Random Question: Kaydar or Keedar? (Pronunciation)

Discuss anything about DLC

Kay or Key?

Poll ended at Wed May 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Kay
12
71%
Key
5
29%
 
Total votes : 17

Postby Bright_eyes » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 am

how do you pronounce Kaydar if Keydar is pronounced 'Kay'?((http://www.darklegacycomics.com/74.html))
User avatar
Bright_eyes
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Were ever I wanna be

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:54 am

Well... Kaydar, I guess :lol:
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby judgement14 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 am

Bright_eyes wrote:how do you pronounce Kaydar if Keydar is pronounced 'Kay'?((http://www.darklegacycomics.com/74.html))

Leslie
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Metus » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:44 am

Illwan wrote:
Agatha wrote:The letter "K" is pronounced as Key but in some words it is indeed KAY . Like OK - Okay . You write it KAY but you pronounce it KEY .

I hope i helped


Erm, Agi, I think you're a little confused.
In English, when naming the letter K you pronounce it kay.
And you pronounce Okay "Oh-Kay".
"Key" is only said when spelled "key" or "ky" as in "monkey" or "rocky"
afaik.

Edit: Although "Key" is sometimes pronounced "Kay" as in "Keydar". :)
In my country you say 'key' as in 'kay'. So I always spoken 'Keydar' in the right manner apparently.
Metus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 am

Postby Noodles » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 am

judgement14 wrote:
Bright_eyes wrote:how do you pronounce Kaydar if Keydar is pronounced 'Kay'?((http://www.darklegacycomics.com/74.html))

Leslie


Kayhdar? :?
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Dragonas » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 am

I will call him smooshie, and he will be mine!
User avatar
Dragonas
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Beale AFB, CA

Postby Jomjo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm

"k" "key" "7" "q" does it really matter that much?
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
User avatar
Jomjo
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Somewhere where a computer is.

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 pm

This thread is an entire year older than you are.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Jomjo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:38 pm

oh look its raptor, and i don't even know if that was u being clever or an insult and i really don't care. It's annoying getting all these e-mails and its annoying that your even alive so just stfu.
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
User avatar
Jomjo
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Somewhere where a computer is.

Postby Keydar » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Unless you have a really good reason, which you didn't, please don't bump old threads. It makes me have to click the lock button, and then type words, which is a lot of effort to a person like me.

Thanks.
User avatar
Keydar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 am

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest