I've had a WoW dream!

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

I've had a WoW dream!

Postby Bobson » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 am

We need one of these ... and there we go.

I've actually had a quite few, but one I remember when I read the "new races" thingy is a dream where I played some ... very tauren like, but more muscular, angrier, their very own terrain and (if memory serves), there were only male warriors (wtf?). :roll:

Now tell us your dream(s)! :D
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
Bobson

Postby Mysteria » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:27 am

i once had a dream about 1 female night elf and me but..yea u get it : /
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 am

You 2 have problems......and are nerds.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Dragonas » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 am

awww cookie... that's mean! the proper term is geek :)
Dragonas

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 am

Dragonas wrote:awww cookie... that's mean! the proper term is geek :)

And that's mean toward the geeks!!

The proper thing IS nerd.Geeks don't dream about nightelves...
(... ok,maybe the gamers part, but geeks aren't ONLY gamer >>)
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Dragonas » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 am

lol
Dragonas

Postby Lilla » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am

I once had a dream of people in my school trying to get 'through the Dark Portal' by walking through a door... and once I dreamed that I deleted my main :O
Duuuuuuuun duuuuuuun, du-du-duuuuuun d-d-duuu..
Lilla

Postby jettom » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:29 am

i dreamed tonight that my character did faction change to a orc paladin when i was asleep, when i tried to play him he did refuse to do anything because i was an alliance, so i had to shove him into a egg and wait for him to rehatch as a human, then i had to pick some flowers with him in order for him to understand... then a gnome hunter with a Devilsaur came and killed him :'(
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby vergil77 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:48 am

jettom wrote:i dreamed tonight that my character did faction change to a orc paladin when i was asleep, when i tried to play him he did refuse to do anything because i was an alliance, so i had to shove him into a egg and wait for him to rehatch as a human, then i had to pick some flowers with him in order for him to understand... then a gnome hunter with a Devilsaur came and killed him :'(

You made that up, didn't you.
vergil77

Postby jettom » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:56 am

vergil77 wrote:
jettom wrote:i dreamed tonight that my character did faction change to a orc paladin when i was asleep, when i tried to play him he did refuse to do anything because i was an alliance, so i had to shove him into a egg and wait for him to rehatch as a human, then i had to pick some flowers with him in order for him to understand... then a gnome hunter with a Devilsaur came and killed him :'(

You made that up, didn't you.

actually i didn't
jettom

Postby omskarclam » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:31 pm

I DREAMED THAT I WAS RAIDING MC IN TIER .5. SERIOUSLY IT WAS JUST A DREAM BECAUSE YOU'RE A NOOB FOR DOING THAT AHUR AHUR AHUR.
warning: this is simply an example of a true nerd, i did not ever nor will ever dream of this.
omskarclam

Postby Dorp » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:40 am

Not really a dream, per se, but one time I got really really high on a combination of various cold medicines and vicodin (was very sick and had a broken ankle) and I thought WoW was real and my bedroom was fake. I was fighting spiders in AN at the time and it was terrifying.

Also I would NOT recommend playing WoW on any kind of hallucinogenic drug. Oh god.
Dorp

Postby jettom » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:58 am

Dorp wrote:Not really a dream, per se, but one time I got really really high on a combination of various cold medicines and vicodin (was very sick and had a broken ankle) and I thought WoW was real and my bedroom was fake. I was fighting spiders in AN at the time and it was terrifying.

Also I would NOT recommend playing WoW on any kind of hallucinogenic drug. Oh god.

I once got heavy alcohol so i would take a needle, and tried to play wow the same day..
jettom

Postby Agatha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

I don't understand you people ... How can you have dreams about female Night elf and you ... this is disgusting ! If i ever dream Male Night elf and me i will wake up and kill myself .

But anyways since i don't really play WoW much i don't really have dreams about it , still i have dreams about other things ... :oops: ANYWAYS .. i did have a game dream one time however . I did have one dream where there was only one creature from WoW involved but this was WAYYYY back (2004-5) I don't really remember all but i remember that for some reason i needed a hat so i was looking for players to raid Onyxia or something .

But please , if you had dreams about you and any creature from WoW , please by all means keep them for your self :D .

Besides i still have memories about the WoW hentai they paid me to draw ...
Agatha

Postby à» Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:09 am

Agatha wrote:I don't understand you people ... How can you have dreams about female Night elf and you ... this is disgusting ! If i ever dream Male Night elf and me i will wake up and kill myself .

But anyways since i don't really play WoW much i don't really have dreams about it , still i have dreams about other things ... :oops: ANYWAYS .. i did have a game dream one time however . I did have one dream where there was only one creature from WoW involved but this was WAYYYY back (2004-5) I don't really remember all but i remember that for some reason i needed a hat so i was looking for players to raid Onyxia or something .

But please , if you had dreams about you and any creature from WoW , please by all means keep them for your self :D .

Besides i still have memories about the WoW hentai they paid me to draw ...
ÃÂ

Next

Return to WoW