Moderators and communication

Discuss anything!

Postby Mysteria » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:35 am

Dragonas wrote:I went outside once.... then I saw people... I was scarrrrrrrrededed. My dog goes outside, and seems to be fine... but what does he know? He licks his own balls.... not saying I wouldn't if I could, but sheesh.... I mean errr? What were we talking about :?:

dude...not cool : /
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby Cass » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Dragonas wrote:I went outside once.... then I saw people... I was scarrrrrrrrededed. My dog goes outside, and seems to be fine... but what does he know? He licks his own balls.... not saying I wouldn't if I could, but sheesh.... I mean errr? What were we talking about :?:

WTF

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Maica » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 pm

I have been outside, and I LIKED IT! :D

Woho for the outside! *Cheer*

The sun, the wind, the trees (non healers) and sometimes if you want you can end up in some water thats called lake or sea! :D
Maica

Postby Dragonas » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:00 am

Too over the top Cass? K I'll be good now.
Dragonas

Postby Noodles » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:11 am

Maica wrote:I have been outside, and I LIKED IT! :D

Woho for the outside! *Cheer*

The sun, the wind, the trees (non healers) and sometimes if you want you can end up in some water thats called lake or sea! :D

suun? three? lhakk? see? thats crazy talk!
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Re: Moderators and communication

Postby kapiko30 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:08 am

Loans in leasing or normal in a bank? If you are looking for loans then there are still non-bank loans, in installments between 12 and 24 months with a much lower interest rate. I live from month to month and it's hard to earn more money, so the interest rate on the loan is a priority issue. Installment loans, a fast loan via the Internet without any credentials such as, for example, Aasa Polska is an ideal option, no hidden costs, pożyczka online option to extend repayment, decisions in 15 min and money up to 24 hours on your account!
kapiko30

Previous

Return to General