Ask Miji!

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby Noodles » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Dear Mjij

How does it feel to have a tail as a gnome?
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Noodles wrote:Dear Mjij

How does it feel to have a tail as a gnome?


It's not Miji it's Narya... FAIL! :D


Dear Miji.

Do you even read this topic/forum/thread/comic anymore?
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Noodles » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Noodles wrote:Dear Mjij

How does it feel to have a tail as a gnome?


It's not Miji it's Narya... FAIL! :D


Dear Miji.

Do you even read this topic/forum/thread/comic anymore?

Dear Lanthroviel: FAIL AT YOU, miji's the one with a tail, naryas the one thats a hairy monster

i repeat: FAIL
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Agatha » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm

It is Miji ... Miji have tail .. Narya have .... fur ?
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Noodles wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Noodles wrote:Dear Mjij

How does it feel to have a tail as a gnome?


It's not Miji it's Narya... FAIL! :D


Dear Miji.

Do you even read this topic/forum/thread/comic anymore?

Dear Lanthroviel: FAIL AT YOU, miji's the one with a tail, naryas the one thats a hairy monster

i repeat: FAIL


Oh yeah,I forgot him.

Well, I thought you were mentionning Narya's new tail.Since no one asked miji in weeks , but narya's one is new

i repeat:I forgot him

I fail :P.
Last edited by Lanthroviel on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Agatha » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Noodles wrote:Dear Mjij

How does it feel to have a tail as a gnome?


It's not Miji it's Narya... FAIL! :D


Dear Miji.

Do you even read this topic/forum/thread/comic anymore?

Dear Lanthroviel: FAIL AT YOU, miji's the one with a tail, naryas the one thats a hairy monster

i repeat: FAIL


Oh yeah, forgot him.

Well, I thought you were mentionning Narya's new tail.

i repeat: forgot him

I fail :P.



Fixed for you ... everybody "fix" my post so... i give it a try
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Noodles » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Agatha wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Noodles wrote:Dear Mjij

How does it feel to have a tail as a gnome?


It's not Miji it's Narya... FAIL! :D


Dear Miji.

Do you even read this topic/forum/thread/comic anymore?

Dear Lanthroviel: FAIL AT YOU, miji's the one with a tail, naryas the one thats a hairy monster

i repeat: FAIL


Oh yeah, forgot him.

Well, I thought you were mentionning Narya's new tail.

i repeat: forgot him

I fail so hard:P.



Fixed for you ... everybody "fix" my post so... i give it a try

fixed?
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby omskarclam » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:24 am

Noodles wrote:
Agatha wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Noodles wrote:Dear Mjij

How does it feel to have a tail as a gnome?


It's not Miji it's Narya... FAIL! :D


Dear Miji.

Do you even read this topic/forum/thread/comic anymore?

Dear Lanthroviel: FAIL AT YOU, miji's the one with a tail, naryas the one thats a hairy monster

i repeat: FAIL


Oh yeah, forgot him.

Well, I thought you were mentionning Narya's new tail.

i repeat: forgot him

I fail so epicly uberly awsomely really largely quantillionly trillionly marsupianly orangutanly much.



Fixed for you ... everybody "fix" my post so... i give it a try

fixed?
Image
omskarclam
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: The US Department of Extreme Intelligence Units

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 am

Kay,I got it,now stop doing pyramids and using the quoting button kids, you might harm someone!
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 am

yeah, quoting more than three people is unnecessary... You can edit (or "fix") the post so you only quote some people aka omskar could have edited out lant's, noodle's, and lant's second post and left only two.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby judgement14 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 am

TOO LATE IVE ALREADY GONE BLIND IN MY LEFT EYE!!!

oh wait that was my eyelid
false alarm people
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby omskarclam » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 pm

kozom1234 wrote:yeah, quoting more than three people is unnecessary... You can edit (or "fix") the post so you only quote some people aka omskar could have edited out lant's, noodle's, and lant's second post and left only two.


but i didnt

edit: to prevent double posting, WERE HAZ ZE MIJI GAWN?
Image
omskarclam
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: The US Department of Extreme Intelligence Units

Postby jettom » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Mijii, how come you still ride your wintersaber? isn't it about time to upgrade it to a shiny mammoth?

more poop, more action
User avatar
jettom
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am
Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby SuperKingRyan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:40 pm

hey miji. if you want a cat mount then grind some darnassus reputation! i did that with stormwind. but im too lazy to get darnassus... im revered but thats as far as im going for now.
I'm right 98% of the time. who cares about the other 3%

Image
Image
User avatar
SuperKingRyan
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:47 am

Postby Mijikai » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm

hi.
User avatar
Mijikai
Moderator
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests