I've had a WoW dream!

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby jettom » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:17 am

Agatha wrote:I don't understand you people ... How can you have dreams about female Night elf and you ... this is disgusting ! If i ever dream Male Night elf and me i will wake up and kill myself .

But anyways since i don't really play WoW much i don't really have dreams about it , still i have dreams about other things ... :oops: ANYWAYS .. i did have a game dream one time however . I did have one dream where there was only one creature from WoW involved but this was WAYYYY back (2004-5) I don't really remember all but i remember that for some reason i needed a hat so i was looking for players to raid Onyxia or something .


But please , if you had dreams about you and any creature from WoW , please by all means keep them for your self :D .

Besides i still have memories about the WoW hentai they paid me to draw ...



Is it valid for me to say i faction changed my tauren to a female night elf TODAY?
Image
User avatar
jettom
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am
Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Agatha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:21 am

Is it valid for me to say that i quit WoW when i found out that every time i walk around with my Night Elf Hunter (with no gear) there is people staring at me with their nude mode? I mean the name of the game is not Warcraft it's Porncraft . You MEN make me sick...

EDIT :ÃÂ
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

Postby jettom » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 am

Agatha wrote:Is it valid for me to say that i quit WoW when i found out that every time i walk around with my Night Elf Hunter (with no gear) there is people staring at me with their nude mode? I mean the name of the game is not Warcraft it's Porncraft . You MEN make me sick...



I really did it because of the 2% change to miss, shadowmeld and wisp form

so i had to chose between the monkey or the night elf..
Image
User avatar
jettom
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am
Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Agatha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:25 am

That is some evolve there .. from Tauren (Big overfed cow) to a Night Elf ... it's almost like Me to some Top model or something ....

My life sux ....
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

Postby vergil77 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Agatha wrote:I don't understand you people ... How can you have dreams about female Night elf and you ... this is disgusting ! If i ever dream Male Night elf and me i will wake up and kill myself .

But anyways since i don't really play WoW much i don't really have dreams about it , still i have dreams about other things ... :oops: ANYWAYS .. i did have a game dream one time however . I did have one dream where there was only one creature from WoW involved but this was WAYYYY back (2004-5) I don't really remember all but i remember that for some reason i needed a hat so i was looking for players to raid Onyxia or something .


But please , if you had dreams about you and any creature from WoW , please by all means keep them for your self :D .

Besides i still have memories about the WoW hentai they paid me to draw ...


Everyone's sexual likes are only his/her business (as long as he/she doesn't hurt anyone).

And what's that disgusting about dreaming of having sex with a night elf? They are attractive, long-legged beauties, the only difference is the color of skin and very long ears.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby jettom » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 pm

vergil77 wrote:
Agatha wrote:I don't understand you people ... How can you have dreams about female Night elf and you ... this is disgusting ! If i ever dream Male Night elf and me i will wake up and kill myself .

But anyways since i don't really play WoW much i don't really have dreams about it , still i have dreams about other things ... :oops: ANYWAYS .. i did have a game dream one time however . I did have one dream where there was only one creature from WoW involved but this was WAYYYY back (2004-5) I don't really remember all but i remember that for some reason i needed a hat so i was looking for players to raid Onyxia or something .


But please , if you had dreams about you and any creature from WoW , please by all means keep them for your self :D .

Besides i still have memories about the WoW hentai they paid me to draw ...


Everyone's sexual likes are only his/her business (as long as he/she doesn't hurt anyone).

And what's that disgusting about dreaming of having sex with a night elf? They are attractive, long-legged beauties, the only difference is the color of skin and very long ears.



Eeeh.. the extremely creepy part about doing a fictional character? especially with so many attractive womens there is now, a fictional character wouldn't exactly be a go.. yet, i decide whether or whether not i find it disgusting when the movie comes out :P
Image
User avatar
jettom
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am
Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Agatha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 pm

I guess in the movies (as in the game) the elves will be made to catch eye . Probably the producer got a few pictures of the elves in the movie and ask every man "would you do her?" You must know that most of the movies with elves are made like that (Like Avatar) . So it's kinda in your nature to like them , but to sleep with them in your dreams and then tell all your friends ... this is sickness .....
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

Postby à» Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 pm

They weren't bragging about it, Agatha. It's just a fact, and someone asked what dreams they had.
User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby Agatha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:14 pm

No i don't talk about them . I had one lame friend few years back and he told me 2 times about that kind of dreams .. i mean WTF? First it was about Night Elf and then the second one was about Undead ... i mean ... if this is not disturbing i don't know what is . First you talk to a girl and then you say "Hey you know what dream i had last night? I was fucking a undead YEAHHH" ... Spare me . Now for the Night Elf .. i guess it's alright they are attractive . If ofcourse you don't mind that you have sex with a toon ...
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Barke » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Wait.. Undead O_o
Barke
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Goldshire Inn

Postby à» Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Necrophilia ftl.
User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 am

Can't control what you dream.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby à» Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 am

Bunnytots wrote:Can't control what you dream.


Well, I can. Just because I'm fucking awesome.
User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby Lilla » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:50 am

[quote="ÃÂ
Duuuuuuuun duuuuuuun, du-du-duuuuuun d-d-duuu..
Lilla
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:02 am
Location: a bedroom

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:13 am

I will agree with the "you cannot control what you dream" comment, because if we reallly really could.. we'd never have nightmares... -shudders- X-x;

Though, the only weird wow-related dream I had, I was my shaman going to school and someone pissed me off so I thunderstormed them off the staircase... ....yea, that's all i remember though ;-\ it was humorous though :x
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
User avatar
Kodykahn
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere off to the left of normal.

PreviousNext

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests