren now take refuge among the midgets of copperforge.
omskarclam

Postby Fergie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:13 am

if there are multiple 25 man geared gnomes, why is gnomeregan still overrun by a bunch of level 27 elite troggz
Fergie

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 am

Too Busy getting better gear and complaining that there isn't anything to do after all the 25man stuff is cleared and they got all of their gearz.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Fergie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 am

Srsly, Blizz could at least implement some phasing or something where you can go back at 80, clear Gnomer (maybe while running some low-levels for gold? No one ever wants to group for it), and become the savior of the Gnomish race.

Maybe a title.

Heroic Gnomer?

25 MAN GNOMER?
Fergie

Postby judgement14 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am

Gnomergan was just a setback

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Fergie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 am

thermaplugg is OP
Fergie

Postby Alandse » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:We made the movie, and if we were in it, the movie would have resulted in many suicides because the masses would realize they could not be as cool as Trolls are.

Wait,What?
Do you like troll?Or you hate them? :P
Cause troll are the worst are the worst race lore wise.I mean, first they had a bad lore before WoW , but now you have all the troll dungeons, and all the Zul drak story.Plus, theres Drakuru and Yeh Kinya, and I don't remember other quest giver that use you with their quest, and fool you later like that :P.
IMO, troll are the worst lore wise race for horde ^^.
But then, your server is trollbane, so I don't know :P.

You sure you want to say that? The Draenei came to Azeroth on an interstellar spaceship made by Naaru technology. The Draenei were, at first in lore, all Eredar who corrupted Sargeras but in BC it was changed to Sargeras corrupted the Eredar.

Saying the Trolls have bad lore is like saying the Blood Elves don't make up at least 50% of the Horde, because it's false.
Alandse

Previous

Return to Lore