Whats your LORE

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby cookiemanyay » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Judai wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:I hate the way the male Taunka look. I also hate how Horde can't roll Taunka.
Give the alliance the damn walruses.

They have them Alrdy, they're called Dwarves

Hey Dwarves are teh sexy
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Judai » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:24 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:
Judai wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:I hate the way the male Taunka look. I also hate how Horde can't roll Taunka.
Give the alliance the damn walruses.

They have them Alrdy, they're called Dwarves

Hey Dwarves are teh sexy

Wats the difference b/w a male and female Dwarf?

The Males have less hair
Judai

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Name: Shadowcrest
Race: Human
Height: 5'6"
Class: Death Knight

(i state facts about her, some of which she cannot remember...it will make sense and this is REALLY long)

Shadowcrest wasn't always a tool of darkness. Before she was killed she lived a happy life with her husband and daughter, and her Name wasn't shadowcrst then, It was Elizabeth.

Elizabeth fell in love young with a man she truly loved, his name was Andrew and they had a beautiful daughter they named Hope, they found it fitting at the time since they had just started a new life together in a small town in hillsbrad. They raised their daughter and at the age of 22, the attacks had started to occur. A small group of thugs had began to harass the villagers and burn down anyone's home who did not pay for their "protection".

Tired of their abuse, Elizabeth started to learn the ways of the priest in order to be able to protect her family. She praticed in secret untill she became strong enough to protect her family against the thug's constant threats. When a thug appeared to collect his pay, Elizabeth simply told him no. The thug then forced his way inside and grabbed onto Hope. Out of fear and anger Elizabeth used her powers to smite the man. Unintentionally, she nearly killed him.

When this occurred, other thugs rushed into her house and took their injured friend and left the town. ELizabeth; however, was still nervous of them returning. That night, she informed her family she would be visiting Lordaeron the next day to recieve more training and that she would return home shortly.

When she returned, she saw her village in flames. But something was wrong. The thugs that harassed the village were dead. She slowly made her way into the town, then she saw him. A night dressed in black had slaughtered the thugs. A deathknight. When she turned to run towards her home, he called to her. "They...are dead." he said. She looked on towards her house, he was right. Her house had been burned to rubble, there was no sight of her family.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She turned to him "did you...kill them?" she asked. "No...I arrived after these thugs had finsiehd them." "why..why are you here?" when she said this, a smile went across his face. "For you, Elizabeth." He said in a cold voice. A gate appeared beside him. "This life is over for you." he said, "come with me now Elizabeth...any I can give you control over death..."

She froze. Was he telling the truth? Did he mean she could bring back her family? She stood up and took his hand. "I'm ready" she said.

everything went black.

(she has now lost most memory of her family, she can remember seeing the village in ruins and seeing the deathknight)

Went she awoke, everything was different. She stood there, looking at the man that convinced her to come to this place. "ah. You lived...well i guess you could say that you did." "what do you mean?" she asked. "look for yourself." he replied. She looked down onto herself, her once fair skin was now as pale as snow. "Am-am-I?" "-dead?" she asked. "yes, yes you are." she wanted to cry, scream, hit him, anything. But she stood there. Her mind was not her own. "go see our leader" he said, he'll tell you what to do.

Without thinking, her feet moved. She did as she was told, to spite how much she hated doing what she had been asked. It wasn't untill she saw her childhood friend Ellen Stanbridge did it slowly begin to reutrn to her.

She broke free from her mental bonds and became part of the ebon blade. She swore vengance on the deathknight (who had now fled the ebonhold to help arthas in Icecrown) that changed her and gave herself a new name to represent the shadow he had left in place of her heart. She became Shadowcrest.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Chatrata » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 am

So you finally got WotLK kozom?
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am

no, she's from a 10 day trial, i got her up to 64. I got Sims 3 though, so that is filling the void of wow temporarily :|

kozom1234

Postby judgement14 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:56 am

are you torturing your sims like a responsible person would?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

hmmm got an idea, moving to talk about everything

kozom1234

Postby Durids » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Name: Durids
Sex: Not since the accident
Race: Tauren Probably
Class: In about 10 minutes, let me sum this up

My name is Donald, I was to be a druid in the cenarion circle, but I was cast out because I spelled druid wrong, so I fled the land, in search of my destiny. I traveled along the world, until I had been told of a refugee city for lost Tauren: Thunderbluff. Over the years I made my way there, overcoming any challenge in my path. After 4 long years I finally made it to the great city, only to be told that there was speak of my unique name, as I went a charter where my name was plastered; AND I WAS OUTRAGED. My name had been reduced to being used by some imbeciles to portray some stupid human warrior in a "Comic", created by a fool named Keydar in the Legion "Dark Legacy". I made it my destiny to find these perpetrators, and kill them where they stand. I traveled along the path leading out of mulgore, and found myself at Ratchet, a small Goblin village. I asked around about a man named "Keydar" and the "Dark Legacy" and was only answered by one. He was a wise goblin, and he told me He traveled to ratchet to see his family, and noticed one of their "comics" about "Keydar" coking one of his best friends. He told me the one place I would probably find them: Stormwind. I thanked him and took the boat to Booty Bay, which then I made a long trip up to the Great Stormwind, And I am writing this before my assault on them, and have a message: Keydar, I am coming for you, only the slaughter of you and your pathetic Legion will end the humiliation I been through, prepare yourself, I AM COMING FOR YOU.

How was that?
Durids
Banned

Postby Dragonas » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 am

I'm going to attempt to do a story with my warlock... it'll be a work in progress, and hopefully not suck.

Here goes:

The sun scorched down upon his brow, the heat feeling like a thousand volcanoes. It was midsummer in Westfall, the hottest time of year. The breeze coming from the west, off the ocean, merely a cause of more humidity rather than relief. He worked the plow and furrow with the ease of a man who knew a thousand summers of such.

He was a modest man; one of hard work and commitment as only a man of his bearing could be. He was not a rich man, but happy in his own right. He never considered himself poor, for he thought himself as the luckiest man of all of Azeroth. He did, of course, get the woman of his dreams.

Dragonas grew up, as all children in Westfall, learning to use the plow and grow the finest crops before he could even speak. His father, considered the greatest corn farmer in all of Azeroth, had yet to miss a year of having the best crops and most abundant. Some would say he was a blessed man, others that he was lucky... and more would say he had deep magics at work.

As time passed by; Alderic, Dragonas' father, taught him the tricks of the trade. How to judge the time to plant, and how to turn the crops... he was always the favorite of the people. The farmer's market knowing nothing better.

So time moved, years come and gone... Dragonas went from boy to man.

The year it all happened, the year Dragonas' life would be changed forever... he met the love of his life. Emerain was of the things dreams were made of. She was a daughter of nobility. Some would find it uncouth for the noble to be found with a serf of the kingdom. Though, in her eyes, he was more noble than any of the so called nobility in Azeroth.

They fell in love immediately, stealing away every second they could. Intimate embraces only made in secret.

Then the news came. The Regent of Stormwind wished to see Alderic immediately. The courier said it was of business with his son. Alderic knew what was going on with his son the whole time, but knew that affairs of the heart could not be changed. He sought out his son, and informed him of the meeting.

Dragonas was concerned with the weariness in his fathers eyes. He knew he had messed up big time. He told his father he would make the trip with him and stand up for himself at the Regent's audience.

The trek to Storwind was a two day journey by foot. As said before, Alderic and his son were not rich by any means, but did have horses to use. They decided to allow them to rest and take the trek on foot to spend time together and discuss the circumstances that brought them there.

They stopped after the first night, resting along the Westfall/Elwynn Forest border. They set up camp and fire at the edge of the road. The restless growls and howls of creatures in the night could be heard for miles. Alderic knew of the Gnolls in this part of the woods. Knew that to venture too deep in the wooded area was a sure way to die. The Gnolls have plagued and ravaged this area for quite a time now. Countless deaths and looting were due to these savages.

The night went on, the two moons high in the sky... the White Lady's light embraced the night sky as the Blue Child caused an eerie glow. Alderic kept a leery eye on the edge of the wood, not knowing what might approach from behind. Dragonas sound asleep, made no notice. As he rolled over to adjust for comfort, Alderic noticed a movement behind the trees. And then another... and another... as if the trees themselves had begun to move. He heard the distinctive hackle, as if a hyena had made its kill. He knew these sounds. He was ready...

An arrow shot past him quickly, the tip barely missing his stubbled face. He spun to his right, praying he moved in time. The hackles grew, into a laughter that was the sound of some depraved madman. It was not human... the sound was a growl; a throaty roar, but spoke the language Alderic could understand.

The massive beast, a gnoll larger and more dominant than any he has ever seen, stepped from behind the large tree. Alderic could not believe his eyes, nor understand how he missed such a massive creature. It was easily larger than the tree it was behind. The beast had a look of pure sadistic rage. It spoke again, clearer this time. Alderic made out the words.

"It seems we have food now." it said with throaty tone.

"We don't see many stupid humans camping near my clan", "What is it that you are doing here you fool?"

Alderic took measure of the beast... he instinctively knew this must be the leader of Riverpaw Gnolls. The chieftain had no name by his people, yet he was known to all of Elwyn Forest and surrounding areas as Hogger. It has been said by some that he has maimed and killed countless civilians and soldiers. Many have take upon themselves to collect this monster's head, and with it, the bounty. All have failed.

The beast came closer, sword raised... Alderic instinctively took a step back. Yelling for the beast to leave. Warning that not to do so would end in its demise.

Hogger laughed. "You think to threaten me human? You think that you can stand against me when no one else has?" It launched! "You fool!"

Hoggers blade came down slicing through the air like a hot knife though butter. Alderic could not move in time, taking the blade deep in his shoulder. Blood gushed from the wound as the blade came out and back down a second time for another assault.

Dragonas stirred awake by the noise, could do nothing but watch.

The world stopped.

All sound vanished, the wind was no more. Alderic's eyes turned ebony, like pools of emptiness, as if his soul were not in his body anymore. He chanted softly to himself, murmuring an incantation passed down through his family over the ages. He called upon powers that were corrupt with hatred. He summoned a creature of nightmare. Tentacles protruding from the creatures head. As if it were trying to feed on light, on blood, on anything it could find.

This was a felhunter, a creature known only to few. They were demons from an ancient war, that have been kept and bent to do the will of the master. The summoner had complete control of it. Alderic's eyes remained the color of the void. He whispered a command to the felhunter and with a sadistic roar, the beast leapt. Hogger's eyes showed true terror. He yelped loudly when the beast connected the disgusting, deadly tentacles to his hide.

The felhunter drank deeply, loud sucking noises were heard even over the horrid screams from the gnoll. Blood dripped from the tentacles, light fell from the gnolls eyes. Hogger thrust his sword into the beast hysterically, but with no effect. The last vestiges of the gnoll fell away in a slump, as if all material were drained from it's body. It was nothing more than an empty shell, soul drained, as if the Chieftain of the Riverpaw was never there.

Alderic, murmured again. The beast screamed in rage, disappearing back into the twisting nether from whence it came.

Dragonas' mouth fell open. He was shocked and confused at all he just saw. This man... this man was not his father. The gentle soul he knew. The one that had worked his life as a farmer... quaint, common... How could this be? He looked up at his father to ask, but the words could not form.

Suddenly a rush of wind came through the forest. Loud cries from other gnolls amassing inside the woods. Dragonas winced at the sound. He knew this could not be good. In a singular, guttural sound... the word KILL rang out from the gnolls. Dragonas stood, his father quickly placing his hand against his chest. He told him "No, I have this. Sit... watch... It's time you learned".

Alderic raised his hands into the air, making arcane signals through the air. Power irradiated from his vary core. His eyes turned into voids again. Words of power spoken with great care, erupted from within the man. Blackness... dank, dark, powerful... enveloped everything in front of him. Bolts of darkness erupted from his fingertips. Screams erupted from the gnolls. Screams of death, screams of terror, screams of sheer pain... then silence. As cold as death. As quiet as emptiness. Nothing was left in front of Alderic but trees.

Dragonas was sitting; arms wrapped around his legs pressing against his chest, rocking. He didn't know where to begin. He had so many questions. He called his father's name. His father stared at him blankly, "I must rest son". He laid beside his son on the pallet and instantly fell into a coma, his wounds forgotten.

to be continued...
Dragonas

Postby lappen » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:33 am

Lappen
Gnome Rogue
Lore: He has no parents, and he went emo and became a dark rogue and now has nothing else to do but to kill the horde cause they look so ugly

did i win?
lappen

Postby judgement14 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 am

that depends
does he have some disease that can be transferred by blood?
because then he could bleed on his knives while he cuts his wrists and and stab people with them

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:36 pm

okay open question, what the heck are deathknights going to do after wotlk??

kozom1234

Postby Singularity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 am

"As the terrible war against the Lich King continues..."
Didn't it say something like that at the beginning of the Cataclysm trailer? Maybe he did a Kael'thas?
Singularity

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:56 am

good catch! but what i think its trying to say is that while we're working on killing him, the people back home are trying to make peace and while they're doing that...deathwing is getting ready. Also, the war has to end sometime....right? I mean, deathknights have to move on from wotlk.

kozom1234

Postby Noodles » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 am

kozom1234 wrote:good catch! but what i think its trying to say is that while we're working on killing him, the people back home are trying to make peace and while they're doing that...deathwing is getting ready. Also, the war has to end sometime....right? I mean, deathknights have to move on from wotlk.

when cataclysm comes out (likely LONG after patch 3.3) Arthas (da Lich King) is likely to be open for slaughter as any other raid of the past
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

PreviousNext

Return to Lore