Where is Keydar?

Post any questions you have about DLC

Where is Keydar?

Postby X-Cross » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:16 am

Oh my, I know it's very stupid of me to make a topic of this but I have no other choice. Right.. I've been trying to get contact with Keydar for a while now, i've made trail account to find him but a member told me he had not been of for 7 days, i've sent him mails. PM dosn't seem to work and I still haven't got any contact with him.

Still, you might wonder why I want contact with him and why i'm in such a hurry. Well, it's because i'm making a machinima for this years Blizzcon contest and the deadline is at the 24th July! And well, that's pretty soon. There is a rule saying it may only be a 3 min or shorter machinima so I thought why not ask Keydar if I can make a machinima out of one of the awesome comics? So well.. I'm kind of in a hurry, so does anyone here know where he is? Or well, I saw him post on the forum the other day but *shrug*. Well, Keydar, if you read this then please check your mail >.>.

Sorry for the weird post..
X-Cross

Postby cookiemanyay » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 am

well, you might as well start on it.He's a busy guy so just give him time. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 am

...if you give his credits at the end, ofc.

Though I don't know if you're going to make it in 5 days.

The best way to contact him is by using the "contact" button, in the DLC page, it seems.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby X-Cross » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:59 am

I have tried the contact button and OFC I would credit him. Actually I have already started working on it so I think i'll make it in time. If I don't get permission in time or no permission at all then I don't think i'll enter it. Would feel stupid to enter it without his permission since it's copyright stuff. And you are not allowed to use it without permission from the owner according to the rules. Still, I wouldn't release it without his permission if there wouldn't be such a rule.
X-Cross

Postby judgement14 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 pm

well maybe you should try making another topic in the DLC part of the forums
he seems to respond to those more frequently than his ask thread
but idk

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby X-Cross » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:49 pm

LoL, alright. It feels stupid the use the forum as a contact form though. But I guess I have no choice. Only 3 days to go >.>
X-Cross

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Why not finish it so its ready if he says okay, and email him through this link keydar@darklegacycomics.com ?

good luck!
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby SuperKingRyan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 pm

you know, i have always wanted to meet a famous comic creator and see how they really are... but as far as i know, keydar isnt going to be one of them :-D
I'm right 98% of the time. who cares about the other 3%

SuperKingRyan

Return to Q&A